My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she’s as daft! It’s be more in her line to spend her time looking up couch to 5k not sun holidays the daft eejit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she ever been abroad her self if she has she would know she couldnt cope with two smallies

Reactions: 4
Even though the twin mom is tagged to show it’s a real person, I still think the review is fake 🙈

Reactions: 5
Theres no way she’s going on 3 holidays in 6 months , 😂😂😂 whatever about the money she wouldn’t cope. Imagine her with the twins walkin down the strip in salou - ayyyda don’t do that , ayyyyyda come back, hazel give mom a kiss. The stress of it , it’s not a holiday for parents when kids are so young. You worry about them around the pool, In the sun etc etc. but no doubt IF she goes she’ll bring pippa to look after her and the girls. she’s just begging for a freebie.
Also, I don’t buy that review either! If she can make babies sleep after 3/4 days she would give PHN and GP’s a run for their money, she must be a magician 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lisa has gone international apparently, big giddy ham head on her. Presuming this wasn’t done over WhatsApp given it’s banned there (you’re welcome Lisa for that before the ‘review’ comes in 😉). Hazel with the glasses is the spit of Lisa. Why Lisa feels she needs a protein pudding is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is hilarious with the update of her day..like people responded to her availability from 1 to 4 today on a Tuesday after a Bank hol ..still no business page ..website or update on her bio ...or even a highlight to include the certificate and all her miracle working reviews !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I laughed at the protein pudding too. Is she trying to be healthy🤣
She’s a high flying career woman now don’t ya know. She needs handy snack options to have in between her international meetings.
Next she’ll have clocks on the wall giving the time in all the different time zones.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a high flying career woman now don’t ya know. She needs handy snack options to have in between her international meetings.
Next she’ll have clocks on the wall giving the time in all the different time zones.
I’d say she has a well stocked mini fridge beside her at her bed office.
I can’t get over the fact her working day is spent on a bed with a laptop tray. She’s headed for a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa has gone international apparently, big giddy ham head on her. Presuming this wasn’t done over WhatsApp given it’s banned there (you’re welcome Lisa for that before the ‘review’ comes in 😉). Hazel with the glasses is the spit of Lisa. Why Lisa feels she needs a protein pudding is beyond me
You made me spit my tea out 😂😂😂 giddy ham head 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa will have to invest 🤪🤪

I dunno about the rest of ye but with my little fella, you knew pretty quickly when he needed changing. Either by the faces he made, my sense of smell or my sense of sight. If none of those worked, I found having regular nappy changing times worked wonders!!

When I think of how bad I felt for him when he had a full nappy after a long nap.. having given him a fresh nappy pre-nap. I was probably the other extreme. I just wish someone told me the pampers are ok for 12 hours!!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.