Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davo2001

18month olds should sleep around 10-11 hours a day.
Sergeant Major Arse Chin has them sleeping 15-16 hours a day, all to suit her laziness.

It's actually depressing watching her stories putting the girls to sleep at 6pm, what's worse is that she thinks she's the dogs bollox.

Reactions: 19

nasa5

VIP Member
Gone be the days Lisa almost retched when a kind concerned neighbour brought over an Ella’s kitchen, I spot a crisp bag in Aydas hands. Also remember her shock that some parents had the audacity to serve their kids toast for breakfast and not puff pastry

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
E4E741DA-9F3A-41C1-996E-1BA1726E436D.jpeg

she’s really let herself go in the past year, and you’d think with two little girls that she’d be busy running around after them, it’s sad really

• Wow
  • Sad

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I know this is aimed at Lisa and in the context that she is not working full time but is anyone else tired of the narrative that working mothers are not raising their kids? Raising kids also means putting a roof over their heads, food on the table and clothes on their backs. Sadly we can’t all get away with living with the parents all our lives and having no bills so some of us have to work. Also, some of us have careers we’ve spent years studying for and working towards and can’t give it up to raise the kids because it would be virtually impossible to comeback to it at the same level 5 years or so down the road, in the private sector anyway in my experience. Also it’s good for children to see their parents working. It’s a fact that children who grew up in a household where their parents worked are statistically more like to work themselves and not end up long term unemployed as adults. It’s hard enough juggling a full time busy job and being a parent and knowing that you are missing out on time with your child without the judgyness of society too. You just can’t win.
Couldn’t agree more. If every woman who was a mother gave up their job to ‘raise their kids themselves’, society would collapse. I can raise my kids AND contribute to my household and society and I don’t feel a bit guilty for it either.

petal1

VIP Member
Wow just had a look at her grid and it’s from March ‘22 😯😯 or did I misread that?! Can’t believe it’s less than a year 😯
This was her in Sept 2019. She looked fabulous. She started her IVF journey only a few months after this. I hope for the girls' sake, if not her own, that she starts looking after herself.
83B556C3-836F-481D-B3A7-7E8D46A0DABA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Had to laugh at the child giving her the bottle to feed the doll.. she didn’t feed you pet she’s not gonna feed your doll,. Milky mate will be ordered for the doll tonight

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
No Lisa we don't want to fucking see what you put in their lunchbox, how does she think the universe coped before she became a "Mom" and "gentle sleep coach"

She really is scraping the barrel for some engagement with her pathetic question boxes

work4aliving

VIP Member
Why would she be talking to her customers through her insta page anyway.

Surely you would send a courteous message outlining you are out sick and put on an out of office on email ..voicemail etc

It's all lies to justify shipping the girls to creche and sit on the couch ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

nasa5

VIP Member
Am I the only one who hates those tracksuit onesies? I’ll probably be ate but I don’t care, I think they look common 😂

Thump

VIP Member
I actually feel the opposite. There’s an expectation for women to work now and raising your kids at home isn’t seen as equal to those to work outside the home. My friend chose to stay at home with her kids and years later, she’s constantly being asked when she’s returning to work. Both are valid in their own right. Neither is an easy route. At the end of the day, giving our kids a safe and loving home is what matters most regardless of family dynamics or who works where.
But working mothers are also raising their kids. There’s parents who work and parents who don’t. For whatever reason, can afford not to, dont want to, whatever. But we’re all still raising our kids.

Lilll88

Am I missing something? How can she check out for the weekend with the service she offers? Like contact me Monday to Friday but leave me alone at weekends 🙃 while I take your 400 euro or whatever crazy amount it was!

nasa5

VIP Member
Wan scutter bug each in the sitting room sure why not, not like Lisa has taken over the entire house like some type of fungus

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Ayddda (her mini me) was the favourite from a very early age, was very plain to see.
I always thought Hazel was at the beginning, she was the little one and Ayda was the ‘big girl’ and the trouble maker. All of a sudden though Ayda became the easy one, more calm, sleeps in, walks sooner, doesn’t get as sick as often and bang she’s the favourite. Hazel on the other hand went to constantly sick and prone to tantrums when out (in other words an average infant). Lisa’s favourite will always just be who is easiest, nothing to do with the child themselves. Probably doesn’t hurt that Ayda looks like Lisa’s double

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Oh thanks for the recap !! I'm only new to her last few months..id say she was mentioned on another thread and unfortunately I came over for a nose and here I am!!!
Oh my heart broke for those two tiny babies, I was pregnant the same time as her, she didn’t enjoy them at all, she never cuddled them, she didn’t even hold them when feeding them she propped them in a twin pillow. She put them in their room on their own to go to bed when they were weeks old. When they woke around 5am she used to get her dad to come in and take them both so she could go back to sleep.

• Sad
  • Wow