Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Lee is flogging an orange wooden door for £50 on the local selling site!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She spends her entire existence trying to spite tattlers. The smugness will be her undoing, how can any genuine sheep not question how braggy she is? She has zero self-awareness and is full of her own importance. It’s so tone deaf in the current climate.

Reactions: 12
She spends her entire existence trying to spite tattlers. The smugness will be her undoing, how can any genuine sheep not question how braggy she is? She has zero self-awareness and is full of her own importance. It’s so tone deaf in the current climate.
yup. She really has such a miserable little life.

Reactions: 9
I see Lee is flogging an orange wooden door for £50 on the local selling site!
They have no shame do they lees turned into delboy on market place recoup any money they can as its all so so expensive.
Wasent the guy who did snug and kitchen part of lees circle of mates.

Hanss solo. You bastards never fail to make me chuckle.

Reactions: 10
So we've just had our kitchen diner knocked through a couple of weeks ago and originally thought we needed a beam as thought the wall was loading and we paid £150 for the beam, its literally not much smaller than hers. So if she's paid 5k that's a big joke on her 🙈😆 anyway it turned out we didn't need the beam after all so we managed to save £150. Silly girl making up figures left right and centre to appear rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we've just had our kitchen diner knocked through a couple of weeks ago and originally thought we needed a beam as thought the wall was loading and we paid £150 for the beam, its literally not much smaller than hers. So if she's paid 5k that's a big joke on her 🙈😆 anyway it turned out we didn't need the beam after all so we managed to save £150. Silly girl making up figures left right and centre to appear rich!
Useful to know we have 2 curved arches between kitchen diner and snug.
Would love to knock down or square off but too much expense and mess.

Her kitchens wont be a patch on Katie Ellison or fleur de force is my fave kitchen.

Reactions: 9
A friend of mine paid thousands for her beam to be fixed into supporting wall when they moved rooms around. I’m no expert but I guess some are more expensive. I remember at the time she said it ate into a huge part of their budget for knocking down walls and making two rooms into one. A steel beam from our local smiddy wouldn’t cost that but all the work to take wall down and then fit it and patch the walls up with new plaster and architect could add up. Not just the beam on it’s on.

Reactions: 7
It’s a canny resemblance 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's that 'dead behind the eyes' shallowness they all have about them.

So sad to see such unhappy, unfulfilled individuals wasting their time pouting toward a device in the hopes of adding some depth to their lives.

Reactions: 12
it has potential to be really nice.....lets see!!

i hate katie ellisons blancmange pink kitchen with a passion! It has to be better than that!

Reactions: 4
Finally, my background is going to come in useful!
The beam will probably be a maximum of £500, the work associated with fitting it will be where the cost adds up but usually that is accounted within the fill works carried out by the builders/joiners. £5000 sounds more like the beam, plus associated works to the ‘Reno’ over all, possibly even including fitting the actual kitchen.
Unless Aberdeen have a different rate schedule to other contractors around the country.

cant help but laugh every time she says they went for a high end expensive kitchen... from Howdens 😂 Howdens kitchens are great, but they are also used by most builders because they are the affordable option.

Reactions: 23
Serious question guys can you af link yhe beam and tap of dreams? Are Scotland week 2 half term and return Monday.
I assume shires free of restrictions
Yeah schools back Monday here and at the moment we are free of restrictions

Reactions: 2
My guess beam and fit is 5k.
The builders probably used their howdons card and they offer diffrent prices diffrent people also different receipts for the customer i hear.
We did minor upgrade of our kitchen diner last month.
Our handyman said he get base unit for oven and sink on his howdons card as be cheaper.
But hes not had account long and doesn't buy huge amount from them.
In the end he went b&q as 28 quid each half howdons price quoted.
We got sink and dining room kicthen cupboards Ikea.
Tap and other electrical bits screwfix.
Laminate from online retailer as we cant justify quartz.
Decided against Belfast sink as worried we we would break it.
Also would have required wood worktop so upped the expense.

In ideal world i would flip my kitchen diner and knock down arch similar to theirs.
I would get brand new units island and quartz.
But that's a long term 10 year down line prpbably.
Happy with white gloss laminate and stainless steel sink.
Would rather save pennies for new glazing and door at back as kicthen diner overlooks the garden.
Also new boiler and fire for lounge.
New bathroom
Loft extension.

The thourght meldrums being properly ripped off amuses me.
I guess theres extra costs that maybe builders wont be doing.
I.e. electrician and tiler.
I estimates they spending 15 to 20grand.
8k from tropic and generous gift from grand dad.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the spending though (and I’m not jealous) because it would keep me awake at night to be in their position. His job can’t be secure in this climate, she doesn’t YouTube anymore. She drinks hot tea for a living. 3 kids and a dog to feed. That’s a lot of weight on his shoulders.

They also forked out for a holiday to turkey, a uk break and all the days out, her random spending on loungewear and square fanny leggings? Is it all on tick?

yup. She really has such a miserable little life.
What a sad little life Jane
( it just reminded me of the best come dine with me moment ever) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Roll up, roll up get yourself a Royal Deeside Buy Sell and Swap Bargain. Jesus do this family actually give anything to charity! Don’t sit still in their bleeping houses for too long or you’ll be sold 😂 I was actually looking to see if Kaz was selling any of her old broomsticks 🧹 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Roll up, roll up get yourself a Royal Deeside Buy Sell and Swap Bargain. Jesus do this family actually give anything to charity! Don’t sit still in their bleeping houses you’ll be sold 😂 I was actually looking to see if Kaz was selling any broomsticks 🧹 😂
My very narrow footbed WHO SAYS THIS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Roll up, roll up get yourself a Royal Deeside Buy Sell and Swap Bargain. Jesus do this family actually give anything to charity! Don’t sit still in their bleeping houses to long or you’ll be sold 😂 I was actually looking to see if Kaz was selling any broomsticks 🧹 😂
Hahaha nice boots Sarah Raven. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Brand new - worn three times.

Kazza Bee in da house. That’s not brand bleeping new then is it dip tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.