Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Hang on, does he not have one of those buffs? Think we’ve seen it in previous stories? Has he slid that down off his face, that would be kind of manageable with no hands... I can’t quite see close enough in the story. Loathe to stand up for him though, if this is how he did it 🙈

If you mean his offshore one, they're generally really quite tight and not designed to just 'slip off'. I guess he could have had it on and done some kinda weird wriggling and shaking to wiggle it down though?

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I think you mean Kelly doesn't wear them purely as a fashion accessory for the gram? You had to go looking for it and she's not wiggling them on the gram and doing a cheap shot hidden ad....

She's not spendy spendy because she holds approximately 8 million times more class and integrity than this Meldrum cheap lifeless cocunt.
Yeah you have a point there with kelly. She does have more class Didn’t have to go looking as I did notice the boots, and pointing out that it’s not just horsey people who buy them, wasn’t defending her in slightest. She’s wearing boots that you’d commonly see up her area. But Rebecca I don’t understand why she has to advertise old boots she’s had for 10 years. Due to boredom that she’s nothing else to do and nothing else to show since everything’s dried up. but I don’t see it as a brag as they are old boots that are wrecked and certainly nothing to brag about. She’s had them 10 years so over each year cost £30 ish per yearly wear. If she were buying new boots every year then that’s more costly than dubarrys that have lasted her all this time and honestly it’s a disgrace how she’s treated them. But it’s the same with most things, she’s not that clean and tidy

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Tova Leighs piss take of influencers tonight? Two guesses on who she's having the biggest dig at, it's hilarious!

And ftr, her cheap wig still looks better condition that Beggy's actual hair!
I didn’t get the dig but I’ve just found to a Leigh so maybe it’s lost on me 😂