Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is coming across as such a spoiled brat today in her stories. Their living space is absolutely HUGE. All the mentioning about the cost of this renovation, at a time when so many people are struggling with the very basics like food, warmth, rent, mortgages etc. It’s disgusting. I can see a very very different side to her now (even more so now than in recent years). She really needs to calm down on showing off all this reno stuff :/

Reactions: 36
. I would sell up and get a house that looks worth that amount of money.
Unfortunately, given the dreadful thing that happened there, they’ll find it very difficult to sell it. I can’t imagine there’s many that don’t know about the history.

Reactions: 11
Who does she think she's kidding "we spend most of our time around the kitchen table"

You spend the vast majority of your time lying on the sofa under a blanket ignoring your children you lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She is coming across as such a spoiled brat today in her stories. Their living space is absolutely HUGE. All the mentioning about the cost of this renovation, at a time when so many people are struggling with the very basics like food, warmth, rent, mortgages etc. It’s disgusting. I can see a very very different side to her now (even more so now than in recent years). She really needs to calm down on showing off all this reno stuff :/
this has ALWAYS been beggars way.

Reactions: 3
OKAY even I remember when she first talked about the renovation she said a HUGE chunk of the money was the steel beam now it is suddenly the SMALLEST part of the cost?? When you lie every 5 minutes you tend to forget I guess!

Reactions: 23
My money’s on grandad helping pay for this kitchen upgrade. She will have whined and moaned so much he has given her some inheritance early and she’s blown it all on 1/2 rooms. The problem being the rest of the house will now look ultra dated compared to the kitchen. But what Beggy wants ......

Reactions: 12
I don't actually think it is the best use of space. When you look at how the windows are positioned in the family area I can't see how they will gain a better kitchen/dinner/family room.
If she had knocked down the playroom area instead they could have had bifold doors onto the garden which would have been much nicer for family living.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't actually think it is the best use of space. When you look at how the windows are positioned in the family area I can't see how they will gain a better kitchen/dinner/family room.
If she had knocked down the playroom area instead they could have had bifold doors onto the garden which would have been much nicer for family living.
What beggars wants she gets even if it is a tit show and she’ll regret later

Reactions: 7
100% agree. It was her preferred choice but they couldn’t afford it. Shame ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she’s explained it, I actually don’t think it’s the best layout!! I think they should of thought about it much more but basically it’s going to have loads of furniture in it!! I’m not keen on the idea!! Sounds like a waste of money!!

Now she’s explained it, I actually don’t think it’s the best layout!! I think they should of thought about it much more but basically it’s going to have loads of furniture in it!! I’m not keen on the idea!! Sounds like a waste of money!!
Any screen shots? X

Reactions: 2
She really is the opposite of wealth whispering isn’t she. Crass & smug . READ THE ROOM. Even if people really are asking these questions (they aren’t) but consider the fact that they may be in dire straits or easily influenced to spend what they don’t have all so that you feel smug and uppety. I’d rather have a job that a massive kitchen thanks. You have 100K followers like or or not, you will have an impact. Stfu and take it off line. You are helping no one.

Watch out Rebecca because you will meet eveyone you piss off on the way down from your very wobbly wannabe middle class ladder .

Reactions: 10
Yes it's going to be a big space, badly planned and full of furniture from those last updates. Imagine going to that expense and not having worked out where key furniture, sofas and dining will go in what was the family room, it's obvious she's concentrated more on taps, Belfast sinks, quartz tops ie how IT LOOKS than how it will WORK . As for not having a telly, the space and how she thinks they'll use it, needs it. She's such a snobby witch making out Lee wants tvs in every room, like she has such a busy, fulfilled life she doesn't have time for TV! Oh duck off you snobby cow, 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£5K for an RSJ....... aye, whatever you say Rebecca!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

it’s so funny the way she’s carrying on. It’s a bleeping naff kitchen from bloody Howdens they are having fitted and a sodding I-beam which is a bog standard piece of kit that anyone would have put in when taking a wall out. It’s boring, day to day work that joiners/builders do every single day of the week. She’s carrying on like it’s some mammoth Grand Designs style build with master craftsmen hand carving the bleeping kitchen out of Maple in situ!!!!!! It really shows how desperately immature and utterly clueless she is - does she honestly think any of this chat is remotely noteworthy?! It’s not!!!!

Heads up Meldrums - my house was a new build that we designed with an architect and built on a plot of land that we bought. It was a 14 month project. It was an epic build. I am DYING at all of this nonsense over a wee kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also - using the term “Reno” makes you sound like even more of a prick than usual. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I just find it all so very dull
Yup. It’s mind numbing.

she’s just making such a twit out of herself though. “We don’t want to talk about how much it cost because that’s personal..... but it’s costing a forrrrrrrtunnnnneeeeeee”

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

a guy was still violently murdered in your utility room Rebecca. Can’t ever change that horrific fact. 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on tattle bastards screen shot of the taps pleease!!!😂😁🙏👍
there wasn’t one. It was some tit drawing she had done of a mixer tap. I’m going to assume it’s one of those pointless Quooker taps that has boiling water in an instant. It’s the kind of inane piece of shite this bimbo would get so that she can bleat on about how much it cost.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.