Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boots remind me of rigger boots. They're just awful 🤮 fair enough if you're wearing them to muck out horses but they still look rank.

her house style reminds me of the house my parents lived in that was built in 1990! Cannot fathom how it's only a decade old. I guess it was an older man that had it built though and chose all the fittings.
I literally have horses and would never wear those boots. Dunlop £8/10 wellies do the job and wear incredibly well. Brands like joules, hunters, durberry are bleeping shite in my humble opinion 🙈
I can’t actually believe she is STILL af linking those god awful boots and still pairing them with those god awful leggings. Is this her life? Will she be doing this in 10 years time still?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she is so knock knee-ed! Her knees are all put of shape in that clam legging picture, that's not normal? One possible explanation for such a deformity could be the odd position she has put herself in for the sake of the appearance of a thigh gap, but surely she wouldn't go to such lengths to look malnourished? Is riddled with rickets the new fashionable shape we should aspire too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes a bit late to the game, L'Oréal lash paradise!
Is anyone wants to try it I have a brand new boxed unopened tube. I brought it on bogof and can’t use as it irritates my eyes. So if anyone wants to try it I’m happy to post or if you’re local to me you can
Collect.

Reactions: 5
So she’s painting the kitchen with Dulux Egyptian cotton, like Charlotte Taylor and she showed some bar stools awhile back from Dunelm identical to Charlotte Taylor’s, and the mascara she’s raving about guess who bought that recently Charlotte Taylor! 😂. Do these insta (not sure what to call them) not have any original ideas of their own. Pathetic that these grown ass women just want to be all the bloody same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse me. Firstly me Rebecca’s mum. Belly laugh at that. First time in what how many years on this thread now been called that. 🤣🤣. I’m certainly not that old thank you and certainly not a Troll that I’m certainly not. Just saying you don’t have to own a horse to own a pair of Dubarry boots. They are a well known brand of footwear of teenage girls and ladies and men alike in our area. The organised mum had hers on (different version) for her walk recently in Edinburgh if you watch her insta stories. For kelly who isn’t that spendy spendy she certainly keeps the Dubarrys under wraps. Though those who knew spotted them
I think you mean Kelly doesn't wear them purely as a fashion accessory for the gram? You had to go looking for it and she's not wiggling them on the gram and doing a cheap shot hidden ad....

She's not spendy spendy because she holds approximately 8 million times more class and integrity than this Meldrum cheap lifeless cocunt.

Reactions: 15
I think you mean Kelly doesn't wear them purely as a fashion accessory for the gram? You had to go looking for it and she's not wiggling them on the gram and doing a cheap shot hidden ad....

She's not spendy spendy because she holds approximately 8 million times more class and integrity than this Meldrum cheap lifeless cocunt.
Yeah you have a point there with kelly. She does have more class Didn’t have to go looking as I did notice the boots, and pointing out that it’s not just horsey people who buy them, wasn’t defending her in slightest. She’s wearing boots that you’d commonly see up her area. But Rebecca I don’t understand why she has to advertise old boots she’s had for 10 years. Due to boredom that she’s nothing else to do and nothing else to show since everything’s dried up. but I don’t see it as a brag as they are old boots that are wrecked and certainly nothing to brag about. She’s had them 10 years so over each year cost £30 ish per yearly wear. If she were buying new boots every year then that’s more costly than dubarrys that have lasted her all this time and honestly it’s a disgrace how she’s treated them. But it’s the same with most things, she’s not that clean and tidy

Bleugh. Back to the topic at hand - the steel beam goes in tomorrow! Ya BEAUTY !
LOOK AT MA SHINY STEEL BEAM - AN THATS NAE A EUPHEMISM! ITS AN ABSOLUTE BAD BOY BELTER OF A STEEL, ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CANNAE BELIEVE IT, FINALLY GETTIN THE KITCHEN OF DREAMS. IL BE IN MA ELEMENT WHEN AM BACK WI MA MARIGOLDS OAN, WORKIN LIKE THE WEE HOOSE witch THAT A AM!!!! ITS GUNA BE A BEAAAAAUUUTYYYYY. YA PEACH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
LOOK AT MA SHINY STEEL BEAM - AN THATS NAE A EUPHEMISM! ITS AN ABSOLUTE BAD BOY BELTER OF A STEEL, ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CANNAE BELIEVE IT, FINALLY GETTIN THE KITCHEN OF DREAMS. IL BE IN MA ELEMENT WHEN AM BACK WI MA MARIGOLDS OAN, WORKIN LIKE THE WEE HOOSE witch THAT A AM!!!! ITS GUNA BE A BEAAAAAUUUTYYYYY. YA PEACH!!!!!
Knew you wouldn't disappoint 🤣🤣 ya peach!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From these screenshots I still can’t believe she’s had the brass neck to be on her ‘Mrs Meldrum’ insta so much after it ‘would haunt her for life’
She’s so embarrassing it’s literally car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Succinctly and eloquently put!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that someone has uploaded a load of mrs meldrum videos to YouTube. Old ones from the early years..i find It a bit scary....but as we tattlers always said she has created a digital footprint for those girls that Is for life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This kitchen 'Reno' Is clearly being paid for with government covid handouts.she stopped YouTube almost exactly when we went in to lock down. it's disgusting to think that minimum wage earners aren't even getting a full salary.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.