Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
She’s just put insta stories saying she doesn’t know what to label this as it’s lees press trip and she’s just and I quote “come for the free jolly”

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

She is so fucking thick.

This is literally DLP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Listen, if me and my husband got a weekend away with no kids, we wouldn't be having milkshakes in the hotel lobby...
We'd be downing shots in the bar, then off shagging in our room 🤣 Last thing we'd be doing is updating Insta every 30 minutes. Then again, we actually pay for own holidays 🤔
The way they're posting, you just know they're on their phones and not really speaking to each other. It's all for the gram!

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Great, try to sell an eco friendly hybrid car.....fly a few Random ’insta’ folk over to drive it around Ibiza? 🤦🏻‍♀️

don’t forget Lee was in the lift that day and he hasn’t apologised
He’s also a director Mrs Meldrum ltd,she is also lying saying it’s just a hobby, her company is still going. There has to be more to stop all of these influencers surely, it’s really underhand selling, how are they being allowed to get away with it? Not just Grabby either, a lot of them. Clearly Grabby was approached ( IMO) and they have said Lee, just for fun Meldrum, with 27k can be the ‘named’ person!!!! WTF would they have gifted it to him? Big mistake Lexus....Huge!

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
Lexus PR sound really shit. A vineyard? Alcohol + driving. Surely a big no no when the influencers are driving around all day!

• Wow

G&TGal

This is my point exactly. They aren’t living a real life. everything they do is an act, it’s all a show for Instagram. None of it’s real. They aren’t having a great time together in Ibiza- the reality is they are literally sitting in an empty fucking bar, separately, both glued to their phones taking selfies and then trying to pretend to the faceless followers that they are enjoying some big night out. It’s all completely fake. Their lives are nothing but a sham.
I really really pitty them.
Reading Dr Adam Kay's new book a short passage struck a chord.

"Pushed to extremes by John Lewis adverts, Instagram exaggerators and Paul McCartney song insisting that everyone is simply having a wonderful Christmas time, many people find this time of the year too much to bear, and need to make use of our cruelly underfunded mental health services"

Instagram exaggerators are now recognised as a contributing factor to undermining the mental health of those who feel they cannot live up to or achieve the 'dream' being sold. They are the modern snake oil salesmen using their children / family / gifted goods as props to exploit those who wish to emulate the dream. It is all fake, it is like a John Lewis advert !.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
SCREAMS class and elegance.......Bet someone at the pool will call security.
Wally is on the loose

72A8CF11-5AD6-4AFA-81A8-2FE463503454.jpeg

can someone check the lightbulbs haven’t been swiped by this pair on the way out...We know grabby likes a freebie and she had to pay for that dinner yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

montydonfc

VIP Member
A pick n mix, mojito and a pina colada.. these two need to calm.the.fuck.down.

Ibiza must not know what’s hit it now that Reb, Lee and their shared pair of vans are in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Iamnotahuman

Sod the TV this weekend..... here is where I’ll be glued waiting for the car crash to continue. They really are a pair of Pretentious Twats. 🥤🍹 here’s to the weekend, you lovely bunch of Bastards 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Meldrum holiday bingo:

-Lee posts a pic of his mega babe wife in her swimming costume
-Cocktail boomerang
-Mention on grid about how all mums need #selfcare and time away from the kids and how much it has helped her mental health
-#aff links to the hotel/flights/airport Toblerones... basically anything
-Token mention about how she can't wait to get back to her girlies (whilst praying for an airline strike/natural disaster to keep her away as long as possible)
-Lee gets sunburn

-insta story tonight of them “drunk” and making thinly veiled diggs at tattle
-boomerang of her laying on a sun lounger/hotdog legs
-photo of the sun going down
-group shot of them tonight with whoever they are there with
- selfie of them sitting at dinner tonight
- Lee doing an insta story on a balcony while Rebecca is inside doing one
- Rebecca posing like she needs a shit beside a swimming pool

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Sooo I’ve finally been blocked from Mrs Meldrum insta and you know why you bunch of bastards .. because I asked “why are you labelling this trip as “press trip” and not “AD” like the rest of the influencers who are there?”

Now I have commented some questionable shit in my time, some bordering on insults but this is what gets me blocked?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING REBECCA??

I ask a normal question and you block me?? You absolute scum bag

• Heart
  • Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
What is wrong with the 30 odd muppets who have commented on her last post with ridiculous musings like “beyond deserved” and “lovely seeing you as not a mum” and my absolute favourite “literally couldn’t think of anyone right not who needed a break more” REALLY?? What kind of fucking bubble do these people live in? It really makes me worried for humanity that people like Rebecca Meldrum are put on a pedestal and idolised and adored.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Bobinsky

Screenshot_20191020-181100_Instagram.jpg

Casually browsing insta and spot that Mr meldrum has liked this. Sure likes the females on the gram doesn't he!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Blah blah blah yes they are annoying and not posting AD.

But as the parent of a toddler who just had my first holiday alone with my partner in years I am happy for them. If you look at only the parenting side I say good for them. Being a parent is hard. Having time to chill out alone with your partner and eat, drink, sleep and play with only adults feels like a dream. People are ruthless on here but it doesn’t matter who it is or how old their children are, every parent enjoys a break (an hour, a week, whatever!). Please keep stuff in perspective guys.

There are days that I would gladly go sit at the DOL for hours to get a break. That doesn’t make me a bad mom, just a tired one.

You have absolutely no idea who you are talking about I’m afraid!

This is not just about them not tagging this trip as an ad. Not even close!!!!!

Also - Lee Meldrum is home for 3 WEEKS at a time - these idiots have plenty of opportunity to spend time together alone without the kids. Oh, and the fact that he was at home for the past 2.5 years and they enjoyed god knows how many FREE holidays where they put the kids childcare so they could holiday without really looking after them!

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I basically came to say the same.... there both so bloody smug! And don’t get me started on Pats friggen laugh 😩

I don’t know why they are so smug though.

It’s all fake.

Thier whole life - from top to bottom - is fake, all orchestrated for social media. It’s all an act.
They have spent more time this weekend filming themselves individually or reading tattle than they have actually enjoying the weekend, really enjoying each others company or fully enjoying the weekend in Ibiza. They put on this facade of a young couple, in love, so So grateful for the opportunity to go to Ibiza but the reality is a boring couple who are blatantly more in the friend zone than the send zone, a spoilt little brat and her ball less husband who quite frankly would be happy no matter what woman he was in bed with of an evening so long as she had a set of tits. They have a fake life, no real drive or ambition, no morals, nothing real at all. They have kids that she completely resents, a house that is horrible and that they can’t afford, he’s already completely strung out from working for a living again and looks like he’s about to have a breakdown and she’s so far up her own arsehole she can’t even see it.

But it’s all ok - prancing around in the pissing rain in October in Ibiza, pretending that you are some jet set celebrity when the reality is somewhat different is both tragic and embarrassing.

What a sad sad sad little life they have.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s not that warm - otherwise she’d be out there in her bikini and he would be bashing one out over it on Instagram

“Jeepers, would ya take a look at my belter babe of a worldie wife! What a belter. She’s a peach! She scrubs up nae bad, she’s awffa bonnie, I still canna believe I managed to pull such a babe! My charm worked wonders, pulled her when she was a wee 15 year old lassie. I am a beast! Top shagger doon Windmill Brae on a Saturday night oot in Aberdeen!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33