Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it vulgar how she is stating the actual cost of everything! It should suffice to say ‘I ve bought a new blind’ 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 27
FEA4804B-9400-4B40-900D-1502E76D801B.jpeg

“Surely that’s not brought our kitchen, it’s very small”

Smug orange twit 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
i think they must have went for the bounceback loan. Tropic pennies must have been all taken up by the kitchen surely.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it vulgar how she is stating the actual cost of everything! It should suffice to say ‘I ve bought a new blind’ 😳
Absolutely. The constant chat of things being expensive, or spendy 🤢, or that they’re huge and massive is such a show off thing to do. By all means take us through your reno 🤢 but be bleeping discreet. It smacks of smugness and her whole ‘Im so much better than anyone else’ attitude. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So again Watching bsck On these vlogs and go florrie is around 18 months old, so far on 3 of these vlogs she done nothing but scream, cry and tantrum the entire time (understand it’s fairly normal for a child of that age) however she’s so calm and collected with it, doesn’t get annoyed or fed up and deals with it all in a very calm manner. No mention of the word Ferel or getting mad at her like she does with poppy. She’s a very very different mum to poppy than she was with go florrie

Reactions: 5
Oh ma heid 😂 she looks like she’s honestly come from the Sylvanian Family cute little starter home
122F10A1-1253-459B-962E-D175B0CC8A88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely. The constant chat of things being expensive, or spendy 🤢, or that they’re huge and massive is such a show off thing to do. By all means take us through your reno 🤢 but be bleeping discreet. It smacks of smugness and her whole ‘Im so much better than anyone else’ attitude. Makes me sick
Totally agree! It smacks of someone with very little class!!! 😳

Reactions: 13
So again Watching bsck On these vlogs and go florrie is around 18 months old, so far on 3 of these vlogs she done nothing but scream, cry and tantrum the entire time (understand it’s fairly normal for a child of that age) however she’s so calm and collected with it, doesn’t get annoyed or fed up and deals with it all in a very calm manner. No mention of the word Ferel or getting mad at her like she does with poppy. She’s a very very different mum to poppy than she was with go florrie
How are you watching them all? Didn’t they go when she did her vanishing act?

Reactions: 6
i think they must have went for the bounceback loan. Tropic pennies must have been all taken up by the kitchen surely.
Lender of BBL guidlines...
What can I use the loan for?
The business must confirm to the lender that the loan will only be used to provide an economic benefit to the business, for example providing working capital, and not for personal purposes.

Reactions: 8
How are you watching them all? Didn’t they go when she did her vanishing act?
So she has no Channel and the meldrum one has no videos but if you type in her name on YouTube some still come up.. no recent ones they’re mainly all from when you florrie was between 1 and 2. Pre poppy! She’s just so different back then, not irritating, not all about money, not someone she isn’t. It’s odd to see how much of a different mum she is then compared to now!

Reactions: 4
And Lisa clearly values privacy, which has little value for the Meldrums, until they get called out then it’s all about privacy 🙈🙄
Love Lisa Kudrow!
Especially if she was having lunch or just hanging out with her friends / fam. I never understood why people do this, unless you’re at an event with a celebrity, don’t bother them in their day to day life for selfies, come on.

Reactions: 9
Especially if she was having lunch or just hanging out with her friends / fam. I never understood why people do this, unless you’re at an event with a celebrity, don’t bother them in their day to day life for selfies, come on.
But Lisa should have been honoured to meet The Meldrum’s of the successful YouTube channel of the same name! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These lurker comments remind me of when she used to ask her quiet viewers to leave a comment even if it’s just a heart. A stupid ploy to up her engagement. Anyone remember this?

Favourite comment ever on here was in response to Reb being freaked out by the deer calling ‘meld’ which was along the line of ‘meld, meld, got a link to those leggings hun?’ I never remember who said it but the best ever!

Couldn’t believe how stuck up she sounded when she said the van couldn’t be delivering her kitchen as it’s far too small!

@ChilliDog i remember saying there was a health scare with her or her family...hope all is okay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.