My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly spend 6 grand for this horse tit? Anyone with a toddler will know this is just an average day regardless of how well rested they might be & not just sleep cues (apart from the yawning & eye rubbing)
Sure if she keeps posting these life saving tips no one will need her services??? she forgot to recommend not actually being there as she’s in supermacs or dropping her brother to cork for 5 hours or collecting her father from the pub or waking her mother to help her get the twins back to sleep as tips for also helping with sleep routines!!! I wonder are They added extras in her packages???

Reactions: 5
'Loosing' ffs will you learn how to spell you mad bint! And have a wash! How can anyone take her seriously when she looks revolting all the time, no excuse!

Reactions: 9
Jesus a 15 minute free sleep consult and already one child sleeping through duck she won't make any money at all if after 15minutes of a chat with Lisa babies are sleeping like angels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus a 15 minute free sleep consult and already one child sleeping through duck she won't make any money at all if after 15minutes of a chat with Lisa babies are sleeping like angels
The way it’s worded it looks like the person maybe paid for a guidance session?? Because she says on it about it being an hour consult??!! More fool that woman who paid her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The way it’s worded it looks like the person maybe paid for a guidance session?? Because she says on it about it being an hour consult??!! More fool that woman who paid her 😂😂
That’s how I read it!
So, she’s had her first customer and hasn’t mentioned exams and ‘qualifying’ 😂
I don’t think it’s real, but then the message made sense juno, so can’t have been her texting herself 😂

• Haha
That’s how I read it!
So, she’s had her first customer and hasn’t mentioned exams and ‘qualifying’ 😂
I don’t think it’s real, but then the message made sense juno, so can’t have been her texting herself 😂
Probably sent by her sister or Pippa 😂

• Haha
Not sure I believe that’s a genuine review. Seems a bit too perfect in such a short time period.

Reactions: 13
I knew when my babies needed to go to bed.
Right after them becoming like a bastard and just before me drop kicking them out the wake window.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok we’ve got sleeping here 7pm til about 4:30am, I could pay a sleep consultant and get him sleeping all the way til 7, or I could pick him up and feed him and snuggle him and memorise his little face and hands during these early morning hours before he gets too big. I know which one I’ll choose every single time.

BABIES ARE MEANT TO WAKE

Ps I also get up for a full days work then Lisa

I rilly rilly do

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m curious to the people here who have had help with sleep consultants because I have no experience,

Is Lisa a magical miracle worker or is it a usual thing that 3 days in your baby miraculously sleeps all night?

Reactions: 3
Genuinely her hair had to have been wet yesterday there’s no way you’d head off to the crescent with it stuck to your head in grease and a jumper thrown on her.

I’d love if she put on a small bit of concealer under eyes and did something different with her hair she’d have so much more esteem in herself and would help her gain back her confidence. She tried to a few weeks ago but I know how hard it is but you have to feel good too

Reactions: 1
It's all lies...there is no quick fix..she is bordering on dangerous here with these messages to herself ...is a scandal if people are paying her ...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.