Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum holiday bingo:

-Lee posts a pic of his mega babe wife in her swimming costume
-Cocktail boomerang
-Mention on grid about how all mums need #selfcare and time away from the kids and how much it has helped her mental health
-#aff links to the hotel/flights/airport Toblerones... basically anything
-Token mention about how she can't wait to get back to her girlies (whilst praying for an airline strike/natural disaster to keep her away as long as possible)
-Lee gets sunburn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Another off topic observation is I thought adademisation was a English thing so surprised Scotland with devolved education loves academies and that the local Scottish councils dont run the schools.
In Scotland (well, deffo Aberdeenshire) Academies are the secondary schools funded by the council and it has been for decades :)

Private schools tend to be just l called school (like Albyn School) or college (Robert Gordon’s College).

Reactions: 12
Meldrum holiday bingo:

-Lee posts a pic of his mega babe wife in her swimming costume
-Cocktail boomerang
-Mention on grid about how all mums need #selfcare and time away from the kids and how much it has helped her mental health
-#aff links to the hotel/flights/airport Toblerones... basically anything
-Token mention about how she can't wait to get back to her girlies (whilst praying for an airline strike/natural disaster to keep her away as long as possible)
-Lee gets sunburn

-insta story tonight of them “drunk” and making thinly veiled diggs at tattle
-boomerang of her laying on a sun lounger/hotdog legs
-photo of the sun going down
-group shot of them tonight with whoever they are there with
- selfie of them sitting at dinner tonight
- Lee doing an insta story on a balcony while Rebecca is inside doing one
- Rebecca posing like she needs a tit beside a swimming pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 49698

I mean her hands & face are totally different colour to her legs...
Seriously what the duck is she actually wearing, like 3 different looks in one.

Have they actually said who they are going to Ibiza with yet? So we can start emailing the company and get them on the next flight back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She is bloody ecstatic to of left the kids, never seen her face so happy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought of another Meldrum bingo:

Them sitting in bed together under the covers or in hotel bath robes, post sex, being really giggly & stupid and Lee trying to turn everything Rebecca says into an innuendo and her pretending she doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I being thick here but why the need to fly via London. Can't you get there from Aberdeen or even Glasgow?

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick here but why the need to fly via London. Can't you get there from Aberdeen or even Glasgow?
Probably no direct flights from Aberdeen, would have thought they could have flown direct from Glasgow or Edinburgh though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Of course you can, very very easily - but would probably have been too expensive.

There were on a BA flight to London and now a BA connection to Ibiza so I very much doubt that they have paid for the flights themselves.....

Reactions: 11
The ‘breakfast 😂👌’ story.

Didn’t someone mention on here earlier about her lack of eating, and that she was just finishing off her smoothie at lunch time?

Theyare Literally living their lives responding to tattle. I am soo mortified for them, I honestly despair them.

it’s funny you see, they say that we are the ‘sad’ ones. Actually, we’re just effectively watching and chatting about trash (Car crash tv, exactly the tv she enjoys also) I find it much more pathetic that they live by responding to all the chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One more for the Holiday Bingo,,,,,,,
- Photo for the grid of her "Oh So kindly gifted" hideous jewellery that she ALWAYS gets asked questions about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always think high school as American.
However i have seen term high school used in Wales and England.
Where I live a few private schools and wanky academy chains have opted for the term high school within their titles.
As parents and kids predominantly call it senior school/ secondary or x academy.
With regards Scotland I wondered if uts because Scottish qualifications called huggers.
Another off topic observation is I thought adademisation was a English thing so surprised Scotland with devolved education loves academies and that the local Scottish councils dont run the schools.
We don’t run them like those types of academies, it’s just what they are called. They are very much public governed

Reactions: 4
I've just watched Rebeggar's stories and I haven't seen her that lit up and animated in a long time - must be going away without kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is absolutely elated to be going away without the kids. It's quite sad really!!

Reactions: 17
I get that it is nice for any parents to have some time away from their children, although I personally hate leaving my kids and never do if I can help it. But she is just so over the top and immature about it. She's like a teenager going away without her parents.

Reactions: 18
He looks like Freddie Kruger and she looks like ET!!!!
Look how happy she is to be away from the kids! She's no fit to be a mother, she's a selfish cow! Needy, self absorbed!
You can slowly see the pattern, she can't cope when Meld is away and is a different person when he gets back!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.