Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she wrote about 5 paragraphs about being a self assured profesh business women who had evolved just like the packaging for borders biscuits. Everyone lost their tit as she had never mentioned them before yet they were a 'family fave' she then had to take the AD down 30 mins later, the next day she was taking pics of herself eating mr Kipling just to be super petty and confirm exactly how professional she was. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For me it was milking the fact that her baby (poppy) could have had zika 😭 It was sooooo distasteful. Any other mother would have kept that all offline rather than using it to get more followers/sponsors 😩 So sad 😞 And then going against the surgical team’s wishes and filming her c section 😖

Reactions: 23
Can you image her reading here today!!!😂😂😂😂😆😆😆 she won't be able to tear herself off her phone... Steam will be coming out of her ears... The eff words that will be filling murder mansion!!!! You reap what you sow and do online mrs beggy witch from Banchory... Hi!!🙋🙋👋👋👋🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed her because I saw a friend had liked something she posted on Facebook. Typed in her name into google because I had no idea who she was & why she had so many followers & this site came up. This was just before the first racist incident (so I saw the video before she put the music over it) & have been an avid reader on here ever since - even went back to the first thread to see what I had missed!

Reactions: 10
Long term lurker here too 🙋🏻‍♀️ First followed her because she was a local mum, but soon realised what a numpty she is. DLP was the real tipping point! Love all your chat on here but I’m not funny enough to contribute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me it was milking the fact that her baby (poppy) could have had zika 😭 It was sooooo distasteful. Any other mother would have kept that all offline rather than using it to get more followers/sponsors 😩 So sad 😞 And then going against the surgical team’s wishes and filming her c section 😖
Yep! The woman is the epitome of the word bleep! She is a bleeping awful bag of tit.

Reactions: 8
Newbies still able to see, the not blocked has the object of piss taking posted anything todsy... I assume from her arse on the sofa...with a HOT cuppa... God help Cinderlee if he makes it luke warm!!! I bet gingerballs is walking on eggshells if he s not back on the rig!!!

Reactions: 4
My worst thing I watched her do was when they got back from a day out and poppy had fallen in mud, she was caked in proper thick brown dirt. Beggy then sprinted up stairs , filmed the whole thing. Dropped poppy in her cot as quickly as she possibly could and did an exit stage left. All while eyeballing the camera with a relived expression on her face.

She left her poor baby covered in mud from a field in her bed for hours, poppy would have had a wet nappy as no chance she would have changed her while out. Her clothes were dirty and wet and her sheets would have been covered in it by the time she woke up!

Proper shameful behaviour and she wonders why she's not popular. Takes 2 minutes to strip them , change nappy and chuck on some clean pjs!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Oh remember dance monkey dance!!!... Her embarrassing dancing filming loving herself in the kitchen!! Loads of the young teachers at school wear embarrassingly tight revealing gym leggings on PE teaching days... Beggy and you lot pop in my head every time!!!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes.
I read this thread but I actually don't mind Rebecca! Yeah she is a spoilt selfish cow....but so am I tbh!!

I used to really like her - I thought she was a young, organised mum. Loved her Joules boots, stripy t-shirts and macs in the garden photos.

The constant ads that weren't disclosed as ads - and then getting arsey with followers when they questioned them.
The DLP thing.
Poppy being ill and posting pics in skimpy vest tops.
The 'helicopter crash' that could have killed Lee.
Lee's reaction to the gender reveal video.
The dirty nappy out of the window.
Constantly going on about the baby (Poppy) maybe having Zika.
Filming in a maternity hospital even when being asked not to.
Poppy being put to bed in a manky dirty dress.
The constant Neilson holidays - I actually looked them up because she sold them so well, they were an absolute fortune!
Going to the food bank without any donation.
The racism incident/s.
The book reviews in her own name and deleting comments questioning same sex couples etc.
Lee filming and picturing his young female children in the bath and posting online.
Continuing to film the girls even when they asked not to (a vlog where they were standing outside the window and filming into the living room?)
The stupid dancing in the kitchen and smacking her arse, trying to get the girls to join in - who just looked at her like she was crazy.

Think that's all??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I came here when she first mentioned Tattle in one of her “poor-me” videos. Been here ever since 😂

Also, I think not only Poppy is a Tattler but also Bertie Boy! Clearly he rolled in fox poo so she would stop carrying him around like a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been following Rebecca since she was pregnant with goflorrie!!! I was pregnant with my eldest child then also but a few months behind her and watched her from her first ever video! She used to be decent!

Another long time lurker...always too shy to post previously.

Have a friend in common with Beggy and met her years ago on nights out, thought she was a stuck up witch! Said common friend encouraged me to follow her just after I had first baby when Florrie was few months old. I enjoyed her early content and was living away from NE Scotland at the time so it made me nostalgic and I began thinking I had judged her wrongly.

Was trying for 2nd child around the time she announced pregnancy with Poppy and I was delighted for her. However as a health professional it was obvious that every claim she made during the pregnancy was utter bullshit and she encouraged her sheep to attack anyone who dared suggest this in her comments. Stuck around to see if Poppy was ok when she was born (had nagging doubts that I was being a judgy witch and there might actually be an issue). When someone asked if P was ok Beggy answered she’s perfectly healthy In a way that just made me want to slap her, she spent 9 months stringing people along with lies just for engagement. Unfollowed and realised my first instinct about her was right all along.

Out of nosiness checked her grid from time to time to see what she was up to and there was literally always some “tit storm” going on (DLP, shared equity house being exposed, Tivoli theatre row)

As a mum of mixed race children, one of whom at three years old has come home from nursery in tears because of racist behaviour from other kids, Beggy’s total ignorance and large platform of bleating sheep that she had done/said nothing wrong give me so much rage! Thank god for all the tattle bastards who restore my faith in humanity 💕

<Goes back to lurk mode>

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I had the pleasure of bumping into her at a charity event she was with Lee and the kids and her mates.. I over heard her moaning about having to “pay” to get in and how much they were charging for food etc..

That was the tipping point for me she really doesn’t have a compassionate bone in her teeeeny tiny body!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.