Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashtray is interesting. I know that in European countries they tend to be more relaxed about it but every place we’ve been in the last few years including Ibiza they haven’t out ashtrays down unless you requested one at a dinner table.
If Rebecca is a smoker it would also explain the premature ageing. She really does look a lot older than she is.

Reactions: 10
My youngest has always been a poor sleeper until recently he quite often used to thrash about when he wasn’t in a deep sleep out of frustration quite similar to the way poppy thrashes and he definitely doesn’t have restless leg syndrome . It’s not totally impossible that poppy is just a poor sleeper and poor edgy can’t cope . Oh and I manage to get up a do a full days work and keep my house up to date and look after my kids and not moan but of course poor edgy needs to have a medical name for it and I call bull tit on poppy being seen that quickly at
Rach

Reactions: 12
My grannies curtains/dressing gown circa 1974 😂
I actually walked into fat face today just for shits and giggles and they have so much crap with this print it needs to get to hell. Sooner we get over This floral /spotty dress with trainers fad the better I am sick looking at it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What have we done to poor Lee?
We’ve hyped up the mystery of the contents of his hole so much that he is now trying to distract us. He starts working off shore, he gives us ‘fijatas’ and a hiding in the woods Kinder ad...he is even getting our hopes up with the return to Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The time lapse for the gram while reading sums up why I hate social media in a complete nut shell.

Can’t wait time spend some quality time with my man... why can’t she just enjoy the moment, read your book, look out the window, be present. Instead she’s reading while recording out the window to instaboast to strangers, while pat records her recording out the window to instaboast to strangers. Living their best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The time lapse for the gram while reading sums up why I hate social media in a complete nut shell.

Can’t wait time spend some quality time with my man... why can’t she just enjoy the moment, read your book, look out the window, be present. Instead she’s reading while recording out the window to instaboast to strangers, while pat records her recording out the window to instaboast to strangers. Living their best life.

bleeping hell.
I’ve honestly seen it all now.

She’s on this trip apparently as his “plus 1” - this isn’t a work event for her so why for the love of duck can’t She just put her phone away and live her life like a normal human being instead of filming every bleeping thing.
She’s obsessed and addicted to filming her life. It’s tragic. She’s so pathetic.

Creasing up at A) how rough she looks. B) that they have spent the whole of today travelling C) that they have some lame golf thing tomorrow D) that they have to do the whole journey in reverse again on SUNDAY!!!

Haha yeahhhhh really relaxing “holiday” there DumbDumbs.

Crack on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's spend, spend, spend today😳. They've definitely been given some spending money from somebody. No way are they buying cocktails out of their own pockets🤔
Screenshot_20191018-201459_Instagram.jpg

It looks like they're in the sex dungeon of "50 Shades of Grey". Not that I've ever read it obviously 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's spend, spend, spend today😳. They've definitely been given some spending money from somebody. No way are they buying cocktails out of their own pockets🤔
View attachment 49853

It looks like they're in the sex dungeon of "50 Shades of Grey". Not that I've ever read it obviously 😉
It's the distance apart and her trying look seductive on swing that made me chuckle

Will they choose sex on the beach.
Does meldrum bingo include shots as it is the weekend.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Another mint velvet fan. If they gift her I’ll be so peed off as I’m running out of shops as it is. At 43 I thought I’d be safe from her type of clothing. At 30 I wasn’t wearing Boden, or mint velvet I was still in topshop etc.
Mint Velvet will be informed as Fat Face was, Virgin Wines was and all the other “brands” who haven’t done their research

Reactions: 14
That cocktail bar looks absoluuuuttteely bangin’

I thought they were sitting in the hotel room! 🤣🤣

Looks like it’s an absolute belter of a night. Those two dumb fucks out in Ibiza in a October, it’s bleeping dead and they have spent the ENTIRE day & evening both glued to their phones, furiously uploading everything- including Lee buying bleeping SWEETS.

Get a bleeping life. Honest to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe she hasn’t got showered and changed after travelling total grotbag

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Are they the only two people in that bar? It’s like the club scenes in the inbetweeners movie 😄

Just need Pat to start doing The Robot or The Worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lee buying his wee bag of pick n mix, hope they don’t confiscate them when he hits up Pacha later on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t know about anyone else but I feel absolutely bloody “golden” tonight. Do you think they carry a dictionary of outdated Dad sayings about it with them the pair of knobjockeys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.