Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
For all of you bastards, you know you’ve missed him :m :LOL:
View attachment 292267
View attachment 292268
View attachment 292269
ARIGHT TROOPS! HERE A AM GETTIN READY FIR HALLOWEEN.AV GOT SUM PUMPKINS SO THE KIDS CAN HAVE A GO AND MAKIN BELTER SCARY LANTERNS AND AV BOUGHT A METRIC SHIT TONNE OF SWEETIES SO THAT A CAN GET MASEL INTO A DIABETIC COMA! CANNA WAIT FIR SATURDAY- HALLOWEEN IS MA FAVOURITE NIGHT OF THE YEAR ESPECIALLY IN THE MURDER MANSION- YA KEN, I CAN JUST OPEN THE UTILITY ROOM DOOR AND BOBS YER UNCLE ITS AN ACTUAL FUCKIN CRIME SCENE! AM NAE SURE WIT TAE DRESS UP AS THIS YEAR,ILL HAVE TAE SEE WHIT OOFITS ARE LEFT IN SIZE 8-9 YEARS AT THE SHOP AND TAKE IT FAE THERE! ITS GUNNAE BE AN ABSOLUTE BELTER OF A NIGHT - GONNAE PLAY HEADS DOON THUBS UP, THE CEREAL BOX GAME AND IF BEC IS LUCKY SHE CAN GO DOOKIN FIR MA APPLES AFTER THE KIDS ARE IN BED, IF YA KEN WIT A MEAN AYE?!!!!! FUCKIN SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PEACH!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
£5K for an RSJ....... aye, whatever you say Rebecca!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

it’s so funny the way she’s carrying on. It’s a fucking naff kitchen from bloody Howdens they are having fitted and a sodding I-beam which is a bog standard piece of kit that anyone would have put in when taking a wall out. It’s boring, day to day work that joiners/builders do every single day of the week. She’s carrying on like it’s some mammoth Grand Designs style build with master craftsmen hand carving the fucking kitchen out of Maple in situ!!!!!! It really shows how desperately immature and utterly clueless she is - does she honestly think any of this chat is remotely noteworthy?! It’s not!!!!

Heads up Meldrums - my house was a new build that we designed with an architect and built on a plot of land that we bought. It was a 14 month project. It was an epic build. I am DYING at all of this nonsense over a wee kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also - using the term “Reno” makes you sound like even more of a prick than usual. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

SheWereActuallyInCar

Who does she think she's kidding "we spend most of our time around the kitchen table"

You spend the vast majority of your time lying on the sofa under a blanket ignoring your children you lazy cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

G&TGal

This, this just sums the whole shit show that is the Meldrums, not looking for sympathy but I have lost my job through covid,I'm a single mum and family members have recently been diagnosed with covid. But have the awareness that there is always others worse off than me and mine.
I'm bloody grateful that uc has given me the support to get through this, it's enough to live on, and get by, and thankfully have secured a new job just on Friday.
She honestly wouldn't know hardship if it kicked her on the backside
Congratulations on your new job, wishing you good luck and I hope that the members of your family with Covid make speedy uneventful recoveries.
You are right that Rebecca would not know hardship if it walloped round her face but equally so she will never know contentment, or experience any sense of achievement or sheer joy from the simplest of things. I am sure
The only things that brings Rebecca momentary satisfaction is the short lived instant gratification when getting 'something', preferably something free and always something to brag about. Like an over-indulged child with too many toys her attention span is short and her discontentment level high.

Instead of taking joy from what she has, she can only see that someone has a higher quality kitchen than her 'very very expensive' one, a spa hotel on a ski break instead of Neilson budget barracks, a Mulberry bag rather than her £50 freebie bag with her initials painted on. The only pleasure she gets from those items she has, is the ability to use her social media platforms to rub her good fortune in the face of others and hope they may be jealous of her. Someone who constantly accuses others of being jealous - as she does - is usually someone for whom jealousy is a huge part of their own lives and something they suffer from towards others constantly.
So she documents that she is sitting in bed at mid-day on a Sunday shopping from Boden (with her 25% off 'Beat the clock' voucher that dropped through letterboxes this week) with what aim ? To make her followers jealous that she can afford Boden ?

All this spending after pleading poverty and allegedly mortgaged up to eyeballs, possible Tropics income, Covid grants, monetary gifts from parents or grandparents. I hope she keeps meticulous records as HMRC representatives do follow influencers and can 'do the math'. Not only may she be precipitating a tax inspection and resulting bill but she is also by her inability to 'read the room', successfully alienating an ever increasing proportion of her followers as she becomes even more unrelatable so any future income is not guaranteed.

