Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Wiskygal for the cracking title

Beggys anxiety is through the roof already on day one. Poor little lamb how will she cope with the kitchen Reno (🤢) what a bleeping knob.

Let’s all say it a bit louder so verruca can hear us up there .. READ THE bleeping ROOM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else secretly hoping its the "reno" from hell for our princess beggy, want to see her using her mop of dreams when it floods! You get what you pay for

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t normally wish I’ll on anyone but I can’t help but wish for Beggy to have multiple issues with this ‘ reno’ and hope it costs her a bloody fortune. Mind you Daddy Cannon will no doubt cough up if they run over budget. 🙄
She has no idea of what life is like in the real world. She’s never had to want for anything it’s either been given to her by her parents or a freebie.
No wonders she’s never happy. It’s always more more more for me me me with Grabecca.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she needs to rent a room at the coffee and cake place while this is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so pathetic it’s unreal!! She’s just back from a holiday, has she forgotten that?! And of course the kitchen had to be done while Lee was home!! No chance those builders will be getting a nice HOT cup of tea, just whinging, whining and photo ops!

Oh and ps Borders biscuits are advertising for a biscuit taster, 40 grand a year! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they’ll get rid of those awful orange wood internal doors and skirting boards now they’re renovating their huge, huge space? 😂🤔

Reactions: 11
Apparently people are asking what fake tan she’s been using on her face 🤔 It’s a FILTER ffs! 🙄
5FB31A9B-9987-4128-8CEA-D2AEBCAFC95A.jpeg
773D33C7-EDF1-4E22-B6F1-5A309B98C472.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What was so wrong with the kitchen? (Other than the floor) I would love one like that..
Also a month with no kitchen? Been there, done that!
council done my kitchen and bathroom at the same time! They found asbestos in the window frames so I had to take my them 4 year old to my parents for the night Cos I only had a wiggly toilet, and was advised to be careful with it. Had no bath for a month, or washing machine, or cooker, thank god for parents living nearby!

Reactions: 12
Woo hoo!! My first thread title. Thanks, Bastards! 👏🏼
Can it be changed to “interest”? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so done with her moaning. Just back from holiday and now having work done on her house and all she's done is moan. How about be grateful that you aren't on your arse like a lot of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is so pathetic it’s unreal!! She’s just back from a holiday, has she forgotten that?! And of course the kitchen had to be done while Lee was home!! No chance those builders will be getting a nice HOT cup of tea, just whinging, whining and photo ops!

Oh and ps Borders biscuits are advertising for a biscuit taster, 40 grand a year! LOL
Wow! Now that sounds like a job! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woo hoo!! My first thread title. Thanks, Bastards! 👏🏼
Can it be changed to “interest”? 😉
sorry, purposeful misspelling. It wouldn’t have fitted in the word count otherwise. Unless an Admin can amend and do more than me?
It’s quite apt tho.. we know our beggy loves to ignore autocorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the love of Christ...... the hair!!
Is she growing straw and hay to feed her bleeping horse?
And I mean that ain’t no pretty picture that’s gonna be posted in a few years ... just sayin’...honey, call it what you want, but orange ain’t tan! 🤦🏼‍♀️👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️😂

1603134204553.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.