Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I was confused as to why she was buying a book to go on a bloody 2 hour plane journey and then it dropped that they’re flying to LONDON first to then fly to IBIZA?!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I’d rather walk!

It’s a total farce isn’t it!!!!!
The whole day travelling today and then back again on Sunday (?) - all to spend tomorrow in Ibiza which presumably has been pre-planned by whatever company they are going for? I wonder if Rebecca will be included tomorrow or if she thinks she’s spending the day by the pool?(in the rain!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have literally never seen her as happy as she is in that pic on the plane on Lee's Insta Stories,,,,,,,, she cannot wait to get away from the ferrel one, the one she hates and even the favourite by the looks of it 🤦‍♀️
Last night's vlog was just so dull yet she's pushing it on her stories as being "25 mins long"! That's her selling point.... It's 25 mins of her showing how not to parent positively. Give your child a biscuit when they won't eat their breakfast, follow it up with a snack of their choice at 9am consisting of crisps, sugar filled cereal bars,, any old crap really 🤷‍♀️ then park said child in front of Tele to indulge in some well earned "me time"! Why can't she watch Safiyah trampolining herself and give the other 2 to Nanny Cannon? Poor Safiyah is always pushed out. She was so horrible to S at the end when she was trying to show her something.... the whole sad tit debacle continues!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the fuckity duck is she wearing?? 😱
What is that pose in the grid pic?? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Why did Lee use I Kissed A Girl in his pouring wine story last night? 🤣
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a genuinely happy pic of Edgy, Motherhood is her thing but so happy to be leaving her kids 😟 sad thing is the girls will prob have a better weekend without her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New poster here. I used to love Mrs Meldrum I watched all her vlogs and even followed her on instagram but i unfollowed her a few days ago after coming to my own conclusion that she doesn't really care about her followers. On several occasions I have sent her private messages of support to do with mental health after suffering with terrible anxiety following the birth of my second baby. Not one reply ever.
I get that she has thousands of followers but at least an acknowledgement would have been nice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
New poster here. I used to love Mrs Meldrum I watched all her vlogs and even followed her on instagram but i unfollowed her a few days ago after coming to my own conclusion that she doesn't really care about her followers. On several occasions I have sent her private messages of support to do with mental health after suffering with terrible anxiety following the birth of my second baby. Not one reply ever.
I get that she has thousands of followers but at least an acknowledgement would have been nice
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve never messaged her but her not replying to private messages seems pretty common 🙄 she really couldn’t give a duck about her followers at all. Sorry to hear you’ve suffered with anxiety, I hope things are better for you now 🙂

Reactions: 17
Welcome to the Tiny Tattle Bastard club, most if us were followers who had the epiphany that Rebecca is a narcissistic, self centred liar so you're in good company here.
Emily Norris is a much bigger account and she replies to DM's, so the only reason for Meldrum not to is her disdain and almost contempt for her followers. Unfortunately she sees everyone as either trolls or cash cows. If you messaged her with freebies and not words of support she'd have replied.
I'm sorry to hear you've struggled with your mental health, I too found anxiety hit after I had my 2nd child. You're a better person than she'll ever be to offer support despite your own difficulties. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched the vlog (got time to kill waiting for my not kindly gifted flight) Poppy is the sweetest, most adorable little girl. She is bright as a button. Yes she is a handful but that is because she is so bright.
If Poppy doesn’t eat breakfast it doesn’t matter but when she says she wants a snack don’t keep asking what she wants and offering different bits of crap, put her in her high chair and give her a proper snack - banana and a yogurt, cheese cubes with a cracker and apple slices, toast with cream cheese and marmite, hummus and breadsticks. You tell her what she is going to eat, you’re the bloody parent! If she doesn’t eat it, just take it away after a decent interval without comment. She is testing the boundaries and knows that food will push your buttons, stop labelling her as a picky eater, she isn’t from what we have seen in the past on your vlogs.
And the jumper doesn’t look like Mint Velvet just because it has stars on it and MV did stuff with stars on, it looks like cheap Primark tat (yes, I’m being catty now -meow!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay before we get into the Ibiza chat...
What’s wrong with saying High School?? 😂 what else would you call it? Not sure if it’s just a location thing but literally all our high schools are called *insert town name* High School 😂 And I’m definitely not in America
And now I feel dirty for sticking up for her lol
We don't have High Schools in the South East but my friends in Manchester do.

Reactions: 2
I live in the same area as the grabby one and it's called academy around here 🙂

Reactions: 15
We don't have High Schools in the South East but my friends in Manchester do.
I always think high school as American.
However i have seen term high school used in Wales and England.
Where I live a few private schools and wanky academy chains have opted for the term high school within their titles.
As parents and kids predominantly call it senior school/ secondary or x academy.
With regards Scotland I wondered if uts because Scottish qualifications called huggers.
Another off topic observation is I thought adademisation was a English thing so surprised Scotland with devolved education loves academies and that the local Scottish councils dont run the schools.

Reactions: 3
“Flown and Travel a lot “give me fekin break. Don’t exactly see you on the red eye to London every other week . If you mean you go on holiday when it’s paid for my someone else then I supposed you travel, but not A LOT. You wish.

She’s on the rescue remedy.... must have been prescribed for that “acute anxiety”

🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since when has she been afraid of flying?!!

What a load of tit.

Just skipped through the latest vlog.
25 minutes long... I thought there must have been SOMETHING interesting coming up but no.... just her filming a very boring, mundane day that was completely forgettable.

Showing Kath’s son on camera when she claimed that she wasn’t going to do that anymore?!

It seems she always chooses the path of least resistance with Poppy - she doesn’t parent her in anyway. She just gives in to her and gives her whatever she wants to keep her quiet. Instead of sitting down with her and helping her/encouraging her to eat her breakfast she was faffing around talking into her phone - and then instead of putting it down and getting poppy to finish it she just gives her a biscuit to shut her up and carries on chatting to the camera and ignoring her daughter. She’s unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.