Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume they are thinking because the lexus event didnt start until 4 (so paid for expectations) the arrival yesterday and the mooching is not part of the ad therefore doesnt need to be declared as such. Treading a very thin line that just makes them look shifty as anything in my opinion.
Lets hope the flights were not gifted.

Reactions: 6
How greasy are the roots of her hair 🤮
Bet she still hadn’t had a shower. She clearly hasn’t washed her hair!!!!!

Popcorn & snacks at the ready for DLP Part 2: The Ibiza Chapter
I’m fairly new to this pair of muppets. What does DLP mean? Sorry if asked before

Reactions: 4
I’m fairly new to this pair of muppets. What does DLP mean? Sorry if asked before
Disneyland Paris.. basically they went away for their daughters birthday to Disneyland Paris and the whole thing was gifted but nothing was declared until they got caught out on someone else's story and kept denying it

Reactions: 10
The flights from London may have been gifted and then they would have paid to get to London and their own accommodation for the first night. It just depends how the Press trip is working. They may have paid for the whole thing..also looks like they would have paid for the whole bunch to go too. Looks like everyone else had luggage allowance though which is why I wonder if they did their own domestic flights and didn't pay extra to take hold baggage.

Reactions: 8
The flights from London may have been gifted and then they would have paid to get to London and their own accommodation for the first night. It just depends how the Press trip is working. They may have paid for the whole thing..also looks like they would have paid for the whole bunch to go too. Looks like everyone else had luggage allowance though which is why I wonder if they did their own domestic flights and didn't pay extra to take hold baggage.
But they didn’t label the flights gifted at all. Even if they paid to fly Aberdeen-London they should have been labelling it from yesterday and they didn’t until this afternoon. It’s shady as all duck and she will never change.

Reactions: 17
If the flights were paid for then should be labelled, Liza said in stories that she would label everything but hasn’t labelled her airport/flight photos......I think last night was paid for by the Meldrums.

Reactions: 7
Just to add to my message, Lexus maybe just gave the couple an allowance for travelling so maybe they have had to part fund in which case would it still be ad/gifted?

Reactions: 3
The new hotels defiantly nicer and more expensive.
My guess flights paid for
Marks a plus one and labelled gifted
Rebs not labelling any of her pics or stories as gifted and tagging the brand despite it covering her costs as well as lees.
Also she tried to lie about brand before saying it was golf.
Slippery as never learns.
She seems happier minus her kids.
I'm not so all jealous they have tit unequal marriage and they never seem happy.
They both materialistic craggy cocunts with no class.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Will leave it all for ASA to decide, sure they'll be able to clarify how it should be labelled now it's all been reported.

You're welcome Rebby, have helped you out so they can tell you how to do your job.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lets hope the flights were not gifted.
They’re obviously well aware that the second the brand was revealed, people would contact them and make them aware of who they’ve gifted a free trip to, so have held out for as long as possible to declare it 🙈 Shame for them that the other influencers attending, who seem to be doing it all by the book, have outed them early! I wonder what those other influencers make of the shady as they come Meldrums?!

Reactions: 16
From my experience of press trips often the journalists flight is paid for and sometimes a plus one/family etc. I have been on trips where my husbands flights paid for plus accommodation but we have had to pay for my flight. Possibly only from London was covered by Lexus pr and they paid for connection. Either way it should say AD/#gifted
Although I am talking about real press trips not rebeggers “press trip”!

Reactions: 17
I assume they are thinking because the lexus event didnt start until 4 (so paid for expectations) the arrival yesterday and the mooching is not part of the ad therefore doesnt need to be declared as such. Treading a very thin line that just makes them look shifty as anything in my opinion.
Particularly as Liza Prideaux has put Ad gifted. They don’t seem to have a clue!

Reactions: 11
So she’s been in Ibiza about 24 hours and it looks like she’s spent 99% of it going back and forth between Instagram and tattle, and now has her teeny tiny nickers in a twist because she’s already been called out for manipulating the asa rules, her comment about ‘being a +1 is better than being here to work’ I’m sure is tongue in cheek but it’s just such poor taste and two fingers up to her following, considering she’s meant to be an influencer with responsibility 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Anyone else have an ad for Lexus as they are scrolling this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.