Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I have screen shotted both their insta posts not their stories and haven’t been blocked as yet ? couldn’t be bothern

not sure that’s true I screenshotted a few things and still not blocked. How can she tell who screen shots?
sure someone said before they got blocked. Not sure but think can see if someone screenshots. Maybe I could be wrong ! ?.

God this moves quickly! Please do upload screen shots for those of us who are blocked - makes reading the thread much easier if it's all there thanks ?

They can't tell if you screen shot, that was a test Instagram tried ages ago and never rolled it out

Someone I know got blocked yesterday! ?.
Got to admire their dedication

Away on hols possibly mobile data deleting and blocking. God knows how many hours they on their phone.
Reb hates papertrails its why so much goes into stories.

Deleting whole vlogs shows Ruthlessness.

That hate questions

According social blade subscriptions are growing.

So disney effect works.

Reactions: 4
Or in The Meldrums case anybody and everybody that might give them ANYTHING at all ?

Of course what we could be missing is that this is Reb actually just cashing in her reward as " Disney Employee of The Year 2010" ( Or whenever it was) She's a very busy, full-time working Mum of THREE you know, with very little help or support. So it's probably just taken until now for her to have space in one of her jam packed lists to take this trip!

Shame on us all for suggesting otherwise.?

Although personally I feel another, " honest, chatty vlog" with the Golden Nuggets coming to a You Tube near you someday soon ?
Remember to have her attached to the lie detector when doing the ‘honest chatty catch up’. Pinocchio ? big fat porkies ?

Reactions: 2
Got to admire their dedication

Away on hols possibly mobile data deleting and blocking. God knows how many hours they on their phone.
Reb hates papertrails its why so much goes into stories.

Deleting whole vlogs shows Ruthlessness.

That hate questions

According social blade subscriptions are growing.

So disney effect works.
But is Reb smarter than the coffers lot who like to sniff......they love love love gaps in paper trails. ??

Without a doubt there will be some lovely surprise at murder mansion when they get back.
She’s just left a passive aggressive story about how easy it is to meet a character. Why try to prove that point now that you’ve said you have VIP passes. So thick! Also, you’re still hiding info about your ‘tickets’. She’s dishonest. This is obviously getting to them, whether it’s here or instagram. Good! Dying for someone to ask direct about the trip being gifted!
This really annoyed me when she said about goofy...we’ve been many times and its nothing like the experience they’re try to show....that maybe one character but all that stuff this morning was obv a VIP ticket and only when questioned she admitted. She makes folk that ask a question feel like idiots.

Reactions: 1
Yes very careful wording , no ' we have paid for this ' . I would reckon that although they haven't been paid to be there and paid for set posts like with Thomas Cook, I would imagine they paid for their own flights from Aberdeen to Paris but have been gifted a media type review set up- park passes, Disney accommodation and VIP passes. So it would still need declared as reviews and gifted promotions still need to be mentioned ?
We looked at 2 nights in November at same place for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids) and hotel alone was over £1500!

Mrs M. Shame on you. Due to you not being honest from the very beginning about Disney being free or not. You’ve now made brummy mummy have to justify her actions of her paying for her Disney trip online. It’s not fair that your lack of transparency from word go has led to her having to back up her story and show her receipt online. Think of all of that before you sneakily hide things. ??

Reactions: 6
Brummy mummy has just posted on Instagram about how she declared everything even if others don't....and some comments ...someone has commented and said that's a shame and that Mrs Meldrum is getting the same grief and they have paid themselves too!! Wow people really don't see it do they ?? The irony that Brummys post is because of the Meldrums not declaring everything!!

Reactions: 9
Brummy mummy has just posted on Instagram about how she declared everything even if others don't....and some comments ...someone has commented and said that's a shame and that Mrs Meldrum is getting the same grief and they have paid themselves too!! Wow people really don't see it do they ?? The irony that Brummys post is because of the Meldrums not declaring everything!!
I’m confused. There’s minimal comments on both Brummy and meldrums Instagram about payment and brummys post would make us think there is a big who-ha. The big who-ha is here- so has she read this board???

And is the ‘some don’t disclose but I’m not one of them’ a dig at meldrums who-ha???! What do u guys think?

Reactions: 3
And is the ‘some don’t disclose but I’m not one of them’ a dig at meldrums who-ha???! What do u guys think?
Would say so , she also says on her stories that she uses hashtag #ad but will also use #gifted if something is gifted.
She replies to someone saying that is everyone was honest it would be better for everyone.
Couple of people saying oh the same has happened to Mrs Meldrum today who has paid for hers herself too.........goodness people are quite dim sometimes...if Mrs M had paid herself she would be saying !!

Why would Tesco/fandf clothing pay for a vip guide and a trip to Disney? That doesn’t make sense.

To help promote their clothing and competition. Mrs M posed the day before she left in F&F clothing with paid partnership #AD on, also the girls are wearing Tesco F&F character clothing and Mrs M previously said she didn't like character clothing it wasn't her style.

Attachments

It’s definitely the meldrums!! Rebs is going to be a outcast from the mummy vloggers like lazy ingham! Emma’s Man has a decent job I’m sure he’s a QS, it’s not surprising that they can actually afford to take their kids on holiday, the live in a normal sized family house. The humdrums deserve all the backlash they are getting!! Lee hasn’t worked for nearly 2 years FFS.

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely the meldrums!! Rebs is going to be a outcast from the mummy vloggers like lazy ingham! Emma’s Man has a decent job I’m sure he’s a QS, it’s not surprising that they can actually afford to take their kids on holiday, the live in a normal sized family house. The humdrums deserve all the backlash they are getting!! Lee hasn’t worked for nearly 2 years FFS.
Let’s just sit back with the popcorn and watch this unfold. How will the humdrums claw themselves back and spout out the truth....at that point we all choke on our popcorn!! ?sorry lies on how she made a mistake with the #disney AD

Reactions: 4
Ooootcha, that's any planned, upcoming, edgy reunion with Louise and Ems well and truly up the ? creek without a paddle then ?

Reactions: 7
I bet Brummymummy is relieved she came home before the Meldrums arrived! Imagine the backlash would be a lot worse if they did a chummymummy meet up pose.

Brilliant , someone has said oh it's just jealousy and Brummys has said , no I don't think it's jealousy it's some naughty people not declaring things properly that is against ASA rules !

Reactions: 7
Brilliant , someone has said oh it's just jealousy and Brummys has said , no I don't think it's jealousy it's some naughty people not declaring things properly that is against ASA rules !
Now Mrs M......take note. People are not jealous of you. But but lately.....too much ADS, not enough decent content and too much smugness about the new house and things. We all want to be getting on in life. But don’t come across smug as the general public who are not at the level of you getting all these holidays don’t like to see having faces rubbed in it and you not declaring things in line with rules. It’s all really quite simple to follow the rules. Others manage it and also plan their channels very very well. Come back down to earth from the living the life bubble and try and recover from this and make your channel great again like it used to be. You were fab up until year or so ago

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.