Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's all this excessive quoting about? If it's the post above you don't even really need to quote.

Once they are in the new (murder) house Reb should unpack while Lee looks for work. This infuencer bubble could pop at anytime!

Don’t forget to put your hunters wellies on although you might get cold feet.
Neoprene le chamaeu thank you, Thick soles that keep feet warm and don’t slip in the mud as have proper grip. We take our health and safety with NFU for falls in the wet mud serious. Ask any farmer/horsey person, it’s a hazard for slipping and need proper footwear and also for protecting feet from chillblains being out so long in amongst wet cold weather.

I have just been reading the other Meldrums thread over the last 24 hours (read every comment) and so happy that a new one was started because I really wanted to join in!
I found this utterly brilliant thread by doing a Google search to see if I could find out if her subscribers were in decline, as I just unsubscribed two days ago...long overdue!
What a bloody brilliant and hilarious thread this is (including the previous one)!!! So funny and spot on.
Everything I thought about the Meldrums I’ve read on here...from the way they treat Safiyah, to Reb’s spoilt ways, to Lee’s annoying ways, etc, etc...I could’ve written most of the posts myself.
I’ve been watching them for a couple of years, liked it more at the start but always found Reb slightly annoying and not someone I’d be friends with, but kept watching as background for when I’m doing boring stuff like washing the dishes or sorting laundry. It had it’s place in my life! ?
But as everyone says, it’s totally gone downhill. Can’t even hate watch anymore (ok, maybe I’ll keep doing that a bit)!!
The sudden removal of The Meldrums channel without a word was pretty poor IMO. That left a bad taste in my mouth and since then I’ve been so put off.
Anyway, I’m glad to be part of this thread. You guys are pure comedy entertainment because it’s all so true!!
Can’t wait to see what happens with the murder house...

Reactions: 11
Sorry I didnt mean you ......i meant Daizy Maizie......she's clearly annoyed and feels she is the only person living in the 'real country'
Bore off Rebecca. There’s nothing more annoying than someone who pretends to live in the country when they don’t and Rebecca your one of those who has a face for any environment. One minute your the cool edgy mum and next a country bumpkin, then next you’ve gained a masters in slimming world.......you’ve a face for any environment your in. That’s what bugs me. Pretending to be someone your not. And if your not Rebecca. Her sheep ain’t welcome here where we can say what we feel, go back to nice cosy land of YT and insta where she’s showered with false love

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch Mrs Mearns from the same area? She is a Mrs Meldrum wannabe but does nothing but moan!

I do hope she does an ig live from the murder house on Halloween!

Ot but who buys sun pat peanut butter these days? Can't she afford the good stuff

Reactions: 1
And now " The Last Supper" is # Scotch Lamb. Guess Hello Fresh never got a box out in time, but no # Just Eat Takeaway. ?
Maybe that's tomorrow when they're " Absolutely shattered/ Goosed" from the move !

Also don't believe the bit about giving back at Christmas, nor do I believe they did it last year...............
Looks nothing like the normal sort of thing they (Lee) cooks. Never seen them buy anything from the butcher before either. It makes you wonder who comes up with these marketing campaigns

Reactions: 2
I do hope she does an ig live from the murder house on Halloween!

Ot but who buys sun pat peanut butter these days? Can't she afford the good stuff
Lee will be cooking with whatever ingredients his mother in law purchased for them ??

Looks nothing like the normal sort of thing they (Lee) cooks. Never seen them buy anything from the butcher before either. It makes you wonder who comes up with these marketing campaigns
You’ve got people saying well done for supporting local butchers and Scottish lamb. Since when do they shop in a local butcher???? Lee went in the other day for a pie but very seldom do they shop locally for meat. It’s usually one of the supermarkets they shop at as they would show it on the hauls. Never seen them promote Scottish meat in all my days. Utter rubbish. Only doing it because they are paid to. Only once on Christmas as they were doing the meal for first time did they go a bit more upmarket and go to M & S!! Never seen them shop at local farm shop for veg either

It was a "sign" apparently ? Pretty apt when you consider what's going to play out for the rest of the #Spon ( ANYBODY out there at all??) Week ?

Hugs with the neighbors...they’re only going five minutes down the road!

Hugs with the neighbors...they’re only going five minutes down the road!
Ah, but maybe the old neighbours are not of the "class" to be allowed into the new Meldrun Estate ?
Tomorrow night party at the old Street to celebrate them all getting their privacy back and no more of the echoing charm of Lee's bray or Reb screeching " Have you had a good sleep, have you, have you" on repeat. Followed up by " Leeeeeeeeee" ( except I can't for the life of me work out how to type that particular petulant tone ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
You guys are still at it!! This is Nuts! I’m sure someone commented on here before saying they had a ‘very full life & children of their own’ actually I’m pretty sure someone said they were ‘degree educated’... you spend more time on here trashing Mrs Meldrum than is healthy surely?

As I’ve said before, I’m not her biggest fan but I don’t think she could ever do right in your eyes... you might not agree with what she does for a living (neither do I to be perfectly honest) but good god... look back through your comments & read how pathetic you all sound. Seriously pathetic...

Reactions: 1
You guys are still at it!! This is Nuts! I’m sure someone commented on here before saying they had a ‘very full life & children of their own’ actually I’m pretty sure someone said they were ‘degree educated’... you spend more time on here trashing Mrs Meldrum than is healthy surely?

As I’ve said before, I’m not her biggest fan but I don’t think she could ever do right in your eyes... you might not agree with what she does for a living (neither do I to be perfectly honest) but good god... look back through your comments & read how pathetic you all sound. Seriously pathetic...
I think you are taking things too seriously into what we write, some of it’s true and the rest tongue in cheak She’s used to do right in my eyes, but lately things don’t add up and if it comes to light that they are not disclosing proper wages etc then that’s morally wrong. And it’s possilvy the degree educated people who pay their dues every month are annoyed at what vloggers are potentially up to. And like Mrs Meldrum she puts the kids to bed at 7, so do we and like Mrs M shouldn’t we have time like she has with her exhausting very busy full life and do the same and join the internet world and comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Bore off Lee and look for a job.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.