Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she has enough pennies to eat take out every day for every meal if she wants to and they aren’t doing any of the work themselves so it’s really not that much of an inconvenience when you have loads of other rooms and a private wood to roam! Surely she’s losing followers??
Her mum lives 2 seconds away, I'm sure she can make an extra batch of soupy curry for the Meldrum s and walk over on her teeny tiny feet to drop it off. She's got actually no idea. You think she would be on cloud 9 she's finally getting her kitchen in. All the dust and mess is progress and something to be happy about. Not like she doesn't have her gifted karcher etc to keep on top of any dust and mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's a disgusting, selfish ignorant witch for posting that what's crappy/what's good lists earlier. I cannot wait to see when real life wallops that smug cocunt's face as hard as an influencers rose frying pan would hit an egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her mum lives 2 seconds away, I'm sure she can make an extra batch of soupy curry for the Meldrum s and walk over on her teeny tiny feet to drop it off. She's got actually no idea. You think she would be on cloud 9 she's finally getting her kitchen in. All the dust and mess is progress and something to be happy about. Not like she doesn't have her gifted karcher etc to keep on top of any dust and mess
Your so right there is no way at all she is struggling making micro meals , for sure ma cannon is helping her

Reactions: 7
They have a huge fridge freezer in the garage not like she without every kitchen appliance. They have a slow cooker, get slow cooker bags then don’t need to hardly wash it out. Rice cooker- steamer- George foreman all things that can be used to make meals without the microwave. Mother Tropics is just up the road I’m sure she could throw something in the oven.

Nothing will ever please Verruca!

Reactions: 19
Does she ever stop spending money? Where is this constant stream of money coming from, I’d love to know.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca’s post today. She needs to wake up and open her eyes to the HELL that some folks are living through right now. Some folk don’t know where their next meal is coming from yet the fanny from inchmarlo is whinging because she is getting a new kitchen installed. Dry your bloody eyes.

Wake the duck up Rebecca.
PS I’m not jealous. Far from it. You are one the most unlikeable people I have come across.

Nothing will every satisfy you in life.
This, this just sums the whole tit show that is the Meldrums, not looking for sympathy but I have lost my job through covid,I'm a single mum and family members have recently been diagnosed with covid. But have the awareness that there is always others worse off than me and mine.
I'm bloody grateful that uc has given me the support to get through this, it's enough to live on, and get by, and thankfully have secured a new job just on Friday.
She honestly wouldn't know hardship if it kicked her on the backside

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Stop treating that dog like a child....maybe treat your children the way you treat your dog (who looks as impressed with her as we are!)

Not having a kitchen is crappy......duck OFF!!! You’re having a brand new kitchen put in, there are children going hungry and hard working parents beside themselves how to put food on the table.
This woman is insufferable, how can anyone like her??
Well said she is an ungrateful spoiled brat

Reactions: 9
This, this just sums the whole tit show that is the Meldrums, not looking for sympathy but I have lost my job through covid,I'm a single mum and family members have recently been diagnosed with covid. But have the awareness that there is always others worse off than me and mine.
I'm bloody grateful that uc has given me the support to get through this, it's enough to live on, and get by, and thankfully have secured a new job just on Friday.
She honestly wouldn't know hardship if it kicked her on the backside
Congratulations on your new job, wishing you good luck and I hope that the members of your family with Covid make speedy uneventful recoveries.
You are right that Rebecca would not know hardship if it walloped round her face but equally so she will never know contentment, or experience any sense of achievement or sheer joy from the simplest of things. I am sure
The only things that brings Rebecca momentary satisfaction is the short lived instant gratification when getting 'something', preferably something free and always something to brag about. Like an over-indulged child with too many toys her attention span is short and her discontentment level high.

Instead of taking joy from what she has, she can only see that someone has a higher quality kitchen than her 'very very expensive' one, a spa hotel on a ski break instead of Neilson budget barracks, a Mulberry bag rather than her £50 freebie bag with her initials painted on. The only pleasure she gets from those items she has, is the ability to use her social media platforms to rub her good fortune in the face of others and hope they may be jealous of her. Someone who constantly accuses others of being jealous - as she does - is usually someone for whom jealousy is a huge part of their own lives and something they suffer from towards others constantly.
So she documents that she is sitting in bed at mid-day on a Sunday shopping from Boden (with her 25% off 'Beat the clock' voucher that dropped through letterboxes this week) with what aim ? To make her followers jealous that she can afford Boden ?

All this spending after pleading poverty and allegedly mortgaged up to eyeballs, possible Tropics income, Covid grants, monetary gifts from parents or grandparents. I hope she keeps meticulous records as HMRC representatives do follow influencers and can 'do the math'. Not only may she be precipitating a tax inspection and resulting bill but she is also by her inability to 'read the room', successfully alienating an ever increasing proportion of her followers as she becomes even more unrelatable so any future income is not guaranteed.

Banchory foodbank has experienced a record number of referrals, The Haven in Stonehaven almost ran out of food this week but the community has rallied round spectacularly, The Cyrenians in Aberdeen have an ever growing list of essentials urgently required and Rebeccas local charity that her supporters raised £37 for are highlighting that there is a blackmarket in infant formula and their recent Sweet Dreams appeal aims to ensure that children in poverty in Aberdeen & the Shire no longer have to sleep on the floor with no pyjamas and a coat over them.

I rarely swear but FFS Rebecca you have two facial expressions, smug and discontented. Wipe them both off, be grateful for what you have and take nothing for granted.

