Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here. I used to love Mrs Meldrum I watched all her vlogs and even followed her on instagram but i unfollowed her a few days ago after coming to my own conclusion that she doesn't really care about her followers. On several occasions I have sent her private messages of support to do with mental health after suffering with terrible anxiety following the birth of my second baby. Not one reply ever.
I get that she has thousands of followers but at least an acknowledgement would have been nice
She never seems to read/reply to any messages of support from her followers, yet she always seems to read the millions of messages asking her for the link for those damn leggings 🙈 Hi, I’m really sorry about your troubles with anxiety. I hope you’re feeling better now? I suffered from crippling anxiety while pregnant with our second child so understand how bad it can be x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean come on - this does not look like a woman that is fearful of flying and/or suffering with anxiety.. not that I ever believe a word she says anyway
I’m convinced Lee is trolling Edgy.......stories of him loving life off shore, posted pics of him with the kids as soon as she’s said she’s showing them less, filming her look a state going into the airport and now that pic of her ‘multitasking’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you everyone. I do still struggle at times but am stronger now then I was. Thank you so much for the replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't someone contact the golf subscription people and they denied it was them?

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget she’s bound to post a pic of herself in a bikini because she’s so teeny tiny!! Even though she’s an introvert you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah bless her, I’m sat here, holding my fist to my heart, feeling for our belting edgy legend Becks, an introvert being forced to live that extrovert lifestyle, walking in the woods, blitzing a smoothie,cleaning, ramming at the gym.......she’s a bloody hero 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In NE Scotland, it’s Secondary school or Academy. She went to Banchory Academy. Not a High School. So she thinks saying High School makes her sound “Edgy”.
Shady also called a Fun Fair the Carnival, which is v American
Isn’t her new agency based in the States, or is there some connection?
Shady being so International! 👌🏼😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you everyone. I do still struggle at times but am stronger now then I was. Thank you so much for the replies.
Glad you're doing better. And love that it's a bunch of bastards acknowledging and replying to U, not the sheeples great leader! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog, 1min 40secs of her opening curtains and making beds, riveting stuff 🤪 does anyone know if she has tried not letting poppy nap in the daytime to see if it makes a difference? I have a son who’s 2 and he doesn’t nap anymore. Occasionally he’ll doze off in the car - he napped for 20 mins at 2pm a few weeks ago and didn’t go to sleep until 10! I’m not suprised poppy was not settling at 8pm in her vlog...

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget she’s bound to post a pic of herself in a bikini because she’s so teeny tiny!! Even though she’s an introvert you know 🙄

“I would never have posted a pic like this last year (yes you would) but I’ve worked so bloody hard in the gym since the beginning of this yuuuurrr (no you haven’t) and I’m proud of the changes I’ve made to my body (nope, no changes made since January you fraud) for me it was never about loosing weight or the physical aspect (yes, it clearly was) I just needed something for ME, some ME TIME and I’ve found it at the gym! (Nothing to do with the fact that my membership & PT sessions are all FREE and I’m only going to help promote my best mate Rami’s shady PT business)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shady also called a Fun Fair the Carnival, which is v American
Isn’t her new agency based in the States, or is there some connection?
Shady being so International! 👌🏼😂
Not defending her but I’ve lived here all my life (haven’t even touched a toe in the US) and I call it the carnivals too. Or sometimes the carnies. Will go back to lurking again 🤣

• Haha
Not defending her but I’ve lived here all my life (haven’t even touched a toe in the US) and I call it the carnivals too. Or sometimes the carnies. Will go back to lurking again 🤣
Good old Codonas!! it’s always been the carnivals or carnies to us! Carnies on a Friday night 🤣 showing my age now 🙈
All our secondary schools are academies it doesn’t have the same meaning as elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good old Codonas!! it’s always been the carnivals or carnies to us! Carnies on a Friday night 🤣 showing my age now 🙈
All our secondary schools are academies it doesn’t have the same meaning as elsewhere.
Ah it was a Saturday night for me, with a bottle of ‘mixer’ procured from my parent’s drink cupboard, on the waltzers til I was close to vomming then headed up to the ‘Holiday Inn’ (the amusements nae the Hotel) for some chips and their tangy tomato ketchup before getting the last bus home. #livingmybestlife

Sorry for the off topic post as you were 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay before we get into the Ibiza chat...
What’s wrong with saying High School?? 😂 what else would you call it? Not sure if it’s just a location thing but literally all our high schools are called *insert town name* High School 😂 And I’m definitely not in America
And now I feel dirty for sticking up for her lol
Ha ha I wanted to post similar where I grew up in Scotland it was High School ! Pained me to defend her though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.