Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First ever post, very longtime lurker over here 👋👋 definitely not beggy Rebecca. Love reading and silently agreeing with everything said!!

Reactions: 13
If lee was on the payroll is it possible he was on furlough too?
yes. They could both have been taking furlough payments via the business and lee could have been legitimately working on the rigs at the same time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Eurgh how gross to use government furlough funding to gain the kitchen of dreams.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone checked she doesn't have an OnlyFans account as her 'job' ;) She definitely loves herself enough to try it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If you search for a user it shows you their latest activity. This particular user has always been on and viewing the Meldrum thread
Not me, I'm an old tattler who got real lifed so am just an observer. Definitely not a meldrum though!

Reactions: 4
I keep seeing posts of Bertie so maybe her job is managing the superstar Bertie boy on insta looking for sponsors possibly dog walking services in her exclusive woods ? a friend of mine walk 2 dogs twice daily 11/2 hours work daily in total earns £15 for each dog per day for this 5 days a week both dogs stay in her garage in cages in between walks until owners pick up I think it’s scandalous but she is happy and the people she does this for seem to like the arrangement she has no dogs if her own because she is very houseproud hence why the dogs are in garage ! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she fed up of Bertie now, too? Looking for a bed that he'll actually lie in reminds me of when she desperately needed a TV program that Poppy would sit down to.

Reactions: 9
I've been labelled a Meldrum on a few occasions, I'm not sure why, but I guess I do rarely post and i only really follow this thread, I dont have the time to keep up with too many.
However I can assure you I'm very much not connected to them

Reactions: 2
Some dogs just don’t like lying in a bed, mine doesn’t like them at all and would much rather sprawl on the floor

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.