Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itty bitty Lee is checking out the milkshake menu cause Reb has promised him a big boy drink in his cup. Let’s hope his milkshake doesn’t bring all the boys to the yard. Good job all the club closing parties have finished cause with all that sugar he might be tempted to go crazy and do an all nighter. She feels golden but looks ORANGE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ‘breakfast 😂👌’ story.

Didn’t someone mention on here earlier about her lack of eating, and that she was just finishing off her smoothie at lunch time?

Theyare Literally living their lives responding to tattle. I am soo mortified for them, I honestly despair them.

it’s funny you see, they say that we are the ‘sad’ ones. Actually, we’re just effectively watching and chatting about trash (Car crash tv, exactly the tv she enjoys also) I find it much more pathetic that they live by responding to all the chat.

This is what I find so funny, they can say whatever they like about tattle but THIS is their actual real lives! They actually life their lives in this fake, nonsense, social media bubble where they film themselves all day and are reading this thread and responding to it! It’s so lame! I’m on here for a bit of a laugh at their expense and to rip the piss out of them but it’s a tiny fragment of my day - it occupies like, 1% of my life, but to them it’s all they can think about! It’s hilarious! They’ve become characters within themselves.

Sitting in an empty bar in Ibiza, on the opposite side of the room from each other, both glued to their phones. What a sad sad sad little existence they have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just went on to her grid to see how many sheep have commented 'well deserved' 'you deserve this'. I was not disappointed. Who actually really thinks they deserve a couple of nights away on a freebie when they have 3 kids at home one who is going through a traumatic time at the mo and doesn't sleep. Why do they deserve it ,why over other people do they deserve it. Must be because she is such a nice person.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is what I find so funny, they can say whatever they like about tattle but THIS is their actual real lives! They actually life their lives in this fake, nonsense, social media bubble where they film themselves all day and are reading this thread and responding to it! It’s so lame! I’m on here for a bit of a laugh at their expense and to rip the piss out of them but it’s a tiny fragment of my day - it occupies like, 1% of my life, but to them it’s all they can think about! It’s hilarious! They’ve become characters within themselves.

Sitting in an empty bar in Ibiza, on the opposite side of the room from each other, both glued to their phones. What a sad sad sad little existence they have.
So true all of what you say.

Some hotels have sort bar area within reception area.
That's what I think they might be in.
It's looks dead quiet.
She looks at her most happy away from the kids.
Why are they incapable having a private weekend away?
She's totally put me off fat face.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The comment you never make on a woman’s Instagram 😂😂 but can totally say to your fellow bastards.....😬
if he hadn’t had the snip, and they hadn’t done that “we hate our 3rd child” Q&A I’d be wondering if she’s pregnant 😬

View attachment 49830

is the dress just really unflattering
i actually prefer her like this without the photo shop /filter....
Strange strategy. Dump your kids to get rammed frequently, then drape yourself in a shapeless tent made from Grunnys curtains.
She dresses decade's older than her age, though it does suit her sun damaged skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Listen, if me and my husband got a weekend away with no kids, we wouldn't be having milkshakes in the hotel lobby...
We'd be downing shots in the bar, then off shagging in our room 🤣 Last thing we'd be doing is updating Insta every 30 minutes. Then again, we actually pay for own holidays 🤔
The way they're posting, you just know they're on their phones and not really speaking to each other. It's all for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s gross. Bet she’s smelling ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGGG!!!!!!

I can smell Meldrums in the thread...

HI GUYYYYS!!!!!!!!! 🙈👋👋👋
Not sure the kindly gifted wash in a can is meant to be used on the lady garden. Beggy please do not use it on your fanjita.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Listen, if me and my husband got a weekend away with no kids, we wouldn't be having milkshakes in the hotel lobby...
We'd be downing shots in the bar, then off shagging in our room 🤣 Last thing we'd be doing is updating Insta every 30 minutes. Them again, we actually pay for own holidays 🤔
The way they're posting, you just know their on their phones and not really speaking to each other. It's all for the gram!

This is my point exactly. They aren’t living a real life. everything they do is an act, it’s all a show for Instagram. None of it’s real. They aren’t having a great time together in Ibiza- the reality is they are literally sitting in an empty bleeping bar, separately, both glued to their phones taking selfies and then trying to pretend to the faceless followers that they are enjoying some big night out. It’s all completely fake. Their lives are nothing but a sham.
I really really pitty them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did nobody else notice that when she was looking like ET running to the terminal at Aberdeen Airport she wasn't carrying any kind of bag or case? It seemed like Pat might have a small wheel case but she's clearly travelling light and that probably explains why she's not got changed yet. She's probably planning on wearing that dress til Sundays return 🤢🤢🤮🤮 Grotty cow!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So true all of what you say.

Some hotels have sort bar area within reception area.
That's what I think they might be in.
It's looks dead quiet.
She looks at her most happy away from the kids.
Why are they incapable having a private weekend away?
She's totally put me off fat face.
Christ Sake.... she bloody loves her self, oh no sorry she’s an introvert 🤦🏻‍♀️ NOT Quick lee get your bad boy Dad phone case out and take my pic, did you get my brown legs in, ohhh no do it again Lee, Do it for the gram & let’s show those Tattle Bastards that we’re having a fandabbydozzy time!! Yeah Right 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I always think high school as American.
However i have seen term high school used in Wales and England.
Where I live a few private schools and wanky academy chains have opted for the term high school within their titles.
As parents and kids predominantly call it senior school/ secondary or x academy.
With regards Scotland I wondered if uts because Scottish qualifications called huggers.
Another off topic observation is I thought adademisation was a English thing so surprised Scotland with devolved education loves academies and that the local Scottish councils dont run the schools.
Local councils do run the schools, an academy is in Scotland doesn’t mean the same as in England, it’s just another way of saying high school or secondary school

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell.
I’ve honestly seen it all now.

She’s on this trip apparently as his “plus 1” - this isn’t a work event for her so why for the love of duck can’t She just put her phone away and live her life like a normal human being instead of filming every bleeping thing.
She’s obsessed and addicted to filming her life. It’s tragic. She’s so pathetic.

Creasing up at A) how rough she looks. B) that they have spent the whole of today travelling C) that they have some lame golf thing tomorrow D) that they have to do the whole journey in reverse again on SUNDAY!!!

Haha yeahhhhh really relaxing “holiday” there DumbDumbs.

Crack on!!!!
...and the thing is we all know how unlucky they are with flights. Trip back home might end up being a mammoth expedition, especially if reliant on flight from Ibiza to London, to then connect London to Aberdeen.
Travelling time is going to take longer than their stay. What was the point when Poppy has been so unsettled recently and the two older girls are on school holidays, although the girls will probably end up having more fun with gran.
Getting so desperate the two of them, they would now turn up for the opening of an envelope

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s actually disgusting that she has not showered and changed her traveling outfit before going out tonight - not that it surprises me! Good luck getting lucky tonight lee 🤮🤮I mean what is is her excuse? It’s not like she her children with her that she has no time and had to rush out to feed the ferrel one! One of the things I miss the most is long showers and taking my time to get ready - then again that means less time on the gram for beggy 🙄🙄 I did notice that only Lee had a small case between them - perhaps luggage is not #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will NEVER be mean about someone’s looks or weight but how is it possible to look so different in the “posed year round tan photos” and this....
Even her face looks a lot more filled out than they do in her edited photos

View attachment 49792

Did that lady behind Lee know she had made it onto such a high profile insta page 😉
Did they get her permission? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.