Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Things which mean I could be Mrs Meldrum......🧐

I have a pair of Dubarry boots / I don't have curtains / I own a steel beam / I ski

Things which mean I definitely am NOT Mrs Meldrum.....

I love all my family and would never dream of selling their privacy for a few sweeties / Our dog is the family pet and not a baby substitute
I can spell / I shower at least once a day
I actually have a job / and I have a log basket / I enjoy cooking and cleaning
You Tube is NOT my jam / I believe that soiled nappies should go in a bin, not chucked out the first floor window
I am not a lying twat

.....and most telling of all.......I would never forget my library card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Bellingham

Screenshot_20201025-212625.png

Literally an aff ad for Quidco disguised as 'refer a friend' not 'refer the followers of your business' and the rate is ridiculous! £10 she'll get for everyone stupid enough to swipe. SHAMELESS. CHEAP ASS. DISINGENUOUS. TIGHT. GRABBY BASTARD.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
What a twat. Who gives a shit about your tap you sad bastards.

Our kitchen was rather pricey (DIY kitchens, solid oak painted in f&b etc). Did we go on about our taps, sink etc. No, because NO ONE IS INTERESTED!!!! So so sad. Screams of insecurity and desperation.
Wealth is quiet, poor is loud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Imagine not realising one’s footbed was so so narrow that one’s new £150 boots wouldn’t accommodate how teeny tiny they are.
Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ohyes

VIP Member
FEA4804B-9400-4B40-900D-1502E76D801B.jpeg

“Surely that’s not brought our kitchen, it’s very small”

Smug orange twat 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s Inchmarlo chat for sole of my foot 😂 I believe they also say “gee whizz, that meal we had last night has really irritated my intergluteal cleft” when they get the ring of fire after a spicy curry 😂
OOOOOOFT OUCHA BEASTIE MA WEE HOOP IS PURE BURNING! HAD A WEE CHICKEN KORMA LAST NIGHT AND ITS PLAYIN HAVOC WI MA WEE BUM HOLE! AM FEART TAE EVEN GO OOT FAR A WALK THE DAY INCASE A NEED TAE URGENTLY GO TAE THE TOILET, KEN WIT A MEAN AYE? MIGHT HAVE TO JUMP INTO A CAFE TO DO A MESSY POO JUST LIKE BELTER BABE BEC DOES WHEN HER IBS IS PLAYIN UP AND SHES GOT THE SKITTERS. THAT IS NAE BONNY. NAE A PEACH LIKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

KTG

Another cracker was when she was supposed to be a guest on This Morning. All we heard about for weeks was what she would wear and how excited she was to meet Holly- fair enough. But when TM obviously managed to bag the Saccone-Joly’s with their much larger following Rebecca told us (and actually expected us to be believe) that it was her decision! 😂 Yeah, right. Then Pat slagged the S-J’s appearance off! Sour grapes perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I miss mr Bull. mr Bull was a great contributor to this thread and then suddenly departed. Mr Bull if you are here, I’m happy you stuck around ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 39

montydonfc

VIP Member
Free The Tattle 15! Here since Disney and proud. I do however work part time as a steel beam seller in Bunchory the exclusive villaaage outside Aberdeen. Had to take it on after the piste bashing work dried up last year. Never mind, just pulled up my big girl sallopettes and got on with it. Never one to shy away from work I just get my little narrow foot beds jumping straight into the next thing going for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ohyes

VIP Member
3FA9A3E8-BECB-49FF-8F20-5B945C5694F1.jpeg

I think insta is trolling me.... #sarahraven

DB377101-7557-4FBF-AD1F-65231689F926.jpeg

“Best thing we have ever done”? She’s either trolling us again or she’s the biggest cunt in Banchory.

Actually, could be both those things....🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Cheesecake44

Long time lurker, first time poster, I can also confirm that they parked in a disabled bay! This was not a free for all space or child parking bay!... and this was clearly not an emergency parking stop. This is what irritates me to the core about this pair, they both think they are above everyone else, regardless how long it took the idiot to collect three pumpkins from marks and Spencer’s... it’s wrong!..

• Angry
Reactions: 37

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Her moaning that Poppy didn't get a free knitted octopus in the NICU, then pushing her PO Box for all the goodies

When the new ASA rules came out and Nanny McLee got on the phone to complain, because why should they follow any rules!

The crappy "self care" hamper she donated all of a pair of fluffy socks to

Mark Prideux taking the mickey out of her in Ibiza

Their threesome curry night with wee Rami (she likes her men short doesn't she!)

Raging because the Daily Mail's article didn't blow smoke up her flat ass

That stupid board game must have gotten lost in the move (or they've no friends left to play it with)

The skirt when she went to buy an onion

Practising with her wheelie bins

She really is the gift that keeps giving 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Pat was the only intresting thing about the meldrums.
How is stories contradicted hers.
The expression death stare when she moved the rooms around and brought the horse home.
The beatrix potter coins collections
The non binary coats in the woods.
The soupy curry and bad boy eggs.
Would you look at that you belter.
She got jealous and scrapped the channel meldrums because she feared he be too popular and talked about him like be was a sponging useless husband on his 2 year sabbatical where he became her slave.
The fake try hard love for the dog
The embarassing lads night out.
Banachory weather forecast.
My favourite was his face on the gender reveal video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36