Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks. He would never be able to counsel anyone because he can't stop talking about his own tit. The man is such a deluded hole.
One thing neither of them have even considered about him becoming a therapist..... He’s too busy.
Isn’t he always saying he has been working so hard and hadn’t got time for a, b or c?
He’s work shy- end of.
Only people who aren’t happy with what they are doing or feel inadequate, start looking for something to do which is more worthwhile.
If he was such a brilliant author, director, producer, cameraman, vlogger, etc etc. and making such a good income and happy with it, he’d never even consider this.
It’s all a ruse for subs to massage his already inflated ego and gush and coo over him Telling him what a lovely voice he has.
I agree, he has a good tv/radio voice but it’s what comes out of his mouth that spoils/blackens it.
It has to come from within and you have to live it to be believed.
Therapist my left bosom!🙄
This one is too close to home for me as it was my profession until forced early retirement due to illness.😶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
he wouldnt make a counsellor as it would be obvious through his training (if he did it) that he is to focused on himself- i had a friend who failed her course because she was to stuck in her own problems - it would break with the ethics of the governing body to allow lunatics like him loose on other vulernable people
he wouldn't make a counsellor because he can't open his own front door to a couple of cleaners: how's he gonna let patients in ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
he wouldnt make a counsellor as it would be obvious through his training (if he did it) that he is to focused on himself- i had a friend who failed her course because she was to stuck in her own problems - it would break with the ethics of the governing body to allow lunatics like him loose on other vulernable people
Which is exactly what he is doing on youtube..

Reactions: 12
Which is exactly what he is doing on youtube..
he does and hes attracted a lot of needy people - god knows what will happen to everyone if they suddenly decide to end the channel, which they will do as they will get bored of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread, is saying nadia used to have a coke problem if you want to have a look, and that she was a witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Miss Italiano took her cooking skills seriously and has an impeccable reputation but realised during filming that the whole Family Feasts thing and Masterchef Sawalha was a complete farce.
Too late then as contracts had been signed etc.
Totally agree with this. I am Italian and I was not impressed by the Italian episode of Nadia's Family Feasts. I too thought the Chef, Masha Rener was a little cold and unfriendly. I have since learnt that she is the head chef of Lina Stores restaurant in London. For her to be the head chef there, she has to be amazingly good, the best of the best. Lina Stores is one of the most important and iconic food delicatessen places for us Italians in London. When I was little in the 1960s, my mum would traipse across London for hours just to go and do some shopping there, as it was the only place you could get the very best authentic Italian food. It has since become an amazing restaurant too. I can imagine how horrified and embarrassed Masha Rener felt to be cooking on tv with the likes of Nadia. She must have known straightaway that this woman was a fraud and could not cook any type of cusine well, let alone her beloved Italian cuisine. I haven't got time to rewatch this episode, but I remember it was toe-curlingly bad and uncomfortable to watch for all sorts of reasons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So the fact that manky thinks about formalising his “counselling” skills means that he already thinks he is some sort of skilled counsellor just without the qualification. He would be the last person I would take any advice or guidance from

• Haha
  • Wow
Nicola Sinnott would be his first "client" she would definitely be the first in the queue to see him for therapy.............A whole of hour Mark all to herself. She would absolutely love it

• Haha
Bit scary really because in the UK you don’t actually need any qualifications to set yourself up as a counsellor or therapist. He’d have a client list of subs lining up to pay for it too!

• Wow
  • Sad
On a different note... I found this.
Looks like it was 2018?
Not that long ago.
As if they ever recycled responsibly. Not only has she the cheek to pretend she does in the attachment but she mentions rats as if she’s horrified.
We all know they have had rats.
Her nose is so long now it enters a room 10 minutes before she does. 🤥
Also included is 3 pictures of her garden from roughly the same period.
🤥😱😋🖕🖕🖕

click the blue highlighted part for her rant video...( the video where she’s clearly had her naturally curly hair in rollers for 3days)😋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Totally agree with this. I am Italian and I was not impressed by the Italian episode of Nadia's Family Feasts. I too thought the Chef, Masha Rener was a little cold and unfriendly. I have since learnt that she is the head chef of Lina Stores restaurant in London. For her to be the head chef there, she has to be amazingly good, the best of the best. Lina Stores is one of the most important and iconic food delicatessen places for us Italians in London. When I was little in the 1960s, my mum would traipse across London for hours just to go and do some shopping there, as it was the only place you could get the very best authentic Italian food. It has since become an amazing restaurant too. I can imagine how horrified and embarrassed Masha Rener felt to be cooking on tv with the likes of Nadia. She must have known straightaway that this woman was a fraud and could not cook any type of cusine well, let alone her beloved Italian cuisine. I haven't got time to rewatch this episode, but I remember it was toe-curlingly bad and uncomfortable to watch for all sorts of reasons.
I am going to watch. I love that shop. honestly I think anyone with a genuine skill, genuine knowledge, genuis dedication, who genuinelly devotes themselves to the service and pleasure of others is going to see through that fraud.

