Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re definitely being cagey/hiding stuff- massive reductions in what they’re posting since moving re the house and Disneyland.
But at least the sheep can be sure Lee likes the view out the window ?

Reactions: 3
This is why I hate them so much, new parents feeling crap because they are not giving their child everything the so call ‘influencers’ are, not realising these charlatans are being paid to promote them and would not buy half of them if it was coming out their own pocket. The best thing I ever saw was the box thing they do in Sweden I think, I’ve seen it over here aswell, it’s so simple and lovely, basic baby things and they sleep in the box. I have to say though I am a minimalist and I am really trying to live a much better lifestyle in regard to what I buy, the ethics of the company et so maybe I’m abit biased.

Also the fact they play up the whole mental health issues. Call me a cynic but I’m not buying it anymore. Laura Byrne put up a vid about anxiety. First of you have anxiety first thing of let me pick up my camera and put this YouTube second you could tell she was lying or exaggerating her stories were all over the place. It’s sad as there are real mums out there who look to these people for advice and help when there feeling the lowest. One miniute there anxious down depressed the next wetting there pants over the latest freebie they’ve been sent. No mention of said mental health issue until that cards needs to be played again. What message is that sending out very very irresponsible

Reactions: 2
And Channel Mum are plugging themselves as the place to be to find support with mental health issues when the tit they churn out adds to it. I used to like them on facebook and they kept posting articles, or links to articles, about different parenting styles/choices saying “Would you do this with your child?” basically begging for people to start disagreeing in the comment section to boost numbers. When I questioned why a page that says they’re there to support mums seemed to be hell bent on dividing us I didn’t get a response

There may be no fines in Scotland but it is marked down at the School on the records as an unauthorised absence. The amount of time Safiya has been off this year alone (before the summer) what 4 weeks+.

She doesn’t tell her sheep [emoji207] that it is unauthorised just that the head teacher is so much in agreement in their parent decisions [emoji90]. She is such a [emoji1781].

Wow, this is pretty serious. As a parent, I understand the value of holidays / traveling to other countries and exposing them to those experiences (side note: they don’t even do this, they go to secluded beach resorts and put them in clubs - ridiculous), but I would never let that interfere with their education. They’re both equally important. That’s why they get a certain time off as a break from school; they are doing so much damage by pulling her out of school constantly. I bet she is known as the girl who is almost never at school [emoji17]

I’ve unsubscribed from all the Channel Mum floggers.
Katie Ellison goes on endless free holidays & takes her kids out of school, lives in an expensive house yet is always pleading poverty! She also “ thanks “ her husband for “kindly looking after the kids, ‘ letting’ her have a bath, or doing the school run ‘for her’ ” - aren’t those HIS jobs too??
Ash Reid comes across as shallow & extremely materialistic, more concerned with how she & her kids look.
Charlotte Taylor keeps posting cheesy, cringy, gushing instas & gets free holidays too.
Laura Byrne never stops moaning.
They all carp on about having “so many kids” - what, 2 or 3? That’s not “loads”! Or having a “mum day” - isn’t EVERY day a mum day?
They’re all clones of each other & I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 13
Wow, this is pretty serious. As a parent, I understand the value of holidays / traveling to other countries and exposing them to those experiences (side note: they don’t even do this, they go to secluded beach resorts and put them in clubs - ridiculous), but I would never let that interfere with their education. They’re both equally important. That’s why they get a certain time off as a break from school; they are doing so much damage by pulling her out of school constantly. I bet she is known as the girl who is almost never at school [emoji17]

I do find it hard to believe that a school would be fine with all the holidays a year out of term time. She’s an influencer and could have influencing ways on sheep. Oh well let’s all take our kids out of school to go into #spons kids club. It’s all about the culture ???.