Banchory foodbank has experienced a record number of referrals, The Haven in Stonehaven almost ran out of food this week but the community has rallied round spectacularly, The Cyrenians in Aberdeen have an ever growing list of essentials urgently required and Rebeccas local charity that her supporters raised £37 for are highlighting that there is a blackmarket in infant formula and their recent Sweet Dreams appeal aims to ensure that children in poverty in Aberdeen & the Shire no longer have to sleep on the floor with no pyjamas and a coat over them.

I rarely swear but FFS Rebecca you have two facial expressions, smug and discontented. Wipe them both off, be grateful for what you have and take nothing for granted.

@Cheesydips Good luck again for starting your new job and hopefully it takes away a little bit of stress this winter, hope you all keep well and safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Shoegal17

VIP Member
So don’t want to brag but I was in the presence of the Deeside Massive this afternoon. We were also at Jump and crossed over by a little while. Interesting as you have to be 4 plus to go to the open session and thought Poppy was 3 so maybe some porkies were told!

Anyways she looked very scruffy and voice goes right through you. She had washed out leggings and basic top on and those brown walking boots on, she looked like she rolled off the fields. He has the longest body to leg ratio and reminded me of East 17 when they would were the long jackets and little legs 🤣 he was just sat looking miserable and they seemed fairly low key. Felt strange to see the girls in real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

swiperthefox

Roll up, roll up get yourself a Royal Deeside Buy Sell and Swap Bargain. Jesus do this family actually give anything to charity! Don’t sit still in their fucking houses you’ll be sold 😂 I was actually looking to see if Kaz was selling any broomsticks 🧹 😂
My very narrow footbed WHO SAYS THIS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

DB6589

Another long time lurker...always too shy to post previously.

Have a friend in common with Beggy and met her years ago on nights out, thought she was a stuck up bitch! Said common friend encouraged me to follow her just after I had first baby when Florrie was few months old. I enjoyed her early content and was living away from NE Scotland at the time so it made me nostalgic and I began thinking I had judged her wrongly.

Was trying for 2nd child around the time she announced pregnancy with Poppy and I was delighted for her. However as a health professional it was obvious that every claim she made during the pregnancy was utter bullshit and she encouraged her sheep to attack anyone who dared suggest this in her comments. Stuck around to see if Poppy was ok when she was born (had nagging doubts that I was being a judgy bitch and there might actually be an issue). When someone asked if P was ok Beggy answered she’s perfectly healthy In a way that just made me want to slap her, she spent 9 months stringing people along with lies just for engagement. Unfollowed and realised my first instinct about her was right all along.

Out of nosiness checked her grid from time to time to see what she was up to and there was literally always some “shit storm” going on (DLP, shared equity house being exposed, Tivoli theatre row)

As a mum of mixed race children, one of whom at three years old has come home from nursery in tears because of racist behaviour from other kids, Beggy’s total ignorance and large platform of bleating sheep that she had done/said nothing wrong give me so much rage! Thank god for all the tattle bastards who restore my faith in humanity 💕

<Goes back to lurk mode>

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Just realised that if I was Mrs M then I’d have to shag Lee. Am I fuck doing that 😂🙈
So I retract my previous statement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Sprocket

Chatty Member
To be fair, the utility room tap could be 24 carat gold and studded with diamonds but it would still be in a room where a man had his head bashed in by his son...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Bleugh. Back to the topic at hand - the steel beam goes in tomorrow! Ya BEAUTY !
LOOK AT MA SHINY STEEL BEAM - AN THATS NAE A EUPHEMISM! ITS AN ABSOLUTE BAD BOY BELTER OF A STEEL, ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CANNAE BELIEVE IT, FINALLY GETTIN THE KITCHEN OF DREAMS. IL BE IN MA ELEMENT WHEN AM BACK WI MA MARIGOLDS OAN, WORKIN LIKE THE WEE HOOSE BITCH THAT A AM!!!! ITS GUNA BE A BEAAAAAUUUTYYYYY. YA PEACH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Georgethecat

VIP Member
My worst thing I watched her do was when they got back from a day out and poppy had fallen in mud, she was caked in proper thick brown dirt. Beggy then sprinted up stairs , filmed the whole thing. Dropped poppy in her cot as quickly as she possibly could and did an exit stage left. All while eyeballing the camera with a relived expression on her face.

She left her poor baby covered in mud from a field in her bed for hours, poppy would have had a wet nappy as no chance she would have changed her while out. Her clothes were dirty and wet and her sheets would have been covered in it by the time she woke up!

Proper shameful behaviour and she wonders why she's not popular. Takes 2 minutes to strip them , change nappy and chuck on some clean pjs!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49