Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
Suggested new thread title.....Mrs Meldrum - The one who "disney" declare her ads (only really works in a Scottish accent to be fair!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Guys it’s ok..
I found the 3 nugget.
33C83F63-7DFE-4942-B11F-10539BC1FA5F.jpeg

See the house does have its benefits.
She’s wearing
@.nextukdead @.bodenbodies @.f&fghostwear
#spon #linkdownbelow #undeadstaff

Reactions: 17

Queenie

VIP Member
I’ve unsubscribed from all the Channel Mum floggers.
Katie Ellison goes on endless free holidays & takes her kids out of school, lives in an expensive house yet is always pleading poverty! She also “ thanks “ her husband for “kindly looking after the kids, ‘ letting’ her have a bath, or doing the school run ‘for her’ ” - aren’t those HIS jobs too??
Ash Reid comes across as shallow & extremely materialistic, more concerned with how she & her kids look.
Charlotte Taylor keeps posting cheesy, cringy, gushing instas & gets free holidays too.
Laura Byrne never stops moaning.
They all carp on about having “so many kids” - what, 2 or 3? That’s not “loads”! Or having a “mum day” - isn’t EVERY day a mum day?
They’re all clones of each other & I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
After watching Rebecca’s name choice upload, I loved the little nugget she dropped in about wanting to change her name to Harmony, until she realised it was a sex shop in London.
Now, I don’t know why, but when I was viewing these wonderful family photos. I found myself thinking “did he stop off at Harmony on his way to visit mickey ?”
Is he looking for a spon. Keeping Rebecca happy with a little gift from her new favorite shop...
Harmony X Meldrum coming soon... as merchandise goes. ??‍♀ It’s not been done before

(if I’m the only one who sees a Disney themed rampant
A6C1A6CF-70F2-400A-8A27-8C175EDE81A7.jpeg
rabbit ignore me ?)

Reactions: 13

It's me

Iconic Member
Hardly trolling.....just trying to understand how people can become so invested in another family's life. I guess that's the influence social influencers have on us all. Would make a great in depth psychology study I'm sure.
If you want to derail the thread by arguing for them lovely wonderful meldrums.. please feel free to start your own thread in the rave section.

The irony of your post is delightful!

Reactions: 11

MrKaplan

I have just been reading the other Meldrums thread over the last 24 hours (read every comment) and so happy that a new one was started because I really wanted to join in!
I found this utterly brilliant thread by doing a Google search to see if I could find out if her subscribers were in decline, as I just unsubscribed two days ago...long overdue!
What a bloody brilliant and hilarious thread this is (including the previous one)!!! So funny and spot on.
Everything I thought about the Meldrums I’ve read on here...from the way they treat Safiyah, to Reb’s spoilt ways, to Lee’s annoying ways, etc, etc...I could’ve written most of the posts myself.
I’ve been watching them for a couple of years, liked it more at the start but always found Reb slightly annoying and not someone I’d be friends with, but kept watching as background for when I’m doing boring stuff like washing the dishes or sorting laundry. It had it’s place in my life! ?
But as everyone says, it’s totally gone downhill. Can’t even hate watch anymore (ok, maybe I’ll keep doing that a bit)!!
The sudden removal of The Meldrums channel without a word was pretty poor IMO. That left a bad taste in my mouth and since then I’ve been so put off.
Anyway, I’m glad to be part of this thread. You guys are pure comedy entertainment because it’s all so true!!
Can’t wait to see what happens with the murder house...

I work in social media and had the budget to sponsor an Aberdeenshire vlogger/blogger - the whole team refused to go near her! She's not respected in the local community, the only reason she's getting big brand deals is because they're not close enough to know her reputation. On paper it probably looks like she's a good investment but most people know better ?

Sasta

F&F clothing have posted a picture of the meldrums on their insta saying they’re celebrating micky’s birthday with a trip to Disney. Surely Reb and Lee aren’t going to claim they just happened to bump into the people from F&F, whilst fully kitted out in F&F for a pic during their definitely not an ad, all for Safiyah, holiday?!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Ffs!!!what a twat lee looks!, 34yr old ‘man’ woohoooing dressed in his ears standing by mickey, grinning like a loon! Such goals! So is it paid/gifted/#Spon???? Nothing up on pictures......!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
M

Member 1126

Bore off Lee and look for a job.
He's a wee bit busy at the moment doing topless selfies in bed whilst " Absoloooooootely BUZZIN" ??
Sorry Lee you'll just have to keep peddling your "gorgeous little chicken nuggets/ wee sausages/ legends" Pretty sure Ralph Lauren's not going to sign you up any time soon ?

