Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
She only puts them on them because she gets them for free, she came on promoting the same brands sleep suits and said they were “rilly rilly good, they rilly rilly were” and she was gonna buy some herself, she has yet to do so
Honestly if they came in her size I fully expect she’d wear one herself, if there was a peepee hole for the wee wee box of course

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
WEE WEE TANK!!!

“Don’t be afraid to speak about these things”
Yet calls her bladder a fucking “wee wee tank”…
What an absolute melon…I can’t! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is aimed at Lisa... the statement at the bottom says if I had options like her.

I don't, I'm a working mother, granted been on mat leave quite a while now but I'll be going back when I need to.

Any opportunity outside work I'll be with my kids though. I don't just leave them with someone else to merge my arse with a sofa.

I do agree we all raise our kids, part of it does involve selecting creche when you have to work but what could she tell her girls? Ah I've phone calls to make girls... off ye go.
Can I just say I’ve seen this comment made a few times about people living at home and I’m gonna say it now. I live at home not by choice but because I have to as very little rental options out there I work part time and pay bills like everyone else but just so happen to live at home. Oh and I’m also a single mother, doing it solo but guess what I have to work as no income otherwise and also worked all my life so not giving it up now as it’s an example I want to set to my daughter that hard work gets you things. I find it rude that just because lazy Lisa can’t parent her kids and sticks them in a crèche when they don’t need to be. I can’t even get my child into a crèche and rely on family so I can work. But my point is that the discussion of ‘Living at home with no bills’ is highly disrespectful to someone like me. I’m no Lisa so please don’t paint all the 30 somethings living at home in the same brush.

Lisa doesn’t understand the real struggles of being alone and being a solo parent. She paid thousands to have children and can’t even parent them as it’s a chore, I can’t get over how she is with them considering they were ‘longed for’ . To this day i believe she had them because she thought she could be like twins and me Julie and make a career out of instagram and I will say one thing about Julie as bad as she is those children are constantly out doing activities or getting fresh air. Lisa on the other hand makes single mothers look like lazy cows when in fact that’s not the case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
18:11 and the girls are in bed asleep ... I don't know about anybody else but to me that is sad 😞 those girls are just fed and put to sleep all day, every day. She is obsessed with putting them to sleep , it's really selfish of her, so she can plonk her arse down on the couch for the evening with zero interruptions. 🙄

• Sad

nasa5

VIP Member
Oh God can we not go down the sahm vs working mom route, it’s such a bore. You’re working? Oh you must be a cold hearted cow to not to want to be with your kids! Oh wait you’re not working and you’re at home with the kids? Lazy bitch, you’re probably sitting all day collecting every benefit you can! Ladies there is no winning, being a sahm or a working mother isn’t going to dictate whether you’re a good mother or not. Both are equal, both are hard and both have places in society, neither above or below the other.

Funnily the issue in one way has nothing to do with working or not and more to do with women, their place in the home and in the workplace and motherhood. Think how many times your boyfriends and husbands have been called a working dad or made to feel bad by society for not being home with the kids? You won’t. Let’s keep it moving 👏

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Jaysus she is the most unprofessional person I’ve ever seen. First of all she dosen’t look any bit sick, just as rough as normal. Coming on insta in a nightie suited to a patient in a nursing home sniggering away like a 12 year old boy. No work ethic whatsoever.

Reactions: 20

writteninthestars

8 month old twins very bad sleepers. 1 of them in parents bed. Can’t nap during day just a nightmare for the parents. Along comes lazy hole Lisa with her magic wand and after 1 phone call these babies are sleeping all night, in their own cots for 12 solid hours. Then time in hospital and the child just falls back into this amazing new routine. It took Lisa longer to get her own child back into a routine after a hospital stay.Will ye ever piss off ye absolute wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 19

howareyoufinethankyou

You apparently have to go through a video interview before they let you know if you have been accepted to the course. They accepted Lisa - that tells you everything you need to know about their standards (although I'm sure the fact she was willing to hand over €6000 helped them come to their 'decision' to accept her!)

View attachment 1931688
I bet they don’t turn anyone down. The “interview” is to make them look legit, and to also give the victim a confidence boost when they are “successful” in the interview so are more likely to hand over the cash.
It’s designed to make you think “wow! This successful person thinks I have what it takes to be as successful as her. I must be special. What an opportunity I have been given. Take my money!”

bunch of parasites.

GossPots

VIP Member
Ok we’ve got sleeping here 7pm til about 4:30am, I could pay a sleep consultant and get him sleeping all the way til 7, or I could pick him up and feed him and snuggle him and memorise his little face and hands during these early morning hours before he gets too big. I know which one I’ll choose every single time.

BABIES ARE MEANT TO WAKE

Ps I also get up for a full days work then Lisa

I rilly rilly do

• Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
They ‘freak out’ when you bring them in for cuddles because obviously it’s a rarity. Her comment on how she won’t bring them into the bed no how bad the night and knowing how many times those two girls have been poorly just breaks my heart. She’s truly lacks all maternal instinct and nature

GossPots

VIP Member
I understand getting some help if you had a young child not sleeping, a 4 or 5 year old but I really can’t understand why these people are trying to force babies to sleep all night without waking. I’ve said it before and I’ll definitely say it again… babies are meant to wake….
They are babies.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’m just visualising her on a beach in Benidorm on the girls giant play mat, head to toe covered in sand & her legs far enough apart to park a car between while the girls run amok with the excitement of being free

• Haha