Nicola Sinnott would be his first "client" she would definitely be the first in the queue to see him for therapy.............A whole of hour Mark all to herself. She would absolutely love it
Not sure it's a mental deep probing she wants off of him.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
If they are paying subs asking for more vlogs .... he should MAKE TIME!
..and must be reported for not doing so and putting people's lives at risk! Totally UNACCEPTABLE. I cannot believe YT are not on top of things like this. It all comes down £$£$ in all departments.

Why don't they do something for there local community instead of spouting off about others doing stuff....donate the £1.99 a month you con out of the subs and do packed lunches for the kids in yr area eh nitty and Manky, is that a no because yr so busy, no it's a no because yr 2 selfish gits!.. 😡
😂 That is so below them. They are narcissists, they wouldn't go out quietly and help people, (mix with normal people) shmaybe take their daughters with them and show them real life. However, if there was a photographer, or even better a glossy magazine covering her 'kindness..'

Sadly they weren't rich enough to keep the lazy duck.
Well neither was she at the time. I think he liked the idea of attaching himself to someone in showbizz industry and, he did get her up the duff (admittedly her responsibility as well) maybe his conscience kicked in for a few weeks he and thought.. "God, got another one coming, better make an effort this time and well, circumstances are slightly more favourable."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i think theyl have to go back and clear the room that the wardrobes are going into, its full of tit and filth.....nitty and manky wont clear it, clean it or decorate it first, they probably think the wardrobe fitters will do it 🙄
That's a good point. They did discuss it though, and said they would come back after the wardrobes were in. I doubt N&M thought it through. My guess is that Lisa or Dina will end up having to help them.

Reactions: 7
somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread, is saying nadia used to have a coke problem if you want to have a look, and that she was a witch
OOOOh, no not another thread? God will I have to read through 100's pages? Secret? Where is it? Any tips?

So the fact that manky thinks about formalising his “counselling” skills means that he already thinks he is some sort of skilled counsellor just without the qualification. He would be the last person I would take any advice or guidance from
I feel a book coming on.. 😦

Reactions: 7
But overall I just don't get it the organised friends. It seems more a postcard in a newagent window business to me. Although maybe there are a few subs who will book them hoping for some gossip and maybe a camoflage material thong worn by mark smuggled out or something.
Overshopping and hoarding is a big problem, and the pandemic has only made things worse. The item shopped provides only momentary pleasure, and now things shopped cannot even be worn out, so the pleasure is even more fleeting. And, yes, the biggest piece is just helping the person focus on the decisions: keep, sell, donate. Look at the popularity of Marie Kondo. People buy books and join groups to figure out how to throw things away.

I would think London is a pretty big market. Regarding the funds necessary for this sort of thing, I would think that many families would be willing to chip in to help members whose homes were out of control rather than have to help them themselves. Also, it's considered a one-time expense as the hoarder believes that once they are organized, they will reform and be tidy. But tidiness is only a small piece of this. Overshopping is a bigger one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like it was 2018?
Not that long ago.
As if they ever recycled responsibly. Not only has she the cheek to pretend she does in the attachment but she mentions rats as if she’s horrified.
🤥😱😋🖕🖕🖕

click the blue highlighted part for her rant video...( the video where she’s clearly had her naturally curly hair in rollers for 3days)😋
Now you see I don't understand how you can find that but the Newspapers can't? Sorry, I often rant a bit about Julia because I'm a huge fan of hers. She has campaigned for Greenpeace and is extremely environmentally aware. You can see why the two clash. The hypocrisy is beyond believable. That kind of thing should be reported to the council and she's doing that? I'm sorry, I actually believe she is genuinely, insane.

I think it might be a mistake to have no doors on the wardrobes .....sliding sideways doors would at least be good on space and hide all the loud clothes and give her some peace
Yes the new wardrobes will be no different from the room. That said, there's no room in there for doors. But the issue is an inability to put the hanger back on the rod. That won't change when the rod is in a wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it was 2018?
Not that long ago.
🤥😱😋🖕🖕🖕

So that’s the ‘kind’ Nadia we don’t see . And all that rubbish in her garden is a nice shelter for rats!
She sounds like a right B!tch!
....And yes natural curls (NOT)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.