Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymum

Fuck me, possibly the wankiest reply I've ever seen from a brand. :ROFLMAO:
Alcohol and cars should NOT be mentioned in the same sentence. Have Lexus any idea the devastation that can be caused by drink driving??? To show “influencers”/ buffoons necking back ( artisan) wines then driving???Even having them in the same ad campaign.... If anyone at Lexus would like to see the result of drink driving then I’d be more than happy to take them to work with me.... let them sit in when I’m telling someone their loved one has succumbed to devastating injuries..... dear god, they’ve just set the drink driving campaigns back about 30 years......

• Sad
Reactions: 33

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
On her stories this morning she said she drove the car yesterday, was that after chugging back the sangria for lunch 🤔 and off to a vineyard now?

Lexus..The number one choice for racists and drink drivers! 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 33

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
We have three children and stressful jobs so I'm not shy in saying the first thing we do on the very rare occasion we get away child free is some "us time", even after 15 years together we check in and get straight to it.

The first thing the Meldrums do...buy sweeties! Lee's been offshore for a fortnight and they're apparently tending to Poppy all night so is he not gagging for it?

Then again if Rebby hasn't washed and changed after her days travelling maybe Lee is just purely gagging, hence why there's obvious distance between them.

Hardly look like loves young dream just now. But then Im sure they'll be posting pics of them cuddled over a cocktail then Lee objectifying his tiny worldy babe soon enough, just to prove us bastards wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That cocktail bar looks absoluuuuttteely bangin’

I thought they were sitting in the hotel room! 🤣🤣

Looks like it’s an absolute belter of a night. Those two dumb fucks out in Ibiza in a October, it’s fucking dead and they have spent the ENTIRE day & evening both glued to their phones, furiously uploading everything- including Lee buying fucking SWEETS.

Get a fucking life. Honest to god.

• Haha
Absolutely. She / the dress look completely different to her usual filtered offering and not in a flattering way 😳
I really wouldn’t go out for dinner in a dress I’d worn all day travelling, but there again we all know beggy isn’t too hot on the getting changed thing.
Exactly this. Started the day in pouring rain. So let’s face it, you’re damp to begin with (boke). Two airports. Two sweaty flights (last time I flew short haul BA, it was nowt better than a council bus) (which I also take often btw). Who doesn’t have a shower the minute they get into their hotel room? Especially if you are going out for dinner.

I mean you would wouldn’t you?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can I just ask

What the FUCK is she wearing today?!!!

White, 1 shoulder top - hellllooo 1999 called and wants it’s clothes back!

Which OAP did she rob those shorts from?!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Well liza's plus one is managing to mark his stories as ad-gifted. Not rocket science is it.

Reactions: 31

montydonfc

VIP Member
“Hopefully Nana has fixed Poppy”

she’s not broken Rebeggy. Poppy is the product of the environment she has been raised in. If that was my child I’d be seriously questioning where exactly it is I’m going wrong that she’s not sleeping for me but sleeps for her grandparent.

Rachel Tucker

You label it as #gifted if it's free . Oh for goodness sake Rebecca it's not hard ! No wonder companies don't want to work with you .

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Notice how today Rebecca is fully involved

“WE are going to a vineyard. WE will take you with us and show you what WE are Doing today”

So much for it being Lee’s work trip and her just going along for a bit of a jolly.....

Poppy was never “broken”
She’s sleeping this weekend because she’s actually being properly taken care off and has someone there interacting with her and really interested in her. She doesn’t get any of that at home.
Poppy isn’t the problem - she’s got nothing wrong with her as this weekend has proven. The problem always has been Rebecca- shit mother and all round awful person.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So is lee doing any stories? Or is only his plus 1? Are hey going to show anything the car does?

They are UNBELIEVABLY shit at this “job”

No information given about the car
No photos/footage of the car
No information about any features of the car

Nothing.

Just footage of her acting like a 10 year old at the nudist beach and then selfies of them.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Disneyland Paris.. basically they went away for their daughters birthday to Disneyland Paris and the whole thing was gifted but nothing was declared until they got caught out on someone else's story and kept denying it
Ah! But but but.... they didn’t actually go for Safiyahs birthday at all. It was never about her birthday.

The DLP trip was nothing more than a free business trip as part of the partnership with the Disney clothing range at Tesco that they were promoting. The fact that the trip to Disney was in November and that Safiyahs birthday is in November was nothing more than a random coincidence but it provided the Meldrum’s with a nice little back story that they used to facilitate the lie that it was a holiday for her birthday.

These idiots can’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I just don't see the association between Lee and Lexus. A Kia Venga would be more appropriate for the tiny hobbit.

You have to wonder if the manic picture posting from grabby is due to her not being the centre of attention on this trip. Inside she's screaming 'Look at meeeee!' Introvert in turmoil

Lee must have shot his load when he bagged this job.

You think they had to adapt the car so his little legs can reach the peddles!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

montydonfc

VIP Member
As if she’s got on that bloody hoodie with her fat face dress 😂😂😂😂😂 she must look like a bag lady wandering through the airport!

Reading choice... Holiday, because that’s what my whole fucking life is

or

Sociopath, because that’s what she fucking is

choices choices!

• Haha