My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap!
Lisa is now a fully qualified sleep coach and has so far made plenty of money free fifteen minute video calls. Not just full of tit she’s now also full of handy tips such as introducing naps to school age children and blasting white noise into your infants ears. When our #GirlBoss isn’t hustling she can be found booting down country roads to McDonald’s while her mother minds her sick kids, haemorrhaging over Eyre Square or firing the girls into crèche so she can get back to the house for her first nap of the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Recap!
Lisa is now a fully qualified sleep coach and has so far made plenty of money free fifteen minute video calls. Not just full of tit she’s now also full of handy tips such as introducing naps to school age children and blasting white noise into your infants ears. When our #GirlBoss isn’t hustling she can be found booting down country roads to McDonald’s while her mother minds her sick kids, haemorrhaging over Eyre Square or firing the girls into crèche so she can get back to the house for her first nap of the day
Sad but true, 🙁 great recap.. Last night was the best or worst though in reality. The dirt of the poor children with spaghetti stuck to one little face and houmous allegedly on the other and she sitting there making sure her face was front and centre of the camera. Get up off that bloody couch and look after your children and make sure they are bathed and in clean sleep wear omg 😭

Reactions: 7
Recap!
Haemorrhaging over Eyre square just killed me but then my brain through up a mental picture that I really did not need 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
To be fair I’d say the twins are just let roam free at home and don’t sit to do colouring or jigsaws or whatever, a little table and 2 chairs would be an idea for Lisa instead of crappy tents that take up the whole place!!

Reactions: 10
Asking about the flu vaccine in January? They should have got it in October Lisa!!

Reactions: 2
The flu vaccine for children is only from 2 years, my little boy is just missing it this winter. I haven’t heard of it being rolled out for younger kids but maybe she’s right, she’s basically sent them to crèche during the worst time of the year for no real reason, bit late now to be worrying about sickness they won’t escape it in there

Reactions: 7
The state of the couch the cushions just thrown there and on the one she’s sittin on! I wouldn’t be able to just sit there on couch and look at them without taking 2 seconds to fix them 🙈 I wonder do the girls ever think pippa is there mam 🤣🤣

2654E852-F26D-4530-AA3D-9BD44C51A5CE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The state of the couch the cushions just thrown there and on the one she’s sittin on! I wouldn’t be able to just sit there on couch and look at them without taking 2 seconds to fix them 🙈 I wonder do the girls ever think pippa is there mam 🤣🤣

View attachment 1874318
Looks like it’s being used as a bed at the other end. she’s probably taken up permanent residency in the sitting room to give the girls space

Reactions: 2
Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, has addressed the flu vaccine and apparently you can get it but in the injection form for under twos.. had a quick look at the HSE website and it appears to only be for children at risk of serious complications from the flu. Are the girls really that at risk? Possibly Hazel at most since she seems to catch everything but not Ayda, Lisa is probably terrified of the girls catching the flu and not being able to go to crèche and Lisa might actually have to mind them. That and she’s a hypochondriac

Reactions: 12
Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, has addressed the flu vaccine and apparently you can get it but in the injection form for under twos.. had a quick look at the HSE website and it appears to only be for children at risk of serious complications from the flu. Are the girls really that at risk? Possibly Hazel at most since she seems to catch everything but not Ayda, Lisa is probably terrified of the girls catching the flu and not being able to go to crèche and Lisa might actually have to mind them. That and she’s a hypochondriac
Maybe some member of staff from the gps mentioned it to her about getting it for the girls or else maybe the pharmacist after all her trecking in there for antibiotics. 2 out my 3 children are under two yrs I and never heard of the vaccine for u2's . But thankfully my four yr old only picked up runny nose and coughing from preschool in November 🙏 we've had no gp trips

Reactions: 1
“Aposed” WTF? Do these people not have spell check? Is it an Insta-hun requirement to not be able to spell or speak coherently?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aposed tipped me over the edge too!
Her spelling is appalling & they’re words her phone would try & correct first time she tried to type them. Now that it’s a business page she should start paying attention to the phones attempts to correct her wrong spellings
She was going on about process of ‘illimination’ a couple of weeks back when she thought one of the girls might be allergic to something. My phone just underlined the word in red here telling me I’m wrong 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Lisa always look at the camera like that? There’s either a bit of a want in her or she’s a mass murderer waiting to happen 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Lisa, we know you read here. Please have a chat with your friend Kim (remaining_hopeful) and tell her to stop forward facing her 5 month old in his car seat!!

Its one of the only things I’m happy Lisa actually promoted extended rearward facing and asked questions/ researched before buying the twins seats.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.