Reactions: 1
Katie Ellison goes on endless free holidays & takes her kids out of school, lives in an expensive house yet is always pleading poverty! She also “ thanks “ her husband for “kindly looking after the kids, ‘ letting’ her have a bath, or doing the school run ‘for her’ ” - aren’t those HIS jobs too??
Ash Reid comes across as shallow & extremely materialistic, more concerned with how she & her kids look.
Charlotte Taylor keeps posting cheesy, cringy, gushing instas & gets free holidays too.
They all carp on about having “so many kids” - what, 2 or 3? That’s not “loads”! Or having a “mum day” - isn’t EVERY day a mum day?
I watch AfarmhouseFull on YouTube. The mum, Nicci Lynn, has 8 kids, husband works, she home educates And has various businesses of her own and keeps a huge house and her garden is basically a farm. She never moans, she’s really genuine and very inspirational. She’s American so maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but none of this greedy grabby bratish behaviour we are awash with in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Katie Ellison doesn't tend to take her kids out of school for holidays - she's always saying it's the holidays/inset days (I think) - she is the only mummy vlogger I watch.

Mrs M is unbelievable though!!

Also the fact they play up the whole mental health issues. Call me a cynic but I’m not buying it anymore. Laura Byrne put up a vid about anxiety. First of you have anxiety first thing of let me pick up my camera and put this YouTube second you could tell she was lying or exaggerating her stories were all over the place. It’s sad as there are real mums out there who look to these people for advice and help when there feeling the lowest. One miniute there anxious down depressed the next wetting there pants over the latest freebie they’ve been sent. No mention of said mental health issue until that cards needs to be played again. What message is that sending out very very irresponsible
I really wanted to like Laura Byrne but damn she’s making it difficult. I watched her vlog this week and wondered was it real or for content, and I’d NEVER feel that way about anyone talking about their mental health struggles until I started watching YouTube more. The #metoo and anxiety/depression content has become the new “unboxing” trend.

I watch AfarmhouseFull on YouTube. The mum, Nicci Lynn, has 8 kids, husband works, she home educates And has various businesses of her own and keeps a huge house and her garden is basically a farm. She never moans, she’s really genuine and very inspirational. She’s American so maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but none of this greedy grabby bratish behaviour we are awash with in the UK.
Very true. The Americans present themselves in a better manner

Actually, it is is a #spon #ad #gifted holiday then surely the parents are taking them out of school for 'work'. Isn't there a law about that for children? Stage school children can only work certain hours and have to have a tutor. It should be the same for vloggers children too.

Reactions: 7
They’re definitely being cagey/hiding stuff- massive reductions in what they’re posting since moving re the house and Disneyland.
And that includes personally responding to all the sheepie Instagram questions about Disney EXCEPT the one that asks if it's a personal trip or sponsored ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does our Rebecca never do any PR stuff down in London? All the other floggers are always up to something or other I get she stay up in north east Scotland ? but come she hardly goes to any press events

Actually, it is is a #spon #ad #gifted holiday then surely the parents are taking them out of school for 'work'. Isn't there a law about that for children? Stage school children can only work certain hours and have to have a tutor. It should be the same for vloggers children too.
Yes!!! They are being very very quiet...suspiciously so......I’m thinking trying to pretend they did not take Safyiah out of school! Where are they??? If this is sponsored ( of course it is) they must surely be needing to upload! Or are they going to pop up tomorrow and pretend they were traveling all night!! So shifty!

Maybe they are being cagey because even they know that they are now taking the absolute piss!

Reactions: 4
Why does our Rebecca never do any PR stuff down in London? All the other floggers are always up to something or other I get she stay up in north east Scotland ? but come she hardly goes to any press events
I think it's because she sees herself as a "celebrity" at home but in London she's a nobody.

Exactly!! Isn’t it being called a parent!!! They chose to have children. I just don’t understand the mentality of not caring that strangers are watching your children, knowing not all have good intentions and you are the ones filming it for them so you can be as Lee says a’public figure’ and get free crap. I don’t envy them traveling to Paris with tree tired kids and they must be knackered!! But you know it will be a gushing post and big fake cheesy grins all round!

She's arrived in Paris, posing with Mickey but no Poppy in the photo ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.