My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I can’t continue to follow this one. Don’t be afraid to talk about your wee wee tank. Oh I’m cringing so hard for her. Oh god the poor physio.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wee wee tank 🤢 She loves thinking she’s breaking stigmas about things that haven’t had stigmas in like a hundred years, I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’d rather we were talking about aunty Mary instead

---

Twins, weight and constant Pepsi is more than likely the cause, few simple exercises and lifestyle changes would do her fine, no need to traumatise some poor physio with her hairy Mary

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wee wee Tank, just say Bladder, reminds me of my Grandmother, calling it Waterworks 😀

Reactions: 8
Wee wee tank 😂😂
the poor physio having to take a rummage inside her Tuna Canoe 🤮 🤢
As said above though, her weight won’t be doing her pelvic floor any favours.
Tuna Canoe, I'm dying😂😂😂😂
I don't think that's an embarrassing thing to talk about, I went to a women's physio and I recommend it to everyone!!!! She fixed a minor issue I had and it wasn't embarrassing or shameful!

Reactions: 3
I'd love a full series of anatomy according to Lisa.
If you know a 4 year old you could just ask
Them, answers will be similar.

---

She has really out Lisa’d herself today. Wow. How is this woman my age?
“don’t be embarrassed to talk about these things” proceeds to be embarrassed herself by not calling it what it is, her bladder.
She was the same with Aunt Flo/that time of the month, “don’t be embarrassed talkin about these things” but I can’t possibly call it my period, that’s sooo embarrassing Juno.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Supermics knows all about her wee wee tank👀 and the aunty Mary knickers with the pee pee hole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See girls they do get out of the sitting room, they go to the kitchen to play football. It tires them out for bed. Wonder will she add this to her plan for the poor desperate parents she is fleecing

Reactions: 6
Was googling sleep regressions today..
That's what I do...its free ...anyways being outside is recommended for a good night sleep ..serotonin coverts to melatonin...how can she teach anything like this when she doesn't do it ...also when you have a few kids , the baby cannot be as much in a fixed routine due to school drop offs ...pick ups etc ...she hasn't covered any of that in her reviews ..just twins or one kid ...she hasn't a clue

Reactions: 9
Jesus is it me of does ayda have such a bloated stomach in that reel with the brother
I hate to say it but she’s really filling out. Hopefully the few days at creche will keep them moving. Most toddlers would be out every day.

Reactions: 2
I hate to say it but she’s really filling out. Hopefully the few days at creche will keep them moving. Most toddlers would be out every day.
Both of the girls are filling out!! They’re well fed kids 🙈 looks like all the pancakes and pinwheels aren’t doing any favours! I know they’re toddlers and most do have baby fat / belly but it’s very noticeable on them girls!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.