Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl123

She is coming across as such a spoiled brat today in her stories. Their living space is absolutely HUGE. All the mentioning about the cost of this renovation, at a time when so many people are struggling with the very basics like food, warmth, rent, mortgages etc. It’s disgusting. I can see a very very different side to her now (even more so now than in recent years). She really needs to calm down on showing off all this reno stuff :/

Reactions: 36

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’ve been on here a while, and commented once or twice!!

I used to be quite a fan, had a few friends in common but had heard from some that she was a miserable cow who was often heard shouting at her kids in the street and couldn’t be assed with them most days, I took that with a pinch of salt as I’ve been a shouty Mum at my kids too, we all have off days!

When Poppy was in NICU she made an FB post about being worried or something and I sent her a DM about my child when they were in NICU at Aberdeen and for the week they were in it was terrifying but the staff were great and my kid is now a picture of health. She read it and totally ignored it.

Fast forward a year or so and I saw her at the cinema with the older girls, I was still a bit of a fan although slightly shocked that the girls were having free rein with all the snacks and drinks and cinema prices 😱 bit of course she wasn’t paying 😂

I thought it was strange she never mentioned being at the cinema that day? Then a few days later she posted that she’d been in a Monday or Tuesday to use a promotion she was advertising. No sorry dear you were there on the Friday, what a bizarre thing to lie about I thought??

Then lift gate happened and I googled her as she seemed to disappear and that’s when I found the fabulous bunch of bastards 😍

• Heart
  • Wow

Darlascott236

I don’t usually comment on influencer threads but she has irritated me more so than usual this week! She’s damn lucky she has what she has! A new kitchen during a global pandemic while people are losing jobs, have no money and worried they will lose their house?! My husband has been made redundant but has no redundancy pay as he only started this job in February! We have no income. He’s had job interview after job interview! My youngest is 6 months! I then see her complaining she has no kitchen! Lucky you have a roof over your head, money and know you can feed your three kids Rebecca!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
Bloody hell Tattlers, you lot are a cure for shit day at work. I'm creasing up reading your posts! 😂

I figure that beam has been the stiffest thing she's had near her in ages. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Rebecca you dumb fuck

It’s QUARTZ

QUARTZ
QUARTZ
QUARTZ

maybe you should have spent more time at school concentrating on lessons and less time sucking lee off eh?

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Oh ma heid 😂 she looks like she’s honestly come from the Sylvanian Family cute little starter home
122F10A1-1253-459B-962E-D175B0CC8A88.jpeg

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
🤣 my intention wasn’t to panic everyone!!!! I’m not going to publicly say which account I’m referring to because yknow - doxxing is illegal and all that!!!!

Imagine if I was actually Mrs Meldrum....! OCHA BEASTIE WHADDA PEACH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This woman is incapable of ever being truly happy or content or satisfied with her life. This kitchen “Reno” (URGH!) is just another thing in a long line of things she’s had done/bought to fill the dark void in her life and just like all those things before, it will not make her happy. She’s got some serious psychological issues going on. Look at her life - look at what she has. Married to “her best friend” and apparently the man of her dreams (hahaha!!!) 3 beautiful, healthy children, a home that when they bought it was “her forever home”, husband has a job that brings in a decent wage etc etc etc etc but she’s miserable. She has a deep rooted emptiness inside her that nothing seems to fill. Nothing. A few kitchen cupboards and a tin of Dulux emulsion isn’t going to fix it.

• Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Rebecca’s post today. She needs to wake up and open her eyes to the HELL that some folks are living through right now. Some folk don’t know where their next meal is coming from yet the fanny from inchmarlo is whinging because she is getting a new kitchen installed. Dry your bloody eyes.

Wake the fuck up Rebecca.
PS I’m not jealous. Far from it. You are one the most unlikeable people I have come across.

Nothing will every satisfy you in life.

• Heart

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
You can afford to be loud when he tax payer is forking out for your new kitchen. Jesus Christ. Dog, playhouse, 2 weeks in Turkey (until it was cancelled), kitchen. They must have money coming out of their ears.
Tax-man will catch them eventually. Every dog has their day. She’ll be back on YouTube next year when she needs to repay everything she has stolen, mark my words.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The free stay at Gleneagles when Lisa Kudrow refused a selfie so Lee slagged her off saying she had aged.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bella7519

Chatty Member
I stay in west hill where she got the pumpkins from. She’s parked in a disabled spot. Presuming they have a valid blue badge as I do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Brand new - worn three times.

Kazza Bee in da house. That’s not brand fucking new then is it dip shit.

• Haha

Busybee93

Chatty Member
Well if we are all owning up to how we’ve come across the delightful Meld then I might as well spill 😂 One of my friends is related to one of his family and if truth be told I heard of her because my friend was telling me about how stuck up she was and basically slagging her off and telling me what her family member had said about her. She’s kept me up to date ever since 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I was disgusted about them parking in the disabled bay at the maternity hospital and then claiming the consultant said they could, because she was obviously such a special case.
The consultants have no say over parking and quite honestly couldn’t care less how you get to the hospital. Even women in labour use the drop off and as soon as the patient is settled the car has to be moved to the car park to free it up for the next person.
But the meldrum’s are so so special it doesn’t apply to them.

• Wow
  • Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The cat video is still so fucking funny!!!!!!

also hilarious the first time she went on about trolls and the whole “I’ve been to the police/they are taking it so seriously/they are getting everyone’s IP addresses because it’s SO EASY to find IP addresses/they are classing it as harassment/I’m in contact with the police on a daily basis” — actually hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Booklover

VIP Member
Two stand out moments for me were her putting Poppy to bed in her cot in the muddy dress she'd fallen over in. Who does that? 😟

The best for me was when she brought Bertie home as a surprise and the underwhelming response she got from the kids just spoke volumes. 'Are you crying Safiya?' 'NO!' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I doubt she does that! She is FAR too tired from solo parenting all the time and walking the horse 3 times a day missionary Mary couldn’t possible put out for her wee peach
missionary Mary!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

You just know Lee is into some weird stuff..... bet he likes to be shit on or put on a lead and walked around the house like a dog..... little freak.

• Haha
  • Sick