Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know the kids have been split up?
They said so in stories
Showed pics of older girls with her parents
Said lees mum's got poppy

Chloe looks so lovely and glam.
Despite being fashion infleuncer shes not tried at link every outfit shes just labelled where its from.
She's given us good review of the car.
Given us a great tour of her day.

I don't think Liza and Mark have done as well but better than the meldrums effort.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lol could liza have been sat any further away from meldrums.
Usual insane grinning from the meldrums.
She will adore the love island tag
More escape from the island of Alcatraz than Love island. Note poor Chloe’s daughter sitting a good distance away from Lee as well LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Chloe comes across as a really lovely woman. I've followed her now on Insta. She seems like a very gracious, conscientious and approachable lady. I'm very impressed by her transparency and likeability. The Prideauxs are definitely distancing themselves from the Meldrums I'd say. Tge channel mum group whatsapp is on fire I bet! I imagine Liza will put together some retrospective stories which will be well put together?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do we know the kids have been split up?
Because they've made several references to it, pics of the older two with her Dad, saying Lee's Mum has hopefully fixed Poppy as she slept all night,,,,,

Reactions: 7
@Pink flamingo thank you, I must have missed that! That's terrible, I'd never dream of separating mine. And neither grandparent would agree to it either!
Why? I honestly don't see a problem with it whatsoever. Nice for Poppy to have a bit of one on one time with Lee's mum, and probably equally nice for the older two to have their grandparents' full attention rather than having to split it with Poppy.

Reactions: 8
@Pink flamingo thank you, I must have missed that! That's terrible, I'd never dream of separating mine. And neither grandparent would agree to it either!
No it's odd and 2s a clingy age. It's really sad that nanny can get poppy to sleep just fine.

This is the woman who dumps kids in childcare at neilsons and strange Nanny.
She's also considering 2 days nursery to have a decent break from poppy.

She really needs to uodate her you tube

Still says she channel mum

Watched Primark haul so bored.
More boring summer clothes for her in winter.
Still dressing the 8 year old and 4 year old identical.
So s will get clothes for her birthday present.
But flo bell will get party dress before Xmas.
After affilate linking next tutu she buys s the cheaper primark one.
She's consciously decided to buy less so less hauls.
Although shes home bargains one brought ages ago.
Still wants ideas for content.
Apparently uploads 3 set days and times a week.
Autumn look book coming so prancing round the woods when back from Ibiza.
But it's soon winter November 1st.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Edgy and Pat: Driving under the Influencers...what bleeping idiots they all are. I commented on lees insta asking why on earth Lexus would bring them on a wine tasting when they are a car company. No reply surprise surprise.
Should be the next title. Edgy and Pat driving under the influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pat worked harder flogging the villa than he has at selling the car.. maybe he got confused and thought that was his job for the weekend.

Ooh look at the chefs working hard! Bet they wanted to pap the food right off his smug face.

#61 Rebs just along for a free jolly, Lee’s prancing around with his big boy brolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Got to remember Mother Cannon can't cope with 3 grandchildren, one feral AND post on her son in laws insta as a potential customer. That's too much multi tasking, 😂😂😂 Lee's mum on the other hand comes across far more genuine. Poppy will have had a ball with her and Rebeggar probably got her housework done same time.
[/QUOTE. I’d bloody marry Lee for his mother to be my MIL 🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the phrase but they really are ‘basic’. They are both creaming themselves in that villa tour. Seriously, I get it’s fabulous, but try not to look so out of place.

if they had sold the features of the Lexus as much as the hotel / villa I could understand. Instead they just come across like folk that normally holiday on a Neilson package holiday in the back of beyond with its crappy accommodation

Reactions: 19
Well Lees latest grid post makes me think Lexus invited him to advertise the private villa as I know more about that than the car he's been driving and he's like a loud mouth twit while doing his little video of the villa.
Embarrassing...... even for him:eek:😳😳 like a pair of country bumpkins that have never been let out 😂😂 :m:m!!

Grabby is obviously hoping for some freebies the size of the bag she's took
View attachment 50469
Looking like a wee TORRY QUINE there Rebecca, with your £10 dress and Aldi plastic gold handbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Day 3 and Grabby still hasn't washed her hair (Or even brushed it by the look of her in her latest stories 😳) and she's wearing that hideous denim shirt/jacket again!!! I mean WTF, she really didn't take any luggage did she? All those primark/asos hauls she's done over the years and this is her wardrobe of choice for an Oh So luxurious 5* press trip! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.