My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At Christmas, my brothers took over the family living room for one of the days and it drove me mad. I can't imagine over a year of that selfishness. That couch must be knackered. She's gone very quiet again about the gentle sleeping progress, pro bonos and free chats to discuss packages.

Reactions: 12
How does one sit on couch all day and bark orders to toddlers.Get up and move lisa she must be really depressed sit all day on couch

Reactions: 4
At Christmas, my brothers took over the family living room for one of the days and it drove me mad. I can't imagine over a year of that selfishness. That couch must be knackered. She's gone very quiet again about the gentle sleeping progress, pro bonos and free chats to discuss packages.
From listening to her stories over the last few days it’s looking like she will really only be working Monday-Wednesdays. Thurs & Fridays she has the girls home & she didn’t do a tap of work(or parenting) with them home this week so if someone has paid for daily check ins with her they will need to work around Lisa & the girls naps for half of the time they have paid for 😡

Reactions: 8
Christ how is she stuck to the couch all day?! It's unreal, those poor babies are gonna think their mam is half couch at this stage. "Wan for Hazel, Wan for Ayda", just makes me laugh after reading it on here so much😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It doesn’t look like she had good habit’s before having the ivf and I’d say she’s been aware of her depressions for a long time pre twins. Then she raises them into her lifestyle and so the cycle continues.

Reactions: 4
I think the correct term is discovery calls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wan scutter bug each in the sitting room sure why not, not like Lisa has taken over the entire house like some type of fungus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gone be the days Lisa almost retched when a kind concerned neighbour brought over an Ella’s kitchen, I spot a crisp bag in Aydas hands. Also remember her shock that some parents had the audacity to serve their kids toast for breakfast and not puff pastry

Reactions: 19
Gone be the days Lisa almost retched when a kind concerned neighbour brought over an Ella’s kitchen, I spot a crisp bag in Aydas hands. Also remember her shock that some parents had the audacity to serve their kids toast for breakfast and not puff pastry
Its yoghurt covered rice cakes. 152 calories in 1/2 bag. I wonder did she eat the lot

---

Lol I thought the discount code was Jano when I looked first in instead of Jan10.
Me too 😆😆 I just came here to see did anyone else notice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's ayda now enjoying a bag of crisps........and she showing the photo on Instagram
do ye remember the time the neighbour had the audacity to drop her off some of was it the premade shop bought jars of baby food and the sermon she gave on here how she'd never give the girls anything processed (even thou the the food she was making them was already processed to the hills🤦😂) and not to mention the toast saga. Jeeze she really was so preachy and thought she was a real know it all!! I really hoped at the time that no new parents weren't taking any notice of her

Reactions: 10
She will have them dropped to the creche before it opens tomorrow morning!
They’ll be late. They wore their zipped rompers today, she’ll have to put actual clothes on them tomorrow & Juno how hard dat is with two

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.