Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here. I’ve been a lurker for a while and used to love watching Mrs Ms channel. Over the past year I’ve become so angry at her entitlement, deceit and how downright oblivious she is to the struggles of an average working mum.

I am so angry that Lexus are just deleting posts from people genuinely concerned about the promotion of drink driving. Has anyone contacted the press? Genuinely considering this as my next move.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See all you Tattle Bastards I do wash at least once every few days and here's the proof
Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-50-30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See all you Tattle Bastards I do wash at least once every few days and here's the proof
View attachment 50414
Hi kids I’m
Your mum in a bath for the world to see, aren’t you proud of me? It’s tit like this is what the boys & girls in school will torment those poor girls with in the not to distance future they don’t catch on to themselves soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She just opens her mouth 🤑 “second time I have stayed in a 5 star hotel“ !!! What about Fairmount St Andrews and the Old Course St Andrews and Gleneagles!!! Slipped your memory love!!!!🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s hope she Also washes her manky hair while she’s at it.
Now come on she's in the bath don't be silly she can't wash everything she a super busy influencer she doesn't even have the time to take her jewellery off for her bath.
No her hair will have to wait til when she showers in a few days time once she gets home and goes to the gym a couple of time then she will try and fit in a hair wash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Newbie here. I’ve been a lurker for a while and used to love watching Mrs Ms channel. Over the past year I’ve become so angry at her entitlement, deceit and how downright oblivious she is to the struggles of an average working mum.

I am so angry that Lexus are just deleting posts from people genuinely concerned about the promotion of drink driving. Has anyone contacted the press? Genuinely considering this as my next move.
please do, the detail about Lexus deleting posts, and the original comments from them they since deleted (but we have screenshots of) will make it even more of a story

Reactions: 10
Can I just ask

What the duck is she wearing today?!!!

White, 1 shoulder top - hellllooo 1999 called and wants it’s clothes back!

Which OAP did she rob those shorts from?!

🤣🤣🤣
There is a homeowner in Aberdeenshire without their curtains tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣👌🏼

• Haha
please do, the detail about Lexus deleting posts, and the original comments from them they since deleted (but we have screenshots of) will make it even more of a story
I have privately messaged them this time asking for acknowledgement and an explanation for their promotion of drink driving. How bloody stupid can the Meldrums be to knowingly share it on social media too 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Where's the ring from hun? The one that is so conveniently glistening in your stories pointing out to the absolutely stunning view & the one that is in the glorious pensive bath picture of you living your absolute best bubble bath life? Got an affiliate link lovely? Cheers 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole Lexus cock up would make a great case study for marketing degree courses. The general consensus is when a company makes an error such as this they should admit the mistake and issue an apology. Especially when it has played out on social media. Deleting comments will just make it worse. I'm sure the Meldrums could tell them that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People who use the phrase ‘living my best life’ are usually NOT living their best life. It’s all lies for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They even deleted my private message. I’ve now sent some emails to national newspapers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_2019-10-20-17-38-46.png

WTF is she wearing now. She really was Missguided into buying that on sale for £15 it should be given to a free home.
Teapot pose is coming back does she think she looks like the model wearing the dress on Asos site

Screenshot_2019-10-20-17-38-01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.