My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s killing her business before it has even taken off. Someone needs to give her some professional advice. You just can’t come on saying things like that. No one will ever want to work with someone that basically says I’ll get to you if & when I can.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hazel is only just up after being asleep all morning but in her video a few hours earlier Hazel is there at her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

Reactions: 1
Go for it ...I'm thinking of messaging her about when she will have a website etc and her qualification visible on her profile ...
I saw that there was a question about qualifications under Her Lisa’s sleepers pic but no reply to it

Reactions: 4
That is not me but it was the tone I was going to go with in a DM...I suspect that person is doing the same thing !!!

Hazel is only just up after being asleep all morning but in her video a few hours earlier Hazel is there at her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
I had to look back and you’re right, well spotted!

---

Instead of pawing at the child’s head and filming yourself doing it to boot why wouldn’t you use this time to get back to your supposed customers? If I was her family I don’t know if I could watch the car crash that is this ‘career’ unfold in front of me

Last edited:
How can a life revolve around sleep. Sleep, nap, the next nap, sleep, sleep, sleep. Yeah I know it’s great when babies nap and go off to bed easily but are they allowed any sort of actual life? Or are they just destined to be reared from the sofa in between sleeps.
Now she’s trying to make a career out of being a sleep expiiirt. How can someone genuinely check out her page with her granny nightie and greasy hair and say ‘yeah this is the woman for me, she’ll help me get my child to sleep’.
Mam picked up the slippers in Piineys…of course she did, Lisa didn’t anyway as she’s grown roots on the sofa.
Juno I can’t figure out who is contacting her and wiling to part with money.

Reactions: 13
Jaysus she is the most unprofessional person I’ve ever seen. First of all she dosen’t look any bit sick, just as rough as normal. Coming on insta in a nightie suited to a patient in a nursing home sniggering away like a 12 year old boy. No work ethic whatsoever.
A lazy lump

Wait until the expert is potting training the girls ... Lord God 🤦‍♀️ they will never see the outdoors as she will have them locked up indoors and I can see her plonking the two girls in front of the TV, sitting on their potties 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry excuse me, did she just say wee wee tank?!!!!!!

What the actual bleeping Jesus Christ. She is not right in the head

---

Her wee wee yank in ribbons because of the excessive weight crushing her organs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait until the expert is potting training the girls ... Lord God 🤦‍♀️ they will never see the outdoors as she will have them locked up indoors and I can see her plonking the two girls in front of the TV, sitting on their potties 🤦‍♀️
She'll be an expert on that next, "Lisa's little Pi$$ers" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
WEE WEE TANK!!!

“Don’t be afraid to speak about these things”
Yet calls her bladder a bleeping “wee wee tank”…
What an absolute melon…I can’t! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The girls will be tied to the potty like they used to do in orphanages years ago. God forbid Lisa will have to clean up a trail of piss either that or she’ll stick their nose in it like pups

Wee wee tank 😂😂
the poor physio having to take a rummage inside her Tuna Canoe 🤮 🤢
As said above though, her weight won’t be doing her pelvic floor any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is a wee wee tank. God almighty she is a fool of a woman.
imagine paying this wan hundreds of euro to sleep train your child and she can’t even say the word bladder😱 I can imagine her giggling away into her pipsi while calling it her wee wee tank. I’d say the pipsi dosent help for starters. Muppet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.