Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on the latest instagram ad have been limited. Can't think why?!?
Positivity, positivity, kindness repeat after Reb " We earned it, We deserve it" ??

Sad thing is those kids are growing up thinking this is normal, the real world is going to come as such a shock one day ?

Reactions: 4
Comments on lees were limited the other day.

Im amazed they can sensor ads.
As surely the brands want a wide range people to seen them not the chosen few.

Reactions: 3
Are we taking bets to the #Ad content of tonight's vlog ?? Or perhaps just 20 minutes of rubbing the sheep's noses in some badly edited twaddle?
Wee suggestion for the sound track of the next "day in the life" vlog..........Journeys " Don't Stop Believin" ?............it provides us with a very nice, relateable life ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Ah ok. Friends came back from DLP yesterday and said it was miserable as even though children excited to see Disney and the characters the cold and wet and tiredness soon set in and everyone was grumpy and cold. Very very cold.

Wonder who’s sponsored this trip then as can’t see them forking out for a Disney trio after just moving. For a start who has the time the energy or that lney after just moving house to go to Disney?

I would say that the latest post by Mrs M tonight on insta and Disney Paris and another #paid spons, is that she’s been reading here and she wants pay back to piss as much folk off as possible for writing bad things about her. It’s only timed to annoy certain people. Think she did the dirty on bassetts too and will do it to anyone else. Sometimes it’s how sulky folk work and say I’ll show you.

Reactions: 1
I would say that the latest post by Mrs M tonight on insta and Disney Paris and another #paid spons, is that she’s been reading here and she wants pay back to piss as much folk off as possible for writing bad things about her. It’s only timed to annoy certain people. Think she did the dirty on bassetts too and will do it to anyone else. Sometimes it’s how sulky folk work and say I’ll show you.
Don't forget proving how much Safiyah means to her............it is a freebie for her birthday after all ?

I would say the meldrum are catching up to the inghams in the most hated 'influencers' and I predict a big fall from grace for the meldrums i thibk they have sealed their own fate here and the only way is down.

Reactions: 9
Also why are all these family vloggers obsessed with disney?! Going by her insta comments all the mummy floggers are there over this month....Very boring.

Quick look at tonight’s vlog. What would you call yourself if changed name by deed poll. What a load of utter rubbish. I’ll also be showing lots of interior vlogs.....word of advice Mrs M. You have no interior style. Your last house was bland. The kitchen seats had stains all over them as could see on vlogs. Go follow westholme properties (Nicky) from Aberdeen for ‘real’ interior ideas. And even I could show you a thing of two and I’m no interior designer. And coming from someone with very high standards of cleaning. The oven in some pizza vlog for Chicago town pizza.....please Use an oven tray for pizzas. The oven was minging You are no cleaning guru.

Last edited:
Deed " POLE" in the description, honestly woman stop thinking about what you get Lee to dance round and check your bloody content before putting it out there!! ?
And "Poesy" has nothing to do with a bunch of flowers, unless you go to an " alternative spelling baby names" site ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think only her followers can post when they are limited.... I can post, I’ve just not got much to say today!

Also why are all these family vloggers obsessed with disney?! Going by her insta comments all the mummy floggers are there over this month....Very boring.
They’re only obsessed by what’s popular in the “influencer” world. Disney, joules, 50 shades of grey houses etc. That’s why they all churn out the same content, sponsored or not

No doubt a sponsored trip! They’re so unrelateable it’s unreal. She’s fast becoming the most hated woman on insta! Not relatable to any of the other Chanel mum bores, how can they think all this will make them more popular?
Trouble is it does! Wtf is wrong with people? Seriously it’s like they’ve all had a lobotomy!! Do the sheep not work, have kids, pay bills.? How can they think the meldrums deserve so much? And why do they believe /can’t see Chanel mum floggers are just promoting products they are paid to push? It makes me want to live on an island away from the idiots!

They’re only obsessed by what’s popular in the “influencer” world. Disney, joules, 50 shades of grey houses etc. That’s why they all churn out the same content, sponsored or not
And they are so so long off the mark with joules. The proper joules fans were buying the stuff when Mrs M was still in nappies, (est 1989 they started ) before they had any shops or internet. Only at agri shows they were selling When you wanted to buy something original and Tom Joules old himself out and did the dirty on independent suppliers and went from country wear to high street. And when they did go high street they were more suited to country market towns That’s why it’s laughable at vloggers thinking they are cool with joules......#latetotheparty. Been on the go long long before they thought they were cool. It’s like it’s boring. My ears will listen When it’s a brand that’s unique and not well known. It’s those kind of vloggers that are unique and not run of the mill that are interesting.

Last edited:
why have one ghost when you can bag a few..??‍♀
And look at how white he looks..
Check out the link below...
Persil unstoppables #spon and a dash of Zoflora #spon
Your ghosts are looking sparkling new after a nifty speed clean.
?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
These mothers sell their children’s privacy and that is unforgivable. All of them are guilty in failing to protect their children, there is no way they don’t know that pervs will watch their kids and be getting off on it! It’s a know fact pedos would hang around parks/schools to get their kicks, now they can just turn on the iPad.! That’s the reality.! They have no qualms at all about flogging/promoting cheap tat that is destroying this planet for their kids!

Reactions: 3
why have one ghost when you can bag a few..??‍♀
And look at how white he looks..
Check out the link below...
Persil unstoppables #spon and a dash of Zoflora #spon
Your ghosts are looking sparkling new after a nifty speed clean.
?
Time for a new # Spon washer and drier perhaps? Obviously after all the new #spon furniture arrives, wouldn't want to be greedy now would we ?

Trouble is it does! Wtf is wrong with people? Seriously it’s like they’ve all had a lobotomy!! Do the sheep not work, have kids, pay bills.? How can they think the meldrums deserve so much? And why do they believe /can’t see Chanel mum floggers are just promoting products they are paid to push? It makes me want to live on an island away from the idiots!
And can’t they see they are selling products that most folk know about already. I just get frustrated at the level of dumb people have got to like it all. And they think these vloggers are goddesses. They are not. People have cleaned/purchased items and styled houses long before. And even then if I wanted style ideas I’d go to someone trained in that department. The same with mummy tips I’d speak to someone older and wiser Also when they speak about mental health. I’d ask advice from a Trained professional Have people no ideas.

I dont get the sheep.
Shes never any useful tips and shes not a style expert.

So have tesco gifted them pjs and sending them to Disneyland paris

Maybe odd thourght i know they actually funding disney land themselves.

I hope people see through it all and realise how grabby and false she is.
Cant bare the smugness.

Bet she will drag house blogs out as only uploads 3 days a week.

I doubt she do whole house tour until its done.

Imagine if they come back from Disney and poor rambo and his lovely girlfreind have painted the entire house.

She will never address murder in same way she wont address social.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.