Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s doing admin for a small business? It just be a casual laptop at home job. My nose is bothering me big time now!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s doing admin for a small business? It just be a casual laptop at home job. My nose is bothering me big time now!
Foxy. There is no job. The only job it will be is tea maker for all the builders fitting the quarts and the beams.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she hadn’t of mentioned the site half of us wouldn’t be on here probably lol so really it’s her fault hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah I’ve been here since the first thread *old crone* when Lee turned up pretending to be Bon Jovi, talking about shared ownership 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a thought about the cashback stories. There was one for Tui, guess that won't be paying out now her holiday has been cancelled or could it be a booking for a 2021 holiday??

Reactions: 4
Watching Marcus Rashfords stories of all the small business (who are probably struggling themselves) offering free food to children in need made me so emotional and realise exactly why Rebecca’s ‘things that are crappy’ post annoyed me so much.

Yes she grew up privileged and sheltered. So did I. I was also brought up with gratitude, morals, pride, work ethic & respect that not everyone is as fortunate as us.
I began my career in childcare at 16. I’ve bought cereal, biscuits, crisps & juice so kids will have breakfast & snack. I’ve ticked that the child entitled to free school meals wants option A even though he has a packed lunch with him.....because wee Jimmy has no packed lunch or money for a school dinner.
My parents & work have given me experiences, opportunities & insight into exactly how some families struggle and I appreciate that it’s easy for some people to go about their lives oblivious.
HOWEVER there is no excuse just now. Everyone is aware of what’s going on in our first world country and that our government are voting not to feed hungry children. Especially someone who spends as much time on social media as our Reb. And that’s what’s annoyed me. She really couldn’t care less. She doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone except herself. She’s getting what she’s wanted for a long time (probably from the governments money!) and is STILL moaning.
She’s not just tone deaf. She is selfish, ignorant and as bad as the MPs who voted against continuing school meals while claiming thousands of pounds in expenses. She is actively ignoring the whole situation and choosing not to use her fortune to help those in need.
*SORRY FOR LOMG POST*
So was I! X
Was this online or local.
She was awful moody mare when expecting poppy.
I remember someone local saying they had been partnered with her and she said no shes got enough freinds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
just that there are certain users viewing this thread on a daily basis who never post anything on tattle, only view the Meldrum thread and who’s username makes it very obvious who it is....!!!!!
I'm often reading here, as its my evening read whilst feeding my baby... keeps me awake now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was online fireflies (for me anyway). Think it started off Babycentre then moved to Facebook but I stopped being a member years ago.

Reactions: 2
Was online fireflies (for me anyway). Think it started off Babycentre then moved to Facebook but I stopped being a member years ago.
Baby centre those were the days takes me back was on there with eldest now 14.
Was this when she expecting safaya darcey or go florrie.
She used to go on mumsnet too

When a picture is worth a thousand words.
View attachment 289062
Ahh the the thrill of the piste basher.
Jump up darling your not in your silhouettes.
Hands down most entertaining holiday.
The summer Nelson camp all so samey.
Dump kids in childcare play tennis.
Leave sick husband and child's in the apartment and go out without them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.