@Cheesydips Good luck again for starting your new job and hopefully it takes away a little bit of stress this winter, hope you all keep well and safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Congratulations on your new job, wishing you good luck and I hope that the members of your family with Covid make speedy uneventful recoveries.
You are right that Rebecca would not know hardship if it walloped round her face but equally so she will never know contentment, or experience any sense of achievement or sheer joy from the simplest of things. I am sure
The only things that brings Rebecca momentary satisfaction is the short lived instant gratification when getting 'something', preferably something free and always something to brag about. Like an over-indulged child with too many toys her attention span is short and her discontentment level high.

Instead of taking joy from what she has, she can only see that someone has a higher quality kitchen than her 'very very expensive' one, a spa hotel on a ski break instead of Neilson budget barracks, a Mulberry bag rather than her £50 freebie bag with her initials painted on. The only pleasure she gets from those items she has, is the ability to use her social media platforms to rub her good fortune in the face of others and hope they may be jealous of her. Someone who constantly accuses others of being jealous - as she does - is usually someone for whom jealousy is a huge part of their own lives and something they suffer from towards others constantly.
So she documents that she is sitting in bed at mid-day on a Sunday shopping from Boden (with her 25% off 'Beat the clock' voucher that dropped through letterboxes this week) with what aim ? To make her followers jealous that she can afford Boden ?

All this spending after pleading poverty and allegedly mortgaged up to eyeballs, possible Tropics income, Covid grants, monetary gifts from parents or grandparents. I hope she keeps meticulous records as HMRC representatives do follow influencers and can 'do the math'. Not only may she be precipitating a tax inspection and resulting bill but she is also by her inability to 'read the room', successfully alienating an ever increasing proportion of her followers as she becomes even more unrelatable so any future income is not guaranteed.

Banchory foodbank has experienced a record number of referrals, The Haven in Stonehaven almost ran out of food this week but the community has rallied round spectacularly, The Cyrenians in Aberdeen have an ever growing list of essentials urgently required and Rebeccas local charity that her supporters raised £37 for are highlighting that there is a blackmarket in infant formula and their recent Sweet Dreams appeal aims to ensure that children in poverty in Aberdeen & the Shire no longer have to sleep on the floor with no pyjamas and a coat over them.

I rarely swear but FFS Rebecca you have two facial expressions, smug and discontented. Wipe them both off, be grateful for what you have and take nothing for granted.

@Cheesydips Good luck again for starting your new job and hopefully it takes away a little bit of stress this winter, hope you all keep well and safe x
I can vouch for this - HMRC often delve into the finances of those who earn their money in this way, as so much can be ‘hidden’ and often is. I hope she hasn’t fiddled things too much 🙈

Reactions: 14

We know that she regularly reads here so she must see these posts , does it affect her , tickle her conscience , make her realise how lucky she is , I seriously doubt that if she had paid a bit more attention to the critics then she would now be getting all this work done for free like many of those influencers do the ones she is so jealous of , had she taken the advice given here to stop lying to followers , make a full and sincere apology for her racist behaviour , been charitable and shared some of her good fortune , done a decent job on her videos , treated her followers with some respect oh the list is endless !
Of course she did none of these things she stamped her foot and had several tantrums blaming us for being jealous trolls , it’s our fault she is lazy , unintelligent , Ignorant of how difficult life is for so many , a rubbish cleaner , a bored and uninterested parent , greedy , Bragging smug spoilt brat who and begs for freebies for a living. I would be thoroughly ashamed of her if she were my daughter but if course we know Karen is a snobby mare who with all her apparent wealth can’t give a pair of boots away to a friend or family member and comes here defending her bratty daughter instead of addressing her issues does she agree with her daughters careless housekeeping and lousy mothering instincts ? No wonder younger sister lives far away and rarely visits she must feel at times very embarrassed by this pair of stuck up self absorbed childish women who have more interest in their dogs than their bairns and grandbairns 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Rebecca only acts on one post on these threads I hope it’s of GnT’s.

it’s awful that there are so many charities so so close to her villaaage that are desperate to help so many. All she does is brag about expensive kitchens, taps and boden clothes, I’d like to think that she supports the appeals quietly but we all know that is not the meldrum style (even thismamashite shared the abernecessitiesposts)

I have been sending £20 a week to local charities, cfine, Cyrenians, abernecessities etc. I don’t bang on about it (obviously I am here but you bastards don’t have my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😉) but Rebecca won’t even pass on a gifted hairbrush without selling it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Becks is getting the tap with boiling water installed.....imo her children are too young
Those taps are crap anyway we used to have one at the place I used to work and it was never hot anyway! Bad luck Beggars, another waste of money down the 24 carat drain!

Reactions: 5

Thank you, I appreciate the thoughts, thankfully no one is hospitalised with it, and coping extremely well. I'm really excited to start.
Even though its been stressful, I'm sure the vast majority have realised what you can do without and what's important, it's a shame its a life lesson that's skipped past her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Higher value treats" 🤣 wonder if she's picked him up a matching set of dubarrys 😏
High value treats 😂 As in what? A Cartier love bangle for his right paw or maybe a Rolex for his left one 🙄 duck off Meldrum your such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
High value treats 😂 As in what? A Cartier love bangle for his right paw or maybe a Rolex for his left one 🙄 duck off Meldrum your such a twit!
I think you'll find she keeps his 'higher value treats' in a 'very very expensive' pet treat jar from Tiffany. ;)🦴🐶
Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 17.20.49.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.