Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep do her no favours drawing attention to Tattle though. I was oblivious to just how shady she is until I read these threads. She deletes comments so quick you would miss them.
Yip, many sheep hang around here and still gush on her IG etc until one day (plop) the penny drops and they're a battler bastard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is wrong with the 30 odd muppets who have commented on her last post with ridiculous musings like “beyond deserved” and “lovely seeing you as not a mum” and my absolute favourite “literally couldn’t think of anyone right not who needed a break more” REALLY?? What kind of bleeping bubble do these people live in? It really makes me worried for humanity that people like Rebecca Meldrum are put on a pedestal and idolised and adored.
This is what I don’t get.....REALLY you absolute idiot, you can’t think of one more deserving person than a work shy, racist, entitled, spoiled brat who exposes & dumps her kids any chance she gets??? WTF is wrong with people 😫😤🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
You cant see what he is drinking. They are on the wind up. Hes making it look like wine so people will message complaining and it will discredit you and make you look stupid as he wasnt even drinking.
Actually doesn’t make any difference, he’s the one who is stupid

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. It looks like a witch hunt on the brands page and adds support to the meldrums narrative of a group of the same individuals out to get them.
I agree with you guys, commenting all over social media just plays into her rhetoric that we are all jealous bastards on a mission to ruin her life. They just do themselves no favours though. She posted that childish video swigging the wine in direct response to the conversation playing out over here. It reminds me of her “no fucks given” approach to the racist vlog and we all know how that worked out.

Surely sometimes she wonders what she does that is so inflammatory because nobody else on this “free jolly” are having any problems. But she’s too busy refreshing tattle and thinking of clever ways to get us worked up to waste any time on self reflection. No doubt she will have a moan when this all blows up in her face again. When will she learn?

Reactions: 26
A couple of weeks ago someone commented about Reb ‘eye f*cking’ herself in selfies etc and ever since then I can’t not see her doing it. As the saying goes if she was chocolate she’d eat herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what grates my tits. Much as I dislike these sneaky influencers and how they fail to disclose their ads/gifted items, the bleeping brands are 100 times worse.

These morons wouldn't continue to do what they do, if the brands would wake up, crack down on guidelines and stop gifting them tit. It's like a vicious cycle, gift some idiots more things, watch them not keep up their part of the deal, delete comments and complaints made by the public, and go right back to gifting the next idiot in line.

It truly is like fighting a losing battle. This tit is only going to end the day influencers no longer get gifted tit and then a mere slap on the hand for not doing their jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way I see it is that at the moment they must be coming across as extremely unprofessional out there. They are there to work for a brand. To do a job. Yet all they are doing is pandering to tattle and thinking they are being clever to wind us little girl bastards up. Um imagine having to explain why they the heck they are pretending to have Lee drinking wine for all to see. How on earth would they explain it? It makes them look they are not taking this brand work seriously and they aren't even thinking about the company and concentrating on what they are meant to be there for. I BET they prewarned lexus there might be some tit hitting their fan but to take no notice of it it's all lies. Yet now, if they were to take a look at what these cocunts are doing they would see clearly that the Muppets care more about what us bastards think than any paying customer! Ha jokes on you.pair of TWATS! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I'm glad they're having such a lovely time. Fabulous hotel, delicious food, decent weather, free booze, no children to cope with, a good night's sleep etc etc😉.

I also tell lies 😂
You would make a great influencer then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lexus have made themselves look really foolish on their Instagram page alerting people to the fact that they took people test driving their cars to somewhere where it was necessary to breathalise them 👏 someone will be getting fired

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Have Lexus deleted their wanky reply on IG? I can't see it anymore.
It appears so. I'm not surprised. It's a golden rule in advertising that you don't mix cars and alcohol! It's unethical and irresponsible. Someone from higher up in the company probably saw it and went mental

Reactions: 21
This is what grates my tits. Much as I dislike these sneaky influencers and how they fail to disclose their ads/gifted items, the bleeping brands are 100 times worse.

These morons wouldn't continue to do what they do, if the brands would wake up, crack down on guidelines and stop gifting them tit. It's like a vicious cycle, gift some idiots more things, watch them not keep up their part of the deal, delete comments and complaints made by the public, and go right back to gifting the next idiot in line.

It truly is like fighting a losing battle. This tit is only going to end the day influencers no longer get gifted tit and then a mere slap on the hand for not doing their jobs.
It will end when HMRC investigate and crack down....everyone report them!!

Reactions: 14
The cocunts look like they are enjoying the gifted tit
Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-53-40.png

Everyone's looking at the lovely table set for lunch and chatting about how lovely it looks
Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-52-15.png

But not Grabby and Pat they have sat down probably screaming we want our free meal now
Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-53-24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What an absolute difference Chloelovestoshop's instagram stories are to Pat and Edgy's🙄. Her's are a pleasure to look at, beautiful scenery, info about everything they're doing, everything clearly marked etc, just as it should be. The fannying about Meldrum's is just a botch job as usual, no insight whatsoever about anything relevant to the gifted/AD trip, just a load of waffle and nothing interesting at all😡. Lexus might as well have offered the trip to the bloody guinea pigs🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lee has totally ignored any questions about the car apart from it being comfy to drive 🙄. I'm sure for most people with the capability to earn big bucks colour is the last consideration. Lexus must have been attempting to appeal to a younger market segment but it has back fired and they are cheapening the brand. Bad move working with influencers who have been in the press for racist content too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cocunts look like they are enjoying the gifted tit

They don't look too happy do they.
Chloe seems be exploring the restaurant and showing everyone how lovely it all is.
Maybe meldrums hungry and want to be served 1st.

At the wine thing talk they looked as bored as when they visited a food bank

I go out for few hours food shop and party run now trying to catch up.
View attachment 50381

Everyone's looking at the lovely table set for lunch and chatting about how lovely it looks
View attachment 50382

But not Grabby and Pat they have sat down probably screaming we want our free meal now
View attachment 50383
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rumour has it Lexus are planning an afternoon workshop on how to send texts whilst driving followed by a cheeky course on high speed driving on windy roads. Seatbelts optional. Afternoon drinking, essential.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What an absolute difference Chloelovestoshop's instagram stories are to Pat and Edgy's🙄. Her's are a pleasure to look at, beautiful scenery, info about everything they're doing, everything clearly marked etc, just as it should be. The fannying about Meldrum's is just a botch job as usual, no insight whatsoever about anything relevant to the gifted/AD trip, just a load of waffle and nothing interesting at all😡. Lexus might as well have offered the trip to the bloody guinea pigs🤷‍♀️
Lee is probably documenting and notetaking so he can create an absolute belter of a report once he is home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Lexus have now deleted their comment on Instagram says it all

I’d say this will be the first & last time the Meldrums get invited to work with Lexus....!

Can you imagine, everyone who is there - influencers & Lexus PR staff will now be talking about this Meldrum blunder! Awkward!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.