Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You label it as #gifted if it's free . Oh for goodness sake Rebecca it's not hard ! No wonder companies don't want to work with you .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Looks like they had no luggage! the clothes they have worn so far would fit in her handbag:sick: Tattle bingo..... will Lee change his T shirt before he goes home???😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, captioning all of her grid posts in reply to what she’s reading on here 🤦🏽‍♀️
Get off safari and go enjoy your #presstrip/#notanad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lexus??

It’s not even as if the Meldrums take particularly good pictures or videos to advertise any brands in general, so why would Lexus choose Lee?

More than likely Lee has scattergunned brand and asked for a collab, or Whalers are attempting damage limitation by roping in Lee.

Reactions: 18
Surely she’s part of the ad if she’s doing all the filming and accompanying him on his drive around the island?

Reactions: 20
She's now saying she's got front row seats for a wedding that's about to start at the opposite end of the pool. I do hope she's not going to put the pics of the wedding up on Insta, that would be so wrong😏
View attachment 50049
Does Rebecca use fake tan? 🙄 Lee looks very pale compared to her, maybe it's cos he is ginger 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely she’s part of the ad if she’s doing all the filming and accompanying him on his drive around the island?

She’s been taken there by Lexus. If she is doing any insta tit whilst there it should be labelled gifted/ad
She literally said she is there for the “free jolly”

Free - therefore gifted - therefore AD. It’s not hard it really isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am gobsmacked, can a married couple get any faker! I had a feeling they were rocky but that takes the piss, how many uploads do you need to pretend you’re so so happy. Who goes away without children and spends all their time replying to tattle through Insta. So so sad. Anyway, catch ya later guys, I’m off for a dirty weekend with my hubby without our #gifted phones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why the duck have Lexus taken
the kinder-bar-oil-rig kid on a press trip.

the world has gone mad.
Enjoy the nudist beach Rebecca, it’s clear to see Lee is the only one in that family that works.
And enjoy that bad boy car lee, you’ll be home doing everything with the kids soon as Princess rebby does duck all like usual 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Everyone needs to report them to HRMC. All of this is taxable and i'm convinced that the main reason they don't label AD is to avoid paying tax...report them!!! ASA have no teeth but HMRC will investigate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rebecca is only saying in her stories that she doesn’t know what to Mark it as is because she knows she’s trying to be sneaky and now she’s shitting herself that she’s going to be caught out as every other influencer manages to be honest unlike her!
she will never learn from her mistakes!!

Reactions: 19
Its hilarious the way they are trying to get around Rebecca's duck ups..... by throwing Lee in front line instead to take the AD payments instead of her....

But that only works is Lee has set himself up as a stand alone business entity, separate from Mrs Meldrum Ltd & Rebecca.

Which I very much doubt he’s done!

Reactions: 11
Also ‘bad boy’ for a spin what a bloody dick head!!!! He is so embarrassing!! Who does he think he is!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

surely she should being posting everything as AD!? They there together it’s all gifted she didn’t pay for her flight and hotel bed 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.