My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she makes a point of the sad face selfies when they are no different than her everyday face.
Draw on an eyebrow wash your hair and get out with dim bibbies before they crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to laugh at the child giving her the bottle to feed the doll.. she didn’t feed you pet she’s not gonna feed your doll,. Milky mate will be ordered for the doll tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry now sorry but did I just hear her call one of the bibbies “babe”????? They’re your children, not your besties!! Please😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a reason she can’t go out the back with Ayda for a run around With the monitor to watch Hazel? It’s a small house, lock the front door she’ll be grand and safe. Was she too thick to think of that or (the obvious reason) just too lazy? Imagine admitting your child is bored and admitting your too lazy to walk a few feet to take something off her. WHO ARE THIS WOMANS PAYING CUSTOMERS???! I need to know. They must be absolutely delirious with the exhaustion, by the time they decide Lisa will be the ideal candidate to fix their lives 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Had to laugh at the child giving her the bottle to feed the doll.. she didn’t feed you pet she’s not gonna feed your doll,. Milky mate will be ordered for the doll tonight
That contraption goes against nature, even a child that age knew instinctively how to feed a baby (roughly or not)

Reactions: 3
Is there a reason she can’t go out the back with Ayda for a run around With the monitor to watch Hazel? It’s a small house, lock the front door she’ll be grand and safe. Was she too thick to think of that or (the obvious reason) just too lazy? Imagine admitting your child is bored and admitting your too lazy to walk a few feet to take something off her. WHO ARE THIS WOMANS PAYING CUSTOMERS???! I need to know. They must be absolutely delirious with the exhaustion, by the time they decide Lisa will be the ideal candidate to fix their lives 🥴
There are no paying customers ladies don’t worry! I looked at the ‘reviews’ same spelling mistakes & grammatical errors as Lisa’s own posts

Reactions: 10
Why did she bother having her girls? Should have gotten a couple of those 'reborn' dolls instead. Poor little girls.

Reactions: 11
It's awful. She looks so sad. But how stupid to put it on insta when she is trying to build a "business". Seeing someone crying down the phone wouldn't fill a potential customer with hope now, would it?
Like no matter who I buy a service from I'd like to think they're stable enough to deliver it. Does she realise she is destroying any chance of being successful at the business.

She genuinely doesn’t have any interest in them asking the 1 year old to go get a book as the child is sat on plastic Lego table she is beyond lazy and those poor girls are suffering

Reactions: 11
She really needs to get herself checked over medically if she’s so lacking energy, the girls are meant to be good sleepers and sleep about 14 hours a day!! I can’t believe she just sat there and let Ayda pull all the wipes out!! I why can’t she throw them into the double buggy and walk a bit of the road with them or as someone said just out to the garden with them??

Reactions: 12
Noticing my child is struggling with something and offering to help........by roaring at her from the sofa - Aaaaaayda if you can't reach the Pipsi in the fridge stand on the "lego" table to get it for Mom 🙄

I know we can all be a bit blind to our failings at times but this wan takes the biscuit altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are the children even relegated to a room their mother isn’t even in? The kitchen is now set up for the twins and she’s still glued to the sofa, shouting orders. I’m sorry but if the child had of falling on that tiled floor she could have a serious head injury, ones with transfers to Temple Street not something hilarious for Lisa to put on IG.

Reactions: 8
All she does is sit on couch bark orders.She really needs go to doctor sort her life out for those 2 girls.up out she should be for walk.No movement only sit on couch all day.

I hope she takes the two girls out today and let them explore the outdoors, she wouldn't be long losing that excess weight . It's very unhealthy and she seems to be doing absolutely nothing to sort it.

Reactions: 4
Looking back at her highlights..baby shower etc she looks so unhealthy now ...I think it's a baby she wanted and forgot they grow up ..

Reactions: 4
Looking back at her highlights..baby shower etc she looks so unhealthy now ...I think it's a baby she wanted and forgot they grow up ..
No, it was to be pregnant is what she wanted. The love, care an attention she absolutely thrived on when she was pregnant. The the girls came home from the hospital and she was pumping milk like daisy the cow, she expected some sort of award for it because she had two bibbies not wan.. she gave that up and the attention stopped and that’s when the milky mates came out and the Sargent Major routine of getting them to sleep 20hrs a day with the other 4hrs being water bordered with 7/8oz bottles at like 8 weeks old.

Reactions: 14
No, it was to be pregnant is what she wanted. The love, care an attention she absolutely thrived on when she was pregnant. The the girls came home from the hospital and she was pumping milk like daisy the cow, she expected some sort of award for it.. she gave that up and the attention stopped and that’s when the milky mates came out and the Sargent Major routine of getting them to sleep 20hrs a day with the other 4hrs being water bordered with 7/8oz bottles at like 8 weeks old.
Oh thanks for the recap !! I'm only new to her last few months..id say she was mentioned on another thread and unfortunately I came over for a nose and here I am!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.