Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the veil started to slip for me was when they got the BMW and were trying to hide it after making a big deal about only being able to afford the S-Max. Like why lie? And no Rebecca, it's not jealousy because I've owned BMWs and currently have 2 luxury vehicles. I just don't like being lied to/misled.

Then everything hit the fan with the house move and DLP and the rest is history.
Same here. In fact I messaged to say oh look you’ve got a new BMW I can see it in the pics. By that stage i was watching purely for the lies and stories not adding up. No jealousy but she made such a big deal about only affording a second hand S max. Then when she lapped up the oh my house is so lovely no wonder it sold so quickly, a quick internet search and it showed her house up for sale on the council website. That moment I was oh my goodness Rebecca Meldrum you are one big lier pants on fire.

Reactions: 21
Turning point for me was when Lee gave up his job! I just remember thinking what fuckery is going on here 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are (we’re currently planning it) but it could/should be done with discretion and not grotesque boasting about her ‘kitchen of dreams’ and how EXPENSIVE it all is. Sadly, she seems to live for bragging about their ‘extravagant’ lifestyle, and money seems to be her sole focus in life.
What I can’t understand is the going back and forth between oh we’re skint and can’t afford a kitchen and now it’s oh look we’re fitting a high end kitchen. She doesn’t make sense in who she trying to be

Reactions: 22
What I can’t understand is the going back and forth between oh we’re skint and can’t afford a kitchen and now it’s oh look we’re fitting a high end kitchen. She doesn’t make sense in who she trying to be
That’s what I’ve been thinking since she mentioned getting the kitchen fitted. One minute she is begging for pennies for ice creams and saying they would have to save for yuurrss to get their kitchen done next minute POOF they’re fitting not only kitchens but painting, fitting new bathrooms and booking foreign holidays! Smells of either a lump sum of money or her family are helping her out. I mean when have you ever known her to go see her Granda in Yorkshire before? NEVER that’s when and it makes me think he “treats” her when she stamps those circus sized feet of hers.

Reactions: 19
They are (we’re currently planning it) but it could/should be done with discretion and not grotesque boasting about her ‘kitchen of dreams’ and how EXPENSIVE it all is. Sadly, she seems to live for bragging about their ‘extravagant’ lifestyle, and money seems to be her sole focus in life.
I agree with you completely.. I misread the comments haha

Reactions: 2
that’s exactly how she was with the house they Are in now......one minute they couldn’t get a mortgage for the amount needed and then by some miracle they bought the place!
she must have a money tree that she starts watering when she needs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have been a lurker for a while but only commented once, mainly because I can't come up with the hugely amusing and accurate stories I read. Took me a while to find you but when I did stopped following all influencers as these threads are way more entertaining than anything they can produce.
Keep it up you tattle bastards

Reactions: 10
That’s what I’ve been thinking since she mentioned getting the kitchen fitted. One minute she is begging for pennies for ice creams and saying they would have to save for yuurrss to get their kitchen done next minute POOF they’re fitting not only kitchens but painting, fitting new bathrooms and booking foreign holidays! Smells of either a lump sum of money or her family are helping her out. I mean when have you ever known her to go see her Granda in Yorkshire before? NEVER that’s when and it makes me think he “treats” her when she stamps those circus sized feet of hers.
Oh yeah, now it all makes sense why they visited him. That visit was the ‘thank you’ 😙

Reactions: 6
There may only be supposed to be 15 tatters but me thinks there are dozens more who may not post but are avid followers. just putting it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep she’s been like that with everything. Firstly we can’t afford a new car then the BMW comes home. Then we can’t get the mortgage for new house then all of a sudden they do. Then they can’t afford a new kitchen then all of a sudden they can. Contradicting herself left right and centre. And she blames 15 trolls for seeing through her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think what made me first question Meldrum was when Poppy was born. Why film it if there was a risk of Poppy having health issues? Why was she not spending all her time in NICU with Poppy, she actually avoided it. She went out with her pals when Poppy was in NICU!

The whole suddenly having a bare minerals make up routine after only using high Street finest was also weird.

Thank god I found you guys though. I now question all these bloody 'influencers' and there dodgy aff links.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Two stand out moments for me were her putting Poppy to bed in her cot in the muddy dress she'd fallen over in. Who does that? 😟

The best for me was when she brought Bertie home as a surprise and the underwhelming response she got from the kids just spoke volumes. 'Are you crying Safiya?' 'NO!' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another lurker confession. I’ve been watching since just before they moved to murder mansion. Can’t remember exactly when I joined - it was sometime after she blocked me because I gave what I’m sure was very kindly and constructive put feedback about yet another undeclared ad. I couldn’t believe how she could choose simply not to engage with the responsibilities of her ‘profession’ (which is what the influencer world is now - whether individual influencers like it or not) - e.g. like some basic attention and thought to feedback from what was essentially her customer base back when she was ‘running a business’ (let alone putting in some basic planning and structure and proper effort to her ‘content’ back then). Tattle banter was so cathartic in providing vicarious venting for my irritation at her that I had to join Tattle to get the notifications on updates. Never been brave enough to post before. The wit - and better knowledge - of others on here is way beyond what I could ever offer as commentary :)

Part of me feels a little sorry for her (don’t shout me down!). I think much of her track record and mess ups with insta, DLP, liftgate etc are down to the fact that she’s never really had to deal with the ups and downs of a workplace, figure out how to get along with different people (including those she doesn’t agree with or with her), be performance assessed, be informed about diversity and inclusion in a workplace etc, plus (it seems) not really getting challenged in a supportive yet ‘catch yourself on love’ way by family and friends around her.

That’s my tuppence worth. Probably too scared to post again. <goes back in box>

Reactions: 30
To all the lovely lurkers; please don’t just lurk!!!!! It’s been nice hearing from you guys!!! 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
First post ever. Long time lurker. The cancer scare really got to me. As I had breast cancer at the time. She had the cheek to even use it as a ad for next!! Don’t live that far from her either. 😀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.