Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Oh my goodness guys! Quite the flurry of new bastards here so just wanted to tell you all a bit about myself!

1. I’m a pathological liar. Lying is my jam!
2. Lee & I met when he groomed me when I was 15.
3. I’ve never been maternal, but after getting up the duff unexpectedly with Lee, I then found out how lucrative having children could be for fellow work shy women such as myself hoping to make it in the world of vlogging so we popped out two more. They are my whole world, the best little earners a mother could have.
4. I actually was gifted my free gym membership in the latter part of 2018. The free PT didn’t start till January of this yuur. (see also fun fact 1)
5. When I fucked my career by sharing racial content, I turned to a free reiki session and now I like to pretend it’s been so so healing for me.
6. I will read anything I can affiliate link. Even books from the charity shop.
7. I cannot fucking stand meeting or engaging with new people. I will only surround myself with the wives of Lee’s friends.
8. I made a now deleted trolls video for my channel to gain some sympathy, mostly due to the fact I’m a complete arsehole but you’ll often see me giving zero fucks because in actual fact I don’t give a shit.
9. I have the most wonderful circle of arse lickers. They tell me what I want to hear to my face then are probably talking the absolute back off me if they have any sense.
10. I love freebies. Free clothes, free tan, free wine, free holidays. I’m a greedy wee cow and you can guarantee if you see me wearing something, I’ll have an affiliate link for it.

** don’t bother writing any shite back to me in the comments. I couldn’t honestly give a fuck about any of you. 👌🏼😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 175

Ginfluenced

Meldrum holiday bingo:

-Lee posts a pic of his mega babe wife in her swimming costume
-Cocktail boomerang
-Mention on grid about how all mums need #selfcare and time away from the kids and how much it has helped her mental health
-#aff links to the hotel/flights/airport Toblerones... basically anything
-Token mention about how she can't wait to get back to her girlies (whilst praying for an airline strike/natural disaster to keep her away as long as possible)
-Lee gets sunburn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MrBull

VIP Member
Rumour has it Lexus are planning an afternoon workshop on how to send texts whilst driving followed by a cheeky course on high speed driving on windy roads. Seatbelts optional. Afternoon drinking, essential.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
New poster here. I used to love Mrs Meldrum I watched all her vlogs and even followed her on instagram but i unfollowed her a few days ago after coming to my own conclusion that she doesn't really care about her followers. On several occasions I have sent her private messages of support to do with mental health after suffering with terrible anxiety following the birth of my second baby. Not one reply ever.
I get that she has thousands of followers but at least an acknowledgement would have been nice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Well, If she’s got to chose between an oyster or Lee’s wee ginger pubed tadger going in her mouth it’s no doubt that she went for the oyster!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

avabella

VIP Member
Can we get off the topic of high school/academy and carnival/fair and let’s talk about the fact that Lee, despite being married to edgy and being a little bad boy belter himself... does indeed have a DAD phone case [emoji23] crying

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

• Haha
  • Heart

Strem

This whole Lexus weekend is like a nightmare episode of The Apprentice. Imagine Sir Alan talking to the PR guy: ‘You hired racist influencers the Meldrums, who can’t even label their ads correctly let alone give info on car specs, and then you took them wine tasting before a test drive. Then tried to justify your decisions on social media really badly.’
He would, most definitely, be fired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The ‘breakfast 😂👌’ story.

Didn’t someone mention on here earlier about her lack of eating, and that she was just finishing off her smoothie at lunch time?

Theyare Literally living their lives responding to tattle. I am soo mortified for them, I honestly despair them.

it’s funny you see, they say that we are the ‘sad’ ones. Actually, we’re just effectively watching and chatting about trash (Car crash tv, exactly the tv she enjoys also) I find it much more pathetic that they live by responding to all the chat.

This is what I find so funny, they can say whatever they like about tattle but THIS is their actual real lives! They actually life their lives in this fake, nonsense, social media bubble where they film themselves all day and are reading this thread and responding to it! It’s so lame! I’m on here for a bit of a laugh at their expense and to rip the piss out of them but it’s a tiny fragment of my day - it occupies like, 1% of my life, but to them it’s all they can think about! It’s hilarious! They’ve become characters within themselves.

Sitting in an empty bar in Ibiza, on the opposite side of the room from each other, both glued to their phones. What a sad sad sad little existence they have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The time lapse for the gram while reading sums up why I hate social media in a complete nut shell.

Can’t wait time spend some quality time with my man... why can’t she just enjoy the moment, read your book, look out the window, be present. Instead she’s reading while recording out the window to instaboast to strangers, while pat records her recording out the window to instaboast to strangers. Living their best life.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like the LAMEST night ever.

Pissing rain and edgy is “dancing” like an 80 year old with her massive fuck off handbag wedged under her stinking armpit.

What a pile of shit.
Don’t mince your words Betty C 🤣
This made me howl!

Mrs Meldrum #61 Edgy’s pissed, Lee’s got a boner, they’ll never influence anyone to be a Lexus owner.

• Haha
  • Heart