Pumkinspice

They’re now ‘addressing it’ on stories. It’s not an ad and they’re not BEING paid to be there. They have been given VIP guides. (Why not say that before rather than give the false impressions Cinderella is just swanning around waiting for everyone) However, they have not said if they were given free/reduced tickets/gifted etc. So still murkiness, which makes me think there’s still more to it. Always the bare minimum of info! They are so shady!

reader87123

VIP Member
What I don't understand though is how we all feel we 'know" these influencers? We see 10 mins a day out of their life and even then it's the 10 minutes they want us to see. We don't know the first thing about most of them, we just speculate and make up wild guesses. I do live fairly close and I do bump into the Meldrums but I wouldn't say I ' knew them ' just as they don't know me. I would smile and say hi if I passed them in the supermarket but then most people do that here anyway, it's a friendly wee village. They seem very normal, she seems very quiet actually. Lee is louder n chirpier but that's his personality I guess. I actually think she may be quite shy off camera. I know some of her friends, again very normal nice young family's. I enjoy watching their YT but I can't say I'm as invested and obsessed as most of you are. I also love Lydia Millen and Iamchoucette and various others but again I wouldn't dream of making up facts about them and slagging them off. If I see something I don't like I just tend to switch off. Lydia does hundreds of ads and is currently flying to Bora Bora and her hubby doesn't work either but I don't get jealous over that fact. Maybe I'm just happier with my life than you lot.
'You only see 10 minutes of their day' - that old chestnut again. Yes, you're right, we do only see 10 minutes of their day. The highlights. They're supposed to be the best minutes of their day rolled into a video for their viewers, and yet they still leave in Rebecca snapping at Safiyah, Lee acting like a pratt, Florrie getting away with bad behaviour because she's the favourite, smug comments, etc. etc. So if those 10 minutes are the best parts of their day, I can't imagine what they're like the rest of time. Also, if they're going to upload those 10 minutes onto a public platform then they can damn well suck it up when people pass judgement and have an opinion. That's just too bad. Those viewers are paying for their luxury lifestyle, so they can toughen up and get on with it.

M

Member 1126

Er, this thread now has more views than most of her recent videos............just saying ?

She mentioned having a 'banging headache' on stories... poor choice of words. Almost like you've been banged with something on your head repeatedly?! You can't make this shit up :ROFLMAO:

M

Member 1126

Hugs with the neighbors...they’re only going five minutes down the road!
Ah, but maybe the old neighbours are not of the "class" to be allowed into the new Meldrun Estate ?
Tomorrow night party at the old Street to celebrate them all getting their privacy back and no more of the echoing charm of Lee's bray or Reb screeching " Have you had a good sleep, have you, have you" on repeat. Followed up by " Leeeeeeeeee" ( except I can't for the life of me work out how to type that particular petulant tone ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
M

Member 1126

I think I’ve cracked the motivation for the shadiness- if it looks like they’ve done the trip themselves, it paints them in the desired image- they’ve made it- they’re rich- they’re VIPs. Now they have HAD to disclose the bare
Minimum, they are making it look like they have paid for the trip, but they were gifted VIP tickets on arrival when everyone was blown away by their fame and presence.
Next stop front row next year's Paris Fashion Week due to her unique edginess noted when stomping round Disney in her spare duvet ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emsy

I would say the meldrum are catching up to the inghams in the most hated 'influencers' and I predict a big fall from grace for the meldrums i thibk they have sealed their own fate here and the only way is down.

Brummy mummy has just posted on Instagram about how she declared everything even if others don't....and some comments ...someone has commented and said that's a shame and that Mrs Meldrum is getting the same grief and they have paid themselves too!! Wow people really don't see it do they ?? The irony that Brummys post is because of the Meldrums not declaring everything!!