Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... what mascara is it? I refuse to swipe up but love a mascara 🙈
its L’Oréal and in a pink tube - called lash paradise i think - it’s quite good and a dupe for better then sex by too faced. I’ve been using it for over a year!

Reactions: 1
To be fair, the utility room tap could be 24 carat gold and studded with diamonds but it would still be in a room where a man had his head bashed in by his son...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
To be fair, the utility room tap could be 24 carat gold and studded with diamonds but it would still be in a room where a man had his head bashed in by his son...
exactly. It doesn’t matter what crappy overpriced pointless tap they have in there or what boring kitchen they have fitted or what bland shade of beige she puts on the walls..... nothing is ever going to change the fact that in that utility room a man had his head smashed around and was murdered by his son. Who was then dragged through the house and bundled into the wheelie bin of dreams where he was left to putrify for 7 weeks.

that house is a hell hole. Nothing will ever change that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Re the kitchen and possible government money during lockdown. The amount of self employed people who have got hand outs and not lost a penny is disgusting to be honest. Our accountant said it will all come out in the wash next year when the HMRC start looking back over hand outs and those who took money when didn’t suffer financially. The whole system was set up unfairly, seeing those unaffected getting money and those who desperately needed it left with nothing. It’s a system that was set up in a hurry with no proper and fair way of assessing the claimants

Reactions: 19
More moaning from the Meldrum this morning, she really is a miserable witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When we done our kitchen although how it looked was part of it (although to be fair they all start to look the same there’s only so many Cabinet doors out there ) it was about how I wanted to use it. Where to cook, where stuff would go, how we could sit, having white goods integrated but in a practical place etc. I haven’t seen her talk about any of that AT ALL it’s all about the name / product dropping and Insta crap point scoring , BELFAST SINK STEEL BEAM FANCY TAPS . The first family on the world ever to fit a kitchen. Send them a message from the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was about to write the same thing.
The best thing they could have done was knock the utility room down and never build anything there again. I would hate to think what the energy is like in there

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I called it! Not even half way through the kitchen ‘reno’ 🤢 and she is already on to the next thing
She must have got a huge handout from the Government if she s already planning what’s next! Absolutely disgusting! I hope it all catches up with her along the line x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.