My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so deluded sometimes she bordering on pure hilarious. Is the mother and father included in this I wonder? That couple have no peace, I’d try stay out the house if I thought I was coming home to that lump airing her fanny on the sofa and holding the tv hostage while expecting me to mind her kids while she flicks through the phone telling others she a solo mom!
She hasn’t a clue, no doubt she would ever consider how her parents must feel regardless of how much they enjoy having the twins living there. If mom needs a break despite having all the help in the world then her parents must need it even more. They probably won’t even enjoy a holiday alone for the next few years

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her advice just maddens me ..its so bloody basic ...my 9 month old eats the whole baby bowl and I just get the gravy separate so there isint too much in it ...so nothing at all wrong with baby bowls when out and about ...kinda like them myself !

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on insta navigation (awkward for watching but I blocked her so my own fault 😂).

Lunch out once a week 😱😱
I would think our family income is quite good but we wouldn’t have the money, time or energy to eat out every week. I suggested to my husband that we plan a family meal out soon as my son loves being in restaurants and cafes and it’s no harm to know how to behave in these settings for when special occasions arise in restaurants.

Her tips were… obvious… on a par with pat your child on the back to help them sleep. Bring a book with you… wow… who would have thought of that.

Here’s a tip for Lisa.. rather than telling the waiting staff to bring the baby bowl asap for hungry Hazel.. how about bringing a few crackers or fruit to keep them happy as they wait. You’re not the only table they have to serve. Hazel isn’t their priority.

In saying all that, any time away from the couch and the telly is good for all of them. And no supermacs style drama so maybe she is doing a bit better 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 10
Lunch out once a week 😱😱
I would think our family income is quite good but we wouldn’t have the money, time or energy to eat out every week.
Sorry but your family incoming is definitely not quite good then but it's fine when it comes to Lisa when she hasn't any bills to pay anyways.

Reactions: 1
More amazing tips from solo mom, leave out the kids clothes the night before and their lunch packed! Pity she couldn’t have applied the same to herself when she’d her meltdown on her third and final day when she returned to work

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everything she says turns my stomach. Pulling the nappy out the back of their swimsuits. Just the way she says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More amazing tips from solo mom, leave out the kids clothes the night before and their lunch packed! Pity she couldn’t have applied the same to herself when she’d her meltdown on her third and final day when she returned to work
Imagine how well back to work would have gone if she had done all that. She’s so full of crap.

Reactions: 5
When i want to do a poo I pull down my pants and sit on the loo. Never wipe back to front and always make sure if it's yellow let it mellow but if its brown flush it down.
Come back tomorrow for more inspirational life tips..... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine not having food, bags and clothes ready for the morning with work and crèche/school. Imagine having to run around even more than you already do at 7/8 am. No one does that! EVERYONE is prepared the night before!! Honestly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Does she really think her followers that actually do have go out to work at 7 In morning really have time to pack bags make lunches etc.No lisa people prepare night before and have been doing it for years.She really on different planet she must think she is first mother to have children.

Reactions: 7
What she gonna do if one of the girls has a 💩 on the way to the pool?? I hope they both do next time 😂😂 she has in her arse brought them loads of times!! She’d have told us each time IF she did!!
she was really giving me the ick tonight going on like she’s running a Fortune 500 company 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What she gonna do if one of the girls has a 💩 on the way to the pool?? I hope they both do next time 😂😂 she has in her arse brought them loads of times!! She’d have told us each time IF she did!!
she was really giving me the ick tonight going on like she’s running a Fortune 500 company 🙄🙄
duck that I hope they tit in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she have the fear if they do stir or wake, I mean apart from then being supposed good sleepers and this being a rarity, but would Lisa the sleep guru not know exactly what to do anyway? Seems off to have a sleep coach afraid of her own kids waking
Everything she says turns my stomach. Pulling the nappy out the back of their swimsuits. Just the way she says it.
Glad I’m not the only one who thought this
---

Lisa making out like needing the mudder to bring the girls swimming with her is giving her guilt as if she doesn’t rely on her mother for everything outside of breathing and chewing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Brows, lashes & hair booked. Going to book Nails too, eating out once a week & talking about 3 breaks away. Isn’t it well for some

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.