My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait the certificate is from the 30th of January? So she was taking peoples money before she was legally “Qualified” 🤔

Reactions: 12
Ooh we have a certificate, she’s only just ‘qualified’ however.. which means she was taking high paying customers (supposedly) before even finishing the Mickey Mouse course! Also the wording ‘met all the basic requirements’ doesn’t give much confidence or reassurance about her does it
---

Is it up to 5 months she can sleep train

Or am I reading it wrong
I’m wondering was that an add on course, using the term course very lightly. Did she not say in her Q&A not a month ago that you weren’t to sleep train infants under 6 months and it was more instilling good habits? Surely that contradicts that so? She’d want to start writing down the shite she sprouts in her notepad

Reactions: 9
I’d worry about these people giving money to someone with no experience, would they not go to someone well established

Reactions: 6
This "SLS licencing and participation agreement" isn't actually a thing, if you Google it you get nothing.
I could print this out with my name and it would be worth the same as Lisa's.

Basically she's been done out of 6k for a no name, means nothing course.

What's worse is that she's coning people into thinking she is qualified in something now, which she is not.

Screenshot_20230202-104448__01.jpg

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused, she’s certified to train 0-5 month old babies? Pretty sure that’s abuse.
Hold your babies and love them and comfort them and piss off Lisa

Reactions: 16
6B726358-286B-4680-A1DB-0BE1621DD26B.jpeg

No fear ladies and gents, I too have my own very real qualification certificate, I’m officially qualified in talking shite just like Lisa. Now charging €1000 for a text, I might reply if you’re lucky, I might be sick tomorrow so there’s no guarantee so just keep your phone on you all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look up the other sleep consultants in ireland ..a quick Google..one lot have the discovery calls etc .so lisa just copied ..I think Lucy Wolfe says no sleep training before 6 months ..anyways professional websites with reviews that people leave a name too ...yes I think they are all scams but this one is dangerous. Lucy names her qualifications as well as her professional development and they clearly lay out pricing and expectations. This one is a serious fraud.

We are getting no sleep at the moment and can't figure out what is up ..but I know it's likely digestive issues that resolve as they get older ..a cold ..teething..wanting to babble and play at 3am as its new and fun etc...is it torture..yes but it passes ...I know this from experience and sheer trial and error

No sleep consultant has a magic wand and maybe advice helps first time parents to change a few things but no way would you get the results Lisa's fake reviews say .

Also to add she puts none of this on her grid posts ...she must have been getting messages and put up the fake cert for tattle .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Look up the other sleep consultants in ireland ..a quick Google..one lot have the discovery calls etc .so lisa just copied ..I think Lucy Wolfe says no sleep training before 6 months ..anyways professional websites with reviews that people leave a name too ...yes I think they are all scams but this one is dangerous. Lucy names her qualifications as well as her professional development and they clearly lay out pricing and expectations. This one is a serious fraud.

We are getting no sleep at the moment and can't figure out what is up ..but I know it's likely digestive issues that resolve as they get older ..a cold ..teething..wanting to babble and play at 3am as its new and fun etc...is it torture..yes but it passes ...I know this from experience and sheer trial and error

No sleep consultant has a magic wand and maybe advice helps first time parents to change a few things but no way would you get the results Lisa's fake reviews say .
My eldest is 12 and I swear it only the last year he's become a descent sleeper it's been a VERY long road...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Babies should not be sleep trained at 0-5 months old sorry, they are newborns till 3 months!
That ‘certificate’ is a joke! No stamp or nothing because it is not an officially accredited course, it’s a pretend qualification.

Reactions: 12
The sleep lady is American. A whole lot of mumbo jumbo waffle on her website but at least it's professional ...

It's like bring ordained a minister on the Internet!

Reactions: 7
The sleep lady is American. A whole lot of mumbo jumbo waffle on her website but at least it's professional ...
Meanwhile the most professional thing we’ve seen so far on Solos page is a photo of a certificate on her laptop screen 😂 she hasn’t a clue what she’s at.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Id say she has literally had no uptake after a few discovery calls and people likely asked re her qualifications..she will have to accept that her page needs to turn to a business page or have a link to a website ..people need details when sourcing a service ..but id say she is afraid of the impact on her social welfare if she puts any permanent stamp on her insta.

Reactions: 4
“Has met all basic training requirements”
Sounds really bad to me 😂
They could have given better wording... Passed with Honours and distinction, is now recognised as a baby whisperer, sleep wizard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
..but id say she is afraid of the impact on her social welfare if she puts any permanent stamp on her insta.
There’s definitely something off about all of her business content disappearing after a day. You would think by now her Bio would be updated, some better info on her grid, maybe some genuine customer reviews, a Facebook page that allows customer feedback aswell as the website she mentioned before Christmas. Right now she’s depending on followers sharing her content & looking at the poor follower activity on her grid, she won’t get very far depending solely on her following

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.