Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Wait until the expert is potting training the girls ... Lord God 🤦‍♀️ they will never see the outdoors as she will have them locked up indoors and I can see her plonking the two girls in front of the TV, sitting on their potties 🤦‍♀️
She'll be an expert on that next, "Lisa's little Pi$$ers" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Little bit of background - I work within an awarding organisation in the UK that deliver regulated qualifications. Everyday I work directly with training providers all over the world in helping them to offer regulated qualifications in areas that are unregulated within their country.
I work very closely with QQI in Ireland and visit very often to help colleges/private training providers as our qualifications are recognised for work in Ireland. The point being, I am so passionate about ensuring that students gain a qualification that can be used to gain insurance in their subject area, while maintaining safety for the general public who use their services.

The ‘qualification’ Lisa has taken is so extremely ridiculous, that I can’t stop laughing at how she’s been conned!
The website for the Sleep Lady and gentle sleep coach is very obviously American. The USA has zero regulated qualifications, as in what I would deem as regulated through an awarding body registered for approval by their government. What they do have is a minimum amount of hours to be taught prior to exams and then state licensing for each industry you go into, (something I think would work quite well to ensure standards are high in Ireland the UK for certain industries - I digress!) Each state has different hours and exam requirements.
I do wonder if each state requires these gentle sleep coaches to gain a license. Might look into that later if I get a chance.

This course is absolutely ridiculous. It even states that there is no regulation for the sleep consulting industry, which is true, so why oh why would anyone part with €6000 for a certificate that has zero regulation or recognition in any country?!?
There must be a legitimate reason as to why no awarding organisation has created a regulated qualification in this area.
The course requires you to keep up to date with your ‘certification’ by paying annual mentorship fees. For a course that is completely unregulated, uninsurable and unproven, it really seems like a HUGE money earner for the owner, Kim West.

I am absolutely shocked that no one has picked up on how potentially damaging this could be for families who are so vulnerable to these con artists and their sleep coaching bullshit.

Massive red flags on this!

(Sorry for the essay!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Thump

VIP Member
The stress of it alone would have a person strung out regardless of the germs (if I had options like she does I'd have waited until May/June.... actually.... I'd probably keep them at home because I want to raise my kids myself)
I know this is aimed at Lisa and in the context that she is not working full time but is anyone else tired of the narrative that working mothers are not raising their kids? Raising kids also means putting a roof over their heads, food on the table and clothes on their backs. Sadly we can’t all get away with living with the parents all our lives and having no bills so some of us have to work. Also, some of us have careers we’ve spent years studying for and working towards and can’t give it up to raise the kids because it would be virtually impossible to comeback to it at the same level 5 years or so down the road, in the private sector anyway in my experience. Also it’s good for children to see their parents working. It’s a fact that children who grew up in a household where their parents worked are statistically more like to work themselves and not end up long term unemployed as adults. It’s hard enough juggling a full time busy job and being a parent and knowing that you are missing out on time with your child without the judgyness of society too. You just can’t win.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Darkside

I knew when my babies needed to go to bed.
Right after them becoming like a bastard and just before me drop kicking them out the wake window.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
6B726358-286B-4680-A1DB-0BE1621DD26B.jpeg

No fear ladies and gents, I too have my own very real qualification certificate, I’m officially qualified in talking shite just like Lisa. Now charging €1000 for a text, I might reply if you’re lucky, I might be sick tomorrow so there’s no guarantee so just keep your phone on you all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ellegee

VIP Member
‘Never used the bed as an option no matter how bad the night’ what a c**t. All the nights those girls were sick & would have loved nothing more than cuddles with Mammy in bed. I love when my youngest pays a visit during the night, a quick cuddle & then say good night & she generally falls asleep feeling warm & secure. when very sick we don’t even try put her in her own room until she’s over the worst of it. She’s nearly 4 & I’m in no rush to change things

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GossPots

VIP Member
Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

Howled at the title, HOWLED.

8month getting his first tooth fucking finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

Fucking raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those bitches on a new thread.

Anyway I’m caught up now, I rilly rilly am

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Barbara Gordon

I don’t get why people hold Lucy Wolfe up as the gold standard of sleep consultants tbh. Yes, she turns herself out better and speaks properly, but it’s still a joke. Was she not an estate agent or something before she saw the gap in the market for sleep coaching. She’s still unregulated, answerable to nobody and can peddle whatever nonsense she likes

• Heart
Reactions: 24

nasa5

VIP Member
More amazing tips from solo mom, leave out the kids clothes the night before and their lunch packed! Pity she couldn’t have applied the same to herself when she’d her meltdown on her third and final day when she returned to work

• Haha
Reactions: 24

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I laughed at the protein pudding too. Is she trying to be healthy🤣
She’s a high flying career woman now don’t ya know. She needs handy snack options to have in between her international meetings.
Next she’ll have clocks on the wall giving the time in all the different time zones.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

nasa5

VIP Member
another amazing review. I still think they’re all fake 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Hey Lisa 😘
I was just glad it wasn’t another set of twins, I swear I never knew there was so many until Lisa started sleep coaching.. must be something in the water!
---
I love the drama of some of them, no one just has a baby that doesn’t sleep great it’s like ‘Would recommend Lisa’s little schemers, our 4 month old baby hadn’t slept in his cot since before birth, hissed at it like a cat but walks up the stairs himself every evening by half five now, puts his older siblings to bed and then tucks himself in a book! Won’t see him again until the next day around midday. Thanks St Lisa of Sleep’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Lisa’s children according to Lisa.

Hazel: Pretty, small, cute
Ayda: Bold, big, not so cute

I hate when she does this, I cringe.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

nasa5

VIP Member
Recap!
Lisa is now a fully qualified sleep coach and has so far made plenty of money free fifteen minute video calls. Not just full of shit she’s now also full of handy tips such as introducing naps to school age children and blasting white noise into your infants ears. When our #GirlBoss isn’t hustling she can be found booting down country roads to McDonald’s while her mother minds her sick kids, haemorrhaging over Eyre Square or firing the girls into crèche so she can get back to the house for her first nap of the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22