Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see anything. Would daily mail love a good ballsups of international intrigue.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhhh it’s DLP part 2!!!!!!!

Wonder what Whalar will make of all of this? Granny might be punted off out of it before Christmas!!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s clear to see that both Lee & Rebecca are tasting and swallowing the wine at the tasting. And then one of them is driving?

What a joke.
Very clear in her stories that he’s swallowing something; Although you can’t see the wine.

Meldrums aside, this isn’t even funny if they all are drinking though. Massively irresponsible of a brand like Lexus to be taking a bunch of influencers out on a trip, driving their cars, some of whom are unfamiliar with driving on the other side of the road and most of whom unfamiliar with the roads in Ibiza - and then adding some alcohol to the mix. If something happens (god forbid), it’s massively damaging for Lexus. Hope the media don’t get wind of this trip!

Reactions: 19
Noted that Liza and Chloe did not story the wine event at all - I bet Lexus are regretting taking the Meldrums. Also how immature and misguided of Lee and Grabby if they are on the wind up at the wine event

Reactions: 15
Yeah, you can see by their stupid wee faces that they are trying to make it look like lee is drinking wine for the Bastard’s sake. Wonder how long it took them to come up with that little set up 🙄 how professional, they are “working” for a car company and deliberately trying to make it look like lee is drunk driving. How responsible and mature

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think @lexusuk could do with a few more comments on their IG as to why they’ve made a mistake inviting the Meldrums.....

Reactions: 14
Yeah, you can see by their stupid wee faces that they are trying to make it look like lee is drinking wine for the Bastard’s sake. Wonder how long it took them to come up with that little set up 🙄 how professional, they are “working” for a car company and deliberately trying to make it look like lee is drunk driving. How responsible and mature
Exactly.
He’s either drink driving OR he’s deliberately trying to IMPLY that he’s drink driving
Either way, no exactly an appropriate way to behave

Reactions: 20
Exactly.
He’s either drink driving OR he’s deliberately trying to IMPLY that he’s drink driving
Either way, no exactly an appropriate way to behave
And as an “influencer” (and I use this term in the loosest sense) to over 100k people between them, they are potentially influencing people in to thinking it’s ok to have a drink and drive. Honestly, the tit show that these 2 create wherever they go is too much 🙄

Reactions: 19
Anyone else really bored of them now? It's all just bollocks and they pretend to live a life of luxury.
I've been thinking the same this week. They have not just reached, but past the end of the road. If they didn't have tattle, they'd have nothing and it would have ended sooner. They lost it all themselves. If tattlers were not telling the truth, then brands wouldn't care. Its obvious despite simpering comments from. the odd followers, they're done. The last two months figures are dire, comments, likes etc all dropping massively and continuing. Even this weekend, they're not at all relatable to the remaining audience. Even the sheep are bored, those that cling on are a particular type of person. There's no effort to produce good, well edited content for those fans and it's obvious they don't give a tit but they are so stupid they'd run it into the ground, taking their own credibility and that of their children's with them whilst they do so.
When you see them with others in the same profession (I use that term loosely) like this weekend they stand out like a sore thumb as unintelligent, unprofessional immature dumbasses. The fact they've had to prick about that this is Lee's gig shows how far it's gone. The fact that his tit engagement includes both his mother and mother in law and no doubt others is laughable. Lexus won't work with muppets like that again. Brands are not repeating contracts and they know it. Influencers are ten a penny now and as quickly as they came into our lives, quickly it's starting to crumble bar the reality stars working with brands for any old tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I'm glad they're having such a lovely time. Fabulous hotel, delicious food, decent weather, free booze, no children to cope with, a good night's sleep etc etc😉.

I also tell lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think its a wind up re wine tasting - Lee purposely doesnt show all of the glass he is drinking from then Rebeggar starts to laugh/act like a little school girl when she sees him sipping too. Reckon its for engagement in one form or another. They both need to grow up they're a joke
They just have no clue. Lee, your employer will also look on this with dismay. I hope you're behaving within their social media guidelines. I pity your workmates having to work alongside an immature cocunt like you in a risky work environment. At least pretend to act responsibly for once in your fecking life. It's not a game, play to tattle all you want but this is not OUR lives we're commenting on. Think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretending to drink on a driving excursion is just as bad from an influencing perspective. Even if it is for the troll’s benefit, will some of the regular followers not notice and query why he’s drink driving? I know I would be thinking this even if I didn’t have a bastard troll brain. He’s blocked me so I can’t actually see his stories. Just what’s on Mrs Muppets.

Reactions: 16
They are laughing because you cant see what he is drinking and i bet you 100% its not wine. They find it funny they are trying to wind people up. He is not drinking wine.
Wether or not it is is irrelevant. We can't prove it is, the same way they cannot prove it is not alcohol if questioned. Either, way, it's the perception and the image they are portraying NOW which is hugely misjudged.

I think so more of us need to go comment on lexusuk latest insta post!! Go go go!!!!
I'm sorry I disagree, it just looks like a mob hunt trolling tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am disgusted that they are even ‘pretending’ to drink alcohol then drive. Imagine god forbid any of there family were injured or worse involving a drink driver here. Is it ok because it’s on ‘holiday’?!

Reactions: 13
Wether or not it is is irrelevant. We can't prove it is, the same way they cannot prove it is not alcohol if questioned. Either, way, it's the perception and the image they are portraying NOW which is hugely misjudged.

I'm sorry I disagree, it just looks like a mob hunt trolling tbh.
I agree, I think contacting the brand privately might be the better option.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.