My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it even matters if she did the course or not though. Sleep coaching isn't a real profession in my mind. Anyone can read a few books and set up tomorrow. Lucy Wolfe is more upmarket but still peddling the same crap.

Reactions: 9
A sleep coach that can’t get her child to nap decides to put tv on instead? Hmm ok.. Lisa will be as giddy now out for ‘galentines’ to watch Magic Mike.

‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll work around the girls’ translates to ‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll get my mudder to mind them’
Did I read here before that Lisa fancied women? Not that it matters, just I didn't think Magic Mike himself would float her boat 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 1
I’ll work around the girls made me laugh! Mammy will mind them is the reality. Oh god, a reality check seriously required for this one.
I wonder if she is a lesbian actually. It makes sinse!
---
And also, who the hell are these consultations with???seriously now.

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any title suggestions for the next thread? Keep them short please, rhyming optional

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: You've only wan bibby, I have 2, therefore I think I'm better than you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title: expert weaner, full time dreamer
---
Is it weird to get so triggered by a shot of her couch? I know what her couch looks like more than I know what my own looks like!

Reactions: 5
Haven't read back , haven't looked at her stories can someone please let me know how her day was yesterday and the last few days I have missed her run down of her day and I haven't been able to sleep proberbly at night over it . 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't read back , haven't looked at her stories can someone please let me know how her day was yesterday and the last few days I have missed her run down of her day and I haven't been able to sleep proberbly at night over it . 😂😂

Cos you're probly drinkin too much pipsi!

• Haha
Haven’t been able to sleep?? Well now I just happen to know just the sleep coach for you! Email LisasLittleSchemers at hotmail xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah here I’d nearly email this wan pretending my child doesn’t sleep to see what kind of reply I get 🤣

• Heart
another amazing review. I still think they’re all fake 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Hey Lisa 😘
I was just glad it wasn’t another set of twins, I swear I never knew there was so many until Lisa started sleep coaching.. must be something in the water!
---
I love the drama of some of them, no one just has a baby that doesn’t sleep great it’s like ‘Would recommend Lisa’s little schemers, our 4 month old baby hadn’t slept in his cot since before birth, hissed at it like a cat but walks up the stairs himself every evening by half five now, puts his older siblings to bed and then tucks himself in a book! Won’t see him again until the next day around midday. Thanks St Lisa of Sleep’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
100% it's herself writing them ...its pathetic really but I suppose effective for a sleep deprived parent ...I'm on my 3rd poor sleeper and I know for a fact there is nothing magical she can tell me ...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.