Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say I'm Mrs Meldrum but she bloody hates cats so I don't think this would be her username of choice 🤣🤣🤣 loving everyone panicking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 my intention wasn’t to panic everyone!!!! I’m not going to publicly say which account I’m referring to because yknow - doxxing is illegal and all that!!!!

Imagine if I was actually Mrs Meldrum....! OCHA BEASTIE WHADDA PEACH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
👋 Another lurker coming out 🤣🤣 I am not a Meldrum either. I can't stick her at all. It was Disney Gate and the new house that brought me here. Totally agree with what you lot say and never have much to add.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👋 Another lurker coming out 🤣🤣 I am not a Meldrum either. I can't stick her at all. It was Disney Gate and the new house that brought me here. Totally agree with what you lot say and never have much to add.
yep same here.. I actually used to like her

Reactions: 8
It’s me.. I’m her with my sponge bob square fanny. Stop writing hate about me please

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just realised that if I was Mrs M then I’d have to shag Lee. Am I duck doing that 😂🙈
So I retract my previous statement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Just realised that if I was Mrs M then I’d have to shag Lee. Am I duck doing that 😂🙈
So I retract my previous statement.
I doubt she does that! She is FAR too tired from solo parenting all the time and walking the horse 3 times a day missionary Mary couldn’t possible put out for her wee peach

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I doubt she does that! She is FAR too tired from solo parenting all the time and walking the horse 3 times a day missionary Mary couldn’t possible put out for her wee peach
missionary Mary!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

You just know Lee is into some weird stuff..... bet he likes to be tit on or put on a lead and walked around the house like a dog..... little freak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I've been silently watching here since her return and what a car crash. Chiming back in, after unfollowing ages ago, to confirm am not a Meldrum.

Who thinks she will magically find her YouTube "mojo" again when the kitchen/utility is all finished?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Any other lurkers please raise your hand 🙋‍♀️

we shall start doing a head count accordingly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Would the real slim reb please stand up.

Seems few lurkers and browsers slightly more than 15 trolls.
Still wondering what happened with the police and the failed you tubing granny wjo lived in her village and also worked out at the unit ey thats an elaborate lie.

I cant see how she has a job shes had 2 weeks off and week 3 now.
Lee must be back on rigs soon how will she cope.

Dog walker na she can't control her dog. School related she dislikes her own kids let alone anyone elses.
Cleaning lol she cant clean or organise.
Marketing and pr also not her strong point.

Never change you wee bastards.
You brighten my mood on the darker days.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.