My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's going to be weak for herself the wan from o molly promoting her this morning on her page.

Reactions: 2
Omg she's going to be weak for herself the wan from o molly promoting her this morning on her page.
Yeah but then if people go to her page ...where is the business? Just a few stories that she will give u a ring !!

Reactions: 8
At least today anyone who contacts her won’t have to listen to her just read an email!!

Just so clueless… Does she actually think that every parent is sitting around with time to take a call whenever it suits HER?? Surely it would look more professional to use appointments. Most people are at work Lisa, it’s called real life with real responsibilities

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That’s why she had them. She knows de mudder can’t keep doing things for her forever so she needed (double) backup.
Lisa plans on having her parents look after her until they drop which should be time for the girls to take over as her carers

Reactions: 5
Why did she keep on shouting to Ayda asking her what she's doing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's hardly gonna answer her like 🤣 maybe get up off of the floor and walk out to her 😅
She was sat there long enough for Ayda to have done something she shouldn’t be doing. If my kids at that age didn’t respond to me I was gone like lightening to check on them.

Does anyone else really hate the name Ayda now thanks to this one?

Reactions: 14
She was sat there long enough for Ayda to have done something she shouldn’t be doing. If my kids at that age didn’t respond to me I was gone like lightening to check on them.

Does anyone else really hate the name Ayda now thanks to this one?
It was never a name I liked in fairness but I will say now I can’t stand it, it’s one of those names that gets ruined through association

Reactions: 8
Just so clueless… Does she actually think that every parent is sitting around with time to take a call whenever it suits HER?? Surely it would look more professional to use appointments. Most people are at work Lisa, it’s called real life with real responsibilities
She's gone from the phone calls now to emailing people

Can’t stand the way she looks at the camera does my nut in and I think hazel is turning very like her more so than ayda she’s changing as she gets older. Her genes are strong anyway

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand the way she looks at the camera does my nut in and I think hazel is turning very like her more so than ayda she’s changing as she gets older. Her genes are strong anyway
True, you always here of a infant looking like their father and bar she choose a man who looks very similar to her then her genes are strong, Ayda looked like her from early and Hazel is becoming more and more like her.

Reactions: 5
I think she picked someone who has similar looks to herself so the girls will look like her

Reactions: 1
Do you get to see a pic of the donor ? Must be such a bizarre decision to make , have nothing against it but must be such a strange feeling

Reactions: 1
I’m here being a busy working mom slotting in appointments around my childrens naps 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 here in my friends nightie inside out, scratching my arse more